Search results

  1. M

    top ten things you hope to learn in TMS season 1

    Well, the season 1 set has been released, and the only one of my questions that was even answered was why the converation panels were dropped (althouhg i could be wrong and this info could be about a talk spot). it was said that the panels were dropped because the guest stars were eventually...
  2. M

    Characters who should have been babies

    If any fairly obscure characters (like Lew Zeland, Beauregard, or Thog) were used on the show, I wonder if they would be better known today? After all, it seems like back in the 1970s and 1980s, Bunsen and beaker were just as important characters as Link Hogthrob, Beauregard, Pops, The...
  3. M

    Newsman in MFC

    Actually, that was Simon Soundman, although he does look alot like Fat Blue. The rats who appeared are the rats from The Muppets Take Manhattan: Chester, Yolanda, Masterson, and Tatooey. They are all dressed the same as they dressed in MTM. You also forgot to include Big Jeffy, the...
  4. M

    The I Love Snuffy thread

    I actually think that Herry is more underareciated than Snuffy. After all, Snuffy is still a major character while herry has hardly been on the show since the format changed (and possibly before that). While Herry seemed to be a main character in the street plots during the years that Frank Oz...
  5. M

    Same Muppeteer Having Two Characters in One Scene

    Do yuo mean like how a farckle is a sub-species of monster (and possibly bird)?
  6. M

    Your favorite TMS opening

    The music used for Statler and waldorfs spot in the secodn season openign basically sounded like an instrumental version of the "why don't you get things started" line. In the thirs and fourth seasons, the music in this scene sounded a bit different. I can't really describe this music.
  7. M

    Your favorite TMS opening

    In season two, the shot of Rowlf and Zoot had Rowlf playing the piano while the camera moved back and Zoot blew his sax. In seasons three and four, Zoot was kind of popping up into frame before he made his blow. And in the last season, Zoot was watching Rowlf play the piano before he took a blow...
  8. M

    Something I noticed with the Muppets

    perhaps that is their way of taking a bow.
  9. M

    Muppet Survivor

    by the way The thing that wasn't mentioned in the first episode that I was referring to was the prize. The prize hasn't been brought up yet. What could it be? Who will win? Stay tuned....
  10. M

    Muppet Survivor

    episode 6 well, I guess that nobody tried to guess what wasn't brought up. here is episode 6, and you'll find out soon. Muppet Survivor Announcer: it's time once again for Muppet Survivor, and here is your host, kermit The frog. kermit: hi ho everybody. I sure am glad to be back...
  11. M

    TMS episodes that aired on Nickleodeon

    Well, I didn't know about that segment, but it does make since that more than just a muppet news flash was cut, since it was way shorter than 2 minutes. However, that doesn't really explain why the news segment from the ruth buzzi episode was cut and nothing else.
  12. M

    Subway performers

    irony One thing that is interesting about that song is the fact that the only three regular characters in that song (kermit, bert, and prarie dawn) are characters whose personalities were too similar for them to appear together on a regular basis.
  13. M

    The Andy Milonakis Show

    I really like this show. I liked the segment from the last episode of the first season where Rob Schnieder is living with the lady of the lake. Some of my other favortie moments from this show: •Andy asks random people if they can discribe him in one word or less. •andy keeps getting...
  14. M

    Your favorite TMS opening

    Here are the differences between the openings after season two: Season 3: the shot of Zoot and Rowlf is different, after the cast says "it's time to get things started!", the audience says, "why don't you get things started?", and different music plays when statler and waldorf appear (and in...
  15. M

    Newsman in MFC

    Many of the crowd/ group scenes in that special have characters who switch positions. For the closing christmas medley, there are two rooms where characters are at. Some characters appear in both rooms. These characters include Statler, waldorf (although they both appear on the end side of...
  16. M

    Kermit Attempts To Write An Outline

    I don't currently have any plans for more stories like this. If I can think of something different enough I might. Maybe with a different character (like Fozzie or Gonzo).
  17. M

    Kermit Attempts To Write An Outline

    Kermit Attempts To Write An Outline One day at the Muppet boarding house, Kermit The Frog had bought a dozen computers for the Muppets, one for most rooms. They got a great deal on an internet service, and the muppets all used the internet alot. While surfing the net one day, Kermit...
  18. M

    Penguins or rats?

    Rats! I prefer the rats. By the way, there are not very many distinctive penguins with individual names or looks, while most of the rats have different looks and many rats have specific names and personalities.
  19. M

    Same Muppeteer Having Two Characters in One Scene

    Harvey Actually, Jim henson often performed harvey Monster, the dark blue monster with black eyebrows, big orange (I coudl be wrong about the color) nose, and yellow horns, seen in the songs "We're all monsters", "fur", and "ABC Disco" (where he was performed by Richard Hunt). he also appeared...
  20. M

    the punchlines to leftys segments

    I don't really know anything else about the snowman sketch. The book Sesame Street Unpaved has lyrics to "would you like to buy an O?" along with a list of some of the things that lefty has sold, with some of the results. This is how I know about the snowman sketch. Here is how the things he...
Top