Search results

  1. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Stevie Wonder

    In case you are wondering, The face bandit is supposed to be performed by Steve Whitmire. So, what does everybody think? :attitude:
  2. M

    Muppet Survivor

    episode 3 Here is episode 3 of Muppet Survivor. Muppet Survivor Announcer: ladies and gentlemen, here is Muppet survivor, with your host, Kermit The Frog..... Kermit: (to an unseen member of the crew) Now, I don't know if this show is going o work out, but... what? I'm on? (to...
  3. M

    George in MTI

    They weren't made from the same puppet head. their mouths are too different. besides, the puppets were both used for characters who appeared on-screen together in the michelle phieffer episode of Muppets Tonight (in the first Great Moments In Elvis History).
  4. M

    The Gorgs are so underrated

    has anybody noticed that although the Gorgs were major characters on Fraggle Rock, there hasn't been very much Gorg merchandise? When Jim Henson Video released Fraggle Rock videos in 1993, the gorgs never appeared on any of the video covers. the Doozers got their own video, Fraggle Fun And...
  5. M

    Muppet Survivor

    why kermit isn't a contestant :) I know that nobody has asked this yet, but if you are wodnerign why kermit is the host instead of a participant, it is because if he was a contestant he would probably win and he would be too obvious of a choice for a winner, and if he didn't win (or got...
  6. M

    Follow That Bird soundtrack game

    I have read that the original release of the Follow That Bird soundtrack came with a board game. Can anybody tell me what this game was, what game pieces/ characters were included, and so on? Also, can anybody tell me what kind of pictures were included in the soundtrack booklet (if there...
  7. M

    Noggin is getting rid of 123 Sesame Street

    no surprise here I am not really surprised. In fact, i thought that this was already off the Noggin schedule. Sesame Workshop no longer owns any of Noggin, and will be one of the owners of a new station soon, and I have read that Noggins contract for Sesame Street reruns ends this year...
  8. M

    Where are Sam and Lips in Caper?

    I wonder why Annie Sue didn't have a bigger part? after all, Louise Gold did performe in this movie, so it's not like her performer wasn't availible. And Annie Sue was just as major on The Muppet Show as Pops, Beauregard and Lew Zeland were, and they all had big parts (and come to think of it...
  9. M

    Where are Sam and Lips in Caper?

    oh. I never noticed that lips was in a shot of the muppets lowering themselves.
  10. M

    Characters who should have been babies

    yeah, I guess you're right. Animal wasn't even as musical as he was in the various live action muppet productions. :halo:
  11. M

    Muppet Survivor

    discuss Remember, you can all discuss, tell me what you like about this, tell me what you hate about this, let me know who you want to have voted off, who you want to win, and so on. I do have a winner in mind, but that could change depending on everybodys reaction (and no, I am not going to...
  12. M

    Characters who should have been babies

    are there any muppets who you think should have been babies on this show? It seems like the producers of this show chose to avoid using characters with facial hair, so dr. teeth, floyd, lew zeland, and the swedish chef were not used. They also wisely avoided making characters who were really...
  13. M

    Muppet Survivor

    refference? is this supposed to be a refference to something? I kind of get the joke and kind of don't. Are you saying that you want beauregard to be the winning survivor? One of my reasons for including him is because he is a handyman, so that gives him some skills for surviving on an...
  14. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Dick Van Dyke

    performers Here are who some characters are supposed to be performed by, in case anybody is wondering (or cares): The Three Whatnots who carry a cannon with Crazy Harry: Dave Goelz, Steve Whitmire, and Frank Oz. Luncheon Counter Monster: Frank Oz. The beaver: Steve Whitmire.
  15. M

    Muppet Survivor

    episode 2 Well, it looks like nobody has commented on this, so I am going to write episode two now. Muppet Survivor Announcer: welcome to the second edition of Muppet Survivor! Here is our host, Kermit The frog! Kermit: thank you, thank you. Good evening and welcome to our second...
  16. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Dick Van Dyke

    This episode takes place during the fifht season. Cold Opening/ Lobby Pops greets Dick Van Dyke, who trips over an automan (pops: "now what is that automan doing in the lobby?"). Introduction Kermit says that he hopes to pay tribute to Dick Van Dykes other past works throughout the...
  17. M

    Muppet Survivor

    what do you think? What does everybody think about this? Who do you hope becoems the winner? Who do you hope loses? what do you all think about the mix of major and minor characters participating? Do you think The Electric Mayhem will get their way and have janice voted off soon enough...
  18. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Stevie Wonder

    This outline is meant to be part of the fourth season. Enjoy it and tell me what you think. Cold Opening/ Dressing Room Scooter lets Stevie Wonder know that he has thirty seconds untill the show starts, and he also brings the sandwhich that tevie ordered, and asks if it is done the way he...
  19. M

    Muppet Survivor

    Here is my attempt at a Muppet version of Survivor. Now, keep in mind that I don't watch survivor, and I don't like reality shows (I might change my mind when Americas Next Muppet is broadcast), and I am working as I go along. I have no set winner in mind, and I am not really doing an official...
  20. M

    Homestar

    I really like Homestar Runner. Homsar is a very funny and underused character. My favorite Strong bad E-mails are "fifty emails", "interview", and "the bird" (I think that's the title... it's where he is asked if he can give the bird while wearing boxing gloves). My favorite holiday short is...
Top