Search results

  1. M

    Subway performers

    Did Richard Hunt or (probably not) Caroll Spinney perform in this song?
  2. M

    Sesame Street Live guide

    Would anybody mind making a guide for Sesame Street Live? basically, tell me the name of each individual live show, the plot, what characters are included, and what songs are included. I have seen three or four shows. I saw the shows from 1989 and 1990, but I can't remember if I saw a show...
  3. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    Did the puppeteer who performed bert in the closing scene also perform another character?
  4. M

    Muppet Survivor

    something not mentioned There is something important about Muppet Survivor that hasn't been mentioned or pointed out yet. I plan on having a gag about this in the next installment, but can anybody guess what hasn't been brought up in Muppet Survivor? something that probably should have? it's...
  5. M

    the punchlines to leftys segments

    Can anybody list the endings of all of the skits with Ernie and lefty, mainly by whether lefty made a sale or how lefty didn't make a sale? Here are the endings that I do know of: (If you don't want to knwo how any segments ended, then stop reading this thread) Invisible ice Cream Cone...
  6. M

    George in MTI

    it is strange that, on a talk show, Kermit referred to him as Scooters uncle, instead of J.P. Gross. If I was the host of a show and had to mention the owner of the theatre I would refer to him by name and not as the uncle of somebody who worked backstage (and even if I did i wouldn't mention...
  7. M

    Your favorite TMS opening

    Out of the five opening themes from The Muppet Show, which one is your favorite? I like the last season theme the best, followed by the fourth season theme, the first season theme, the second season theme, and the third season opening (which isn't too different from the second season opening...
  8. M

    Subway performers

    I haven't seen the song Subway in a long time, and I wonder if anybody could tell me who the various performers of the anything muppets in that sketch are? I know that Frank oz performed Bert, Jim Henson performed Kermit, and Fran Brill performed prarie dawn.
  9. M

    Ernie tries to buy a scale from Lefty

    Does anybody know what year the last lefty sketch was made? were ther eany made in the 1980s? I was born in 1984, and I remember seeing lefty sketches a lot. there aren't very many specific ones that I recall seeing, but I remember lefty well. I think skits with him were shown on television...
  10. M

    What is Stargate?

    starburst well, I was at suncoast today and looked at one of the DVds. They are actually listed as "starburst editions", not "stargate". Does anybody know what Starburst edition means? i thought Starburst was a type of candy. :)
  11. M

    TMS Juliet Prowse Pilot

    about the opening I wonder if it would have been a good idea for the opening to have different parts of the original openign in each episode. half of the first season episodes could have the cast singing "it's time to play the music. it's time to dress up right! it's time to raise the curtain...
  12. M

    Your Classic Fraggle Episodes

    Actually, there were some Doozer-related episodes in the first season. The Preachification of Convincing John was about Mokey wanting the other Fraggles to stop eating doozer buildings, and the doozers were important to the plot of The Great Radish famine (although the doozers were treated...
  13. M

    Your Classic Fraggle Episodes

    my picks :smirk: here are what I consider to be classics: Beginnings Catch the Tail By The Tiger the Preachification of Convincing John the Minstrels All Work and All Play The Bells of Fraggle Rock Wemblys flight Uncle Matts Discovery Boober and the Blob The Perfect...
  14. M

    TMS Compilation fan-fic: "Muppets & Science"

    It was a nonsense song sung by Avery Schriver and joined by many weird-looking creatures, including Shakey Shanchez, Male Koozebanian Creature, two baby koozebanians, some of the fazoobs, and other characters. I don't think this song actuallyt has a specific title. The muppet morsels on the...
  15. M

    What will Disney do with Muppet Babies?

    Would you mind telling us what you have animated? Also, what was M.U.S.C.L.E?
  16. M

    Muppet Survivor

    Gonzo would have won.... Well, I had originally planned on having Gonzo, win, but then i changed my mind and had him lose in the last installment. Somebody else will win. But who? :concern:
  17. M

    TMS Compilation fan-fic: "Muppets & Science"

    Enjoy this compilation, fell free to comment, and feel free to let me know if any of the segments I list were already included in any of the Playhouse video compilations. (the title, "Muppets & Science", appears on-screen in a darkened laboratory with tthe muppet show theme song playing...
  18. M

    Muppet Survivor

    episode 5 Here is episode 5 of Muppet Survivor: Muppet Survivor Announcer: welcome to another edition of Muppet Survivor! unfortunately, Kermit could no host tonights show, so here is our very special guest host, Clifford! Clifford: (to off-camera crew) Now, if I host this show...
  19. M

    TMS compilation fan-fic: "Classic Muppet Moments"

    Another funny line could be this: Kermit: hey, Sam, why don't we put all of this dough in the exhibet? Sam: No thank you! That dough could be dangerous. Then again, anybody could be a dangerous criminal, so thank goodness for the police... although some policemen are very clumsy....
  20. M

    TMS compilation fan-fic: "Classic Muppet Moments"

    I am planning on it. The ones I have seen are the Muppet Revue, Rock Music With The Muppets, Gonzo Presents Muppet Weird Stuff, and Muppet Moments.
Top