Search results

  1. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Donnie & Marie Osmond

    This outline takes place during the muppet show's third season. Cold Opening/ Dressing Room Donnie and Marie argue because they have to share a dressing room. Introduction Kermit introduces the showbiz siblings for an openign number. Opening Number: Razzle Dazzle On a set...
  2. M

    Seasons 2-5 DVD

    my ideas I like your ideas, although judging by the way the features were on the first set, i don't think there will be features (besides morsels) on any discs other than four. Here are my ideas, part-wishlist, part-predictions: season 2: Miss Piggy disc 1 art: Statler and waldorf...
  3. M

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    Other non-season one epsiodes that I think would have quailified for "the best of the muppet show" are the ones with Christopher Reeve, Leslie Uggums (i think these videos were first released after henson sold it's ownership of the Sesame Street characters, but that didn't stop Time-Life from...
  4. M

    TMS episodes that aired on Nickleodeon

    Nickleodeon edits When Nickleodeon aired this show, most of the U.K. spots were shown but other parts of the show were edited. let's discuss what was edited from each show. Nickleodeon didn't show all of the U.K. spots. Nickleodeon edited the U.K. spots from the episodes with Cloris...
  5. M

    Sesame character appearances on TMS

    That's a very short amount of Sesame Street characters. No Cookie Monster, Grover, or Count? Grungetta was there, but Oscar wasn't? weird. Also, many sesame street characters were in the finale of the Muppet Movie. Sesame Street characters that I know were there are: Big Bird, Ernie, Bert...
  6. M

    Sesame Street Book Club

    Many Sesame Street stories have also been reprinted in the On My Way To Sesame Street book series.
  7. M

    Will Disney own Sesame Street?

    it could happen I guess it could happen someday. But I don't think it would happen anytime soon. Of course, if Disney did buy Sesame Street, then a lot of rare segments could be more availible to the public. Somebody wondered why the jim henson company no longer exists. Actually, it does...
  8. M

    Appearances by Lobbock Lou and his Jughuggers

    Did all of them appear in the song A Horse Named Bill? Did they all appear in the episodes with Roy Clark and Johnny Cash?
  9. M

    Appearances by Jim, Jerry and Frank

    They all appeared in a perry Como christmas special and on The Mike Douglas Show (where they performed "Mama don't allow", and their performers were interviewed with the characters after the performance). I think they all appeared in The Muppet movie. While a Dave Goelz muppet wasn't seen on...
  10. M

    TMS episodes that aired on Nickleodeon

    if it never reaired on Nickleodeon, then perhaps you saw it on the only time that it aired. of course, the nighttime episodes were reaired on the next mornings, so it must have reaired. I am not sure if the first episode that aired at night on Nickleodeon (Elton John) was the same one that...
  11. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Andy Kaufman

    If there was a waiting list, then i wonder if any of the celebrities who appeared in The Muppet Movie, The Muppets Go Hollywood, The great Muppet caper, The Muppets Go To The Movies, or Miss Piggys Hollywood (or any other production) who didn't appear on The Muppet Show were on the waiting list...
  12. M

    Sesame character appearances on TMS

    Yes, Muppet Family Christmas aired after he was revealed (I never said that it was before). If the human adults were the only ones who didn't see snuffy, then I wonder why they couldn't just beleive anybody else who saw snuffy. I have read about a skit where ernie saw snuffy but bert thought...
  13. M

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    Well, according to one of the Muppet Morsels, nobody seems to know who wrote "You And I And george", yet it was performed on the show, included on the DVD, and included on the video Childrens Songs And Stories With the Muppets, and I think it was included on an album (maybe Rowlf: ol' brown ears...
  14. M

    TMS episodes that aired on Nickleodeon

    So it looks like the only episodes that Nickleodeon aired that I haven't seen are the ones with Tony Randall and Cleo Lane. I have also only seen the first half of the Liberache epsiode and the last half of the Victor Borge episode, and I have never seen the beginning of the Lynne Redgrave...
  15. M

    Sesame character appearances on TMS

    If Snuffy had appeared in The Muppet Movie, The Muppets take manhattan or The Muppets: A Celebration Of Thirty years, then it would have broke continuity since at the time only Big Bird could see Snuffy back then, unless there had been a clever way of hiding Snuffy from the other characters. Of...
  16. M

    Which element is more important?

    bonus features considering that only a few things were cut (and I've seen most of the cut scenes anyway) I would go with features. If Disney had to cut scenes from every episode, or if more than 70 percent of a season (or if Disney cut at least one scene from every episode that I haven't seen...
  17. M

    minor muppetz' TMS outline: Nancy Sinatra

    if you are wondering who performs certain characters... The Shouting ladys dance partner is performed by jerry nelson (like how all of her dance partners were). Boppity and the brown-haired pig are performed by Dave Goelz. The vegetables who attack them are a tomadoe, cabbage, and sprout...
  18. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Marcia Wallace

    In case you are wonderign, here are who some of the performers are supposed to be: The Rolling Stones are performed by jerry Nelson (lead singer), Richard Hunt, Frank oz, and Jim Henson. The three pigs in the closing number are performed by Dave Goelz and Richard Hunt (they only sing...
  19. M

    Sesame character appearances on TMS

    Besides those characters, Biff, Sully, Guy Smiley, Elmo, Two-Headed Monster, Sherlock Hemlock, Forgetful Jones and Grungetta were there. I think Simon Soundman was there as well, and I think I have once read that Deena and Pearl were there, too. Actually, not all Sesame Street characters...
Top