Your Thoughts: Bear in the Big Blue House on Disney+

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bear in the Big Blue House has finally premiered on Disney+! Bear is unquestionably the most delightful and successful Jim Henson Company children's series in the past 35 years since Fraggle Rock. The secret is it's not just for children, it's for all of us. The beloved series has been off the air for the past 15 years. Now all four seasons are finally available for a whole new generation.

As of now, it appears several episodes are unfortunately not on Disney+ in the US, including "A Berry Bear Christmas, Part 2". Since the first part of the hour-long episode is already on Disney+, we expect that "A Berry Bear Christmas, Part 2" will be added soon.

The following episodes are currently not on Disney+.

1. Season 1 - Why Bears Can't Fly
2. Season 1 - Music to My Ears
3. Season 1 - Working Like a Bear
4. Season 2 - The Ojolympics
5. Season 2 - Love Is All You Need
6. Season 2 - And to All a Good Night
7. Season 3 - I For-Got Rhythm!?
8. Season 3 - A Berry Bear Christmas, Part 2
9. Season 4 - A Strange Bird

If you've seen "Bear in the Big Blue House" on Disney+ please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Muppetman115

Reaction score
I'm a bit disappointed that they messed up the FPS like they did with The Muppet Show and that they left out 8 episodes, but I'm very grateful and happy that the show is finally (legally) available to watch for the first time in over 15 years. Now a new generation of kids can experience this show and I couldn't be happier about that.

Reaction score
I grew up watching the show on vhs tapes. It was an awesome show and I've rewatched a few episodes on Youtube. I loved Bear and Tutter. That mouse was the best part of the show. Adorable and so spunky!

groverandgrapes

Reaction score
I love that show but I am upset they took off episodes because of copyright issues.