Search results

  1. M

    Season 1 Bunsen appearances

    yes, even after the first season it was common for Bunsen to appear in scenes without Beaker and vice versa. on Muppets Tonight beaker appeared without Bunsen more, but Bunsen did have his own plot without beaker in the andie mcdowell episode (althouhg Beaker has his own subplot there).
  2. M

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    ruth buzzi and joel grey I just watched two more episodes, both with muppet morsels on and both episodes that I had already seen. *Joel Grey: I think that the guets star scene in the opening was odd (two different clips from the show and the music from those sketches shown). Anyway, this is...
  3. M

    Muppets Tonight on DVD

    video rights I wonder if the jim henson company got the video rights for using copyrighted songs on Muppets Tonight. after all, this show was made long after it was more common for people to have VCRs. ditto with The Jim Henson Hour. Of course, music rights might not be too much of a problem...
  4. M

    Hildas pin cushion

    while watching the first season DVD set, I have noticed that Hilda has a red pin cushion pinned to the cuff of her right sleeve. has anybody else noticed this before?
  5. M

    Season 1 Bunsen appearances

    I was just watching the candace Bergan episode, and i saw Bunsen in At The Dance in that episode, although you can hardly see him. There are usually characters in front of him (i think his glasses can be seen when george and Mildred have their scene).
  6. M

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    I thought I heard somebody call him Paul in the Bruce Forsythe episode. One weird error is that in the kermitage character guide, a picture of pa is used instead of gramps in the character description of him. I wonder if the writers of the morsels were using that character guide as refference...
  7. M

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    mummenshaz and charles aznavour I have now watched two more episodes and am going to comment on them. I watched both without the muppet morsels on. *mummenshaz: I had previously seen this episode only once (on Nickleodeon). It is a good episode, but not the best. I think it is weird that...
  8. M

    Season 1 Bunsen appearances

    first season first season episodes with Muppet labs include the ones with Paul Williams, Peter Ustinov, Avery Schriver, and Phyllys Diller. Outside of Muppet Labs in the first season, he appeared in the openign of the Peter Ustinov episode, in the good nights in the Avery Schriver episode, as...
  9. M

    EM silent no more!!!

    I have read somewhere that after Jim henson died, bert appeared in quite a few skits without ernie, like "stick out your hand and say hello" and "i've gotta be clean". In the video Rock & Roll, made the year that Jim Henson died (not sure if it was before or after), there is a scene where bert...
  10. M

    TMS Juliet Prowse Pilot

    what frank Oz character did T.R. Rooster sound like? It is interesting that the original version of the original theme had the line "you'll see the strangest creatures on the muppet show tonight!", since that line is mysteriously included in the theme song in The Muppet Show Book (instead of...
  11. M

    Sex and Violence

    Obviously, kermit was a regular on both shows, but besides that, Big Bird was in the episode with Leslie Uggums in season three, and Cookie Monster, Ernie, Bert, grover, The Count, and two anything muppets (come on! why two basic anything muppets? why not sherlock hemlock, biff, sully, guy...
  12. M

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    I have watched some more episodes and would like to comment on them. *Florence Henderson: This was an okay episode. I liked the Koozebanian Mating Ritual (although I had already seen that in Gonzo Presents Muppet Weird Stuff, The Muppets: A celebration of thirty years, great performances...
  13. M

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    I agree with that. There have been many acts that were mentioned, like chris rudolph and his invisible cheeseburger (from the Gene kelley episode) that were not actually show.
  14. M

    Minor Muppetz' MT! outline: Chris Rock

    This outline features Chris Rock and takes place in thr first season. Cold Opening/ office Kermit interviews a talking rock, Chris the Rock. Introduction Clifford mentions that in honor of Chris Rock, tonights show will be edgier. Comedy Act Chris Rock does a stand-up...
Top