Search results

  1. M

    Lips

    No, he wasn't. I don't know why. Probably either becasue there was no trumpet sound in the song (although Zoot played a tambourine instead of his saxaphone) or becasue Steve Whitmire was performing either one of the femae singers or dr. teeth's hands and there weren't enough perormers left for...
  2. M

    Info needed

    Jim Henson performed King Ploobis. Alice Tweedy performed Queen Peuta. Jerry Nelson performed Scred. Frank Oz performed The Mighty Favog. Fran Brill performed Vash (Rhonda Hansen performed vash in her first appearance, though). Richard Hunt performed Wisss. If you need info on who performed any...
  3. M

    minor muppetz' TMS outline: John Belushi

    and now, ladies and gentlemen, here is an outline that takes place during the fifth season. cold opening/ lobby John belushi makes it clear to pops that the only reason he is appearing on the show is because it counts as part of his community service hours. introduction kermit...
  4. M

    Playhouse Muppet Videos

    the rest i was just reading the first post again and realized that the first person was asking for the contents of three of these videos, not all. oops. however, even though I haven't seen the others, I will list what I do know is on them, based on what I have heard online and what clips...
  5. M

    Playhouse Muppet Videos

    muppet moments here is what I can remember from muppet moments, in the order that I can remember. I feel like there is a muppet news sketch that I can't remember the details of. song: baby face song: when my baby smiles at me i'm going to rio inchworm (the act with lenny the lizard...
  6. M

    Playhouse Muppet Videos

    muppet weird stuff from the best of my memory, here is the order of what's included in Gonzo presents Muppet Weird Stuff: song: all of me gonzo catches a cannonball with his bare hand dressing room: john cleese stretches gonzo song: hugga wugga muppet labs: exploding clothes kermit...
  7. M

    Playhouse Muppet Videos

    rock music with the muppets here are the contents of Rock Music With The Muppets, in the order that i can remember best: song: call me (with debbie harry) song: it's in his kiss (with linda ronstadt) song: don't blame the dynamite song: boogie woogie music (with ben vereen) a drum...
  8. M

    Playhouse Muppet Videos

    facts could anybody please tell me what info was listed on the inside flaps? I can't even remember what was written on the inside flaps of the ones I have seen. was it common for videos to have these kinds of flaps back when the videos were released?
  9. M

    Playhouse Muppet Videos

    the muppet revue I am going to try to make a list of sketches on these videos. I have only seen four of them, and I haven't seen these in a long time, but I do know some of the contents of the ones I haven't seen here is whats on The Muppet Revue (the order is the best that I can remember)...
  10. M

    Lips

    appearances It is weird how in the only muppet movie that he had something of a big part in, Zoot spoke a lot of lines, most of which were full sentences and coherent. I wonder if Lips had lines written for him that Steve Whitmire asked to have changed for Zoot (like how dave Goelz has said...
  11. M

    Playhouse Muppet Videos

    it's been a long time since I have seen these, but my favorites are Muppet Weird Stuff and The Muppet revue. the only other ones I have seen are Rock Music and Muppet Moments. I would lie to know something about the packaging. were they sold in clamshell packaging? I saw these at a video...
  12. M

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    the last review I just finished watching every episode on the set and thought that i would wrap up my reviews: *Twiggy: It is weird that Uncle deadley was introduced in this episode despite appearing in previous episodes. I don't remember the opening number from when I first saw this, but...
  13. M

    Minor Muppetz' MT! outline: Chris Rock

    performers In my mind, here are the performers of some characters: *kevin Clash as Chris The Rock. *Bill Barretta as the fox. *Brian Henson as the Duck. *Leslie Carrarra, Steve Whitmire, Frank Oz, and dave Goelz as the attractive young girls who appear at the end.
  14. M

    Lisa Henson Interview

    it's interesting to know that Lisa Henson worked at Columbia. Was she involved with the deal between Columbia and The Jim Henson Company to form Jim henson Pictures and/ or Jim Henson Home Entertainment? I aready knew that she worked at warner bros. at one point. Does anybody know if she had...
  15. M

    What is Stargate?

    I hope that the Farscape folder is an appropiate one for this thread. I know that many Farscape DVDs are availible in "stargate" editions, but what does "stargate" mean? :confused:
  16. M

    TMS Juliet Prowse Pilot

    off-topic or not? I am not sure if this is off-topic or not, but in the episode section on leena Horne, there is one Sesame Street appearance not mentioned. In this skit, probably from the early-to-mid-1970s, Leena Horne sang the Alphabet Song to the anything muppets (including a jim...
  17. M

    Muppeteers who did full body Muppets

    Are you just talking about ice skating, or rollerskating as well? In his autobiography, Caroll Spinney said that he did actually rollerskate as both Big Bird and Bruno. when he was on his hometowns version of Bozos Big Top, he had the opportunity to rollerskate in costume, which gave him...
  18. M

    Other Muppet Releases?

    the jim henson hour/ little muppet monsters Actually, if the entire Muppets Tonight series was released in one set, I think it would have to have three or four discs, since there were 20 episodes, and very few television series DVDs have more than 8 half-hour episodes per disc (The Storyteller...
  19. M

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    more reviews The last time I checked Bill Shermans site, the episodes were listed in alphabetical order for each season. Anyway, I just got done watching the harvey Korman and Leena Horne episodes and would like to comment on them. *Harvey Korman: a very funny episode. The chicken...
  20. M

    The Great Santa Clause Switch

    the original green grover was created for a muppet segment on The Ed Sullivan Show, where Arthur Godfrey played santa Clause and some monsters, including grover (who was called Gleet in this appearance), try to steal toys from santas workshop. This segment was included on the Muppets Magic DVD...
Top