Search results

  1. M

    Summer In The Theater

    I don't know if it is considere ad-libbing or not, but in all my outlines and other fan fiction contributions, I think up ideas in my head whenever I am away from my computer, without writing anything down, and then when I start to write I might think up some different or new ideas on the spot.
  2. M

    TMS compilation fan-fic: "Classic Muppet Moments"

    Was the Bear On patrol segment in which the criminal impersonates an officer included on any of the compilation videos? Thanks for the correction. I don't know why I thought it was from the beverly Sills episode. By the way, do you know if the other u.k. spot with the orchestra from the...
  3. M

    Why didn't the opening and closing change?

    many telelviison shows have changed their openings (and sometimes even closings). Even kids shows, like Garfield And Friends, The Flinstones, and Even Sesame Street have frequently had their openigns and closings changed. The Muppet Show had it's opening changed every season. So why didn't...
  4. M

    TMS compilation fan-fic: "Classic Muppet Moments"

    This fan fic is meant to be like on of the muppet show compilation videos released by Playhouse Video in 1985. Since I have only seen four of them, I apologize for including any segments that were already included on one of these videos. This fan fic is in the style of The Muppet Revue and...
  5. M

    Same Muppeteer Having Two Characters in One Scene

    right As was just mentioned, there is another thread like this. I started it. Here are some of the examples that I mentioend in my thread: Beat The Time: Cookie Monster: Frank Oz performed Cookie Monster and the train Conductor. Jerry Nelson performed the old man and Frazzle. The King...
  6. M

    Close Encounters of the Snuffy Kind

    I haven't seen very many things where Snuffy is said to be imaginary and comes close to being seen. However, It sometimes seems like him not being seen is forced. In the book Big Bird gets Lost, on the two-page spread at the end, everybody is at the party that Big Bird threw. However...
  7. M

    What do you want on the Special Edition DVDs?

    Besides what has already been confirmed, I think that they should all have Muppet Morsels, deleted scenes, and original theatrical trailers. I also think that The Muppet Movie shoudl have the screen test that was on the first DVD (for those who don't have the first one). Additionally, The...
  8. M

    Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

    Although it is never specifically mentioned what season this movie takes place in, it looks like it took place durign the summer. If that is the case, then Gordon would have been off from work (since he is a high school teacher) but Susan might have had to work.
  9. M

    TMS episodes that aired on Nickleodeon

    This was the U.K. Spot for the Victor Borge episode, and was also seen on the video Muppet Treasures. i am not sure which episode this is from. Actually, the title is "who put the bomb (in the bomp-sha-bom-sha-bomp)", and it is from the Hal Lindon episode, and was also included in the...
  10. M

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    Even though they alternated in the first season, often throughout an episode, there are quite a few scenes in the first season where frank Oz voices Miss Piggy even though other Frank Oz characters speak in the same scene (and in the same take, so it's not like the filming was stopped and then a...
  11. M

    Ernie tries to buy a scale from Lefty

    I wonder what would have happened if lefty regularly appeared with other characters? grover has occassionally been a door-to-door salesman. I wonder what an encounter between the two woudl be like (whether grover appeared in the form of a salesman or not)? Guy Smiley would also be a good...
  12. M

    Name questions

    I have read about Elmo being called Baby Monster in "the wisdom of big bird (and dark genious of oscar the grouch", which was written by carroll spinney. I have also read about the henson film festival that was held in new york last winter, where carroll spinney introduced Follow that Bird and...
  13. M

    VCR ALERT: Gorch on NBC

    I have read about a line from a bee sketch where one of the bees says that they are like the muppets, only with longer contracts.
  14. M

    Getting the cut stuff from TMS Season 1

    some things may not be possible I don't think it would be possible to burn a DVD with everything you asked for. Although there are many fans who have uncut copies of every episode, I don't think any of us fans here actually own copies of the uncut version of the pitch tape, nor do we own the...
  15. M

    George in MTI

    different voice In that scene, George spoke with a different voice, but I think the voice was still done by Frank Oz (althouhg for some reason I have been thinking that it was David Rudman). Perhaps there was no specification in the script as to who was supposed to sing that line, voices...
  16. M

    Muppet Survivor

    vote off In case you can't tell, having Miss Piggy disqualified counts as a vote-off. :mad:
  17. M

    Muppet Survivor

    episode 4 here is episode 4: Muppet Survivor Announcer: welcome again to Muppet Survivor! here is your host, kermit The frog! Kermit: thank you, mr. announcer. welcome to Muppet Survivor. last week janice got voted off. this week somebody else will get voted off, but it certainly...
  18. M

    The Gorgs are so underrated

    Oh, I never really thought about whether the trash heap, philo and gunge ever got any merchandise, but the gorgs were more major than they were. besides, they were in the opening while the trash heap wasn't.
  19. M

    What is her name?

    shouting lady yeah, her name was never mentioned, and most sites that list characters refer to her as shouting lady. I do not know if thats what she was called in the scripts, but thats what we call her. it's too bad that none of the muppet morsels acknowledge her.
  20. M

    Where are Sam and Lips in Caper?

    No, they were both used outside of Pigs In Space on a regular basis, although Link appeared outside PIS more than Dr. Strangepork did. Link Hogthrob regularly appeared in another recurring segment, bear On patrol, and he also appeared in many music numbers, including Sonny Boy, The Rhyming Song...
Top