Search results

  1. M

    Post-Season 1 Mildred appearances

    Was her voice heard in the Cleo lane episode? If so, then who performed her? Outside of the muppet show, Mildred appeared in The Muppets take manhattan (during the wedding. I think she was in the row that the babies and atrics were sitting in), the Muppets Tonight opening, and at the...
  2. M

    Green Hunchback Frackle appearances on "The Muppet Show"

    But in the Muppet Morsels for the Florence Henderson episode, it says that lenny the Lizard evolved from a Snake Frackle. Maybe there were more than one Snake Frackle. :confused:
  3. M

    Sesame Street Book Club

    book club I have many of them, and although not a full list, here are some of the books that were part of this "collection". many of them have been sold outside of the book club. A Day In The Life of Oscar The Grouch The City Worm and The Country Worm When I'm as Big as Freddy the...
  4. M

    Opinions: The end of the Muppet line

    least favortie accessories I can't beleive that I forgot to ask about what your least favorite accessories are. well, if you already took a "survey" you can still say what your least favoite accessories are, and if you haven't you can tell me in the question for favorite accessories. My...
  5. M

    Couple of questions for Muppeteers

    According to one of the muppet morsels, Dave Goelz didn't like performing two characters at the same time because his nose often itched.
  6. M

    Your Favorite Dinosaurs Episodes

    what are your favorite episodes of Dinosaurs? My favorites are: The Mighty Megalasauras The Golden Child The Family Challenge Fran Live refridgerator day Nature calls Variations of a Theme Park Getting to Know You A new leaf baby Talk and Terrible twos what are...
  7. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Marcia Wallace

    This outline is part of the secodn season of the muppet show. Cold Opening/ Dressing Room Marcia wallace throws darts in the dressing room while blindfolded. Introduction Kermit: hi ho and welcome again to the muppet show! (an explosion suddenly occurs) Tonigths guest star is...
  8. M

    Did Eren Ozkar ever perform Mildred?

    Actually, i never said that she was in a muppet meeting film. I haven't seen any of the muppet meeting films (unless you count the muppet show pitch tape as a meeting film), so i wouldn't know. As for that Tough Pigs quote, there have been some characters whose performers haven't even been...
  9. M

    Did Eren Ozkar ever perform Mildred?

    Did Eren ozkar ever perform Mildred? In Mildreds bio in the featured creature section of the old Henson.com, her performer is listed as Eren ozkar. The muppet morsels on the first season DVD also refer to Eren performing her a few times: on the morsels for the Charles Aznavour episode it says...
  10. M

    Appearances by the Guru

    another appearance I have read an interview with Dave Goelz where dave said that brewsters became The Guru in an appearance on some talk show. I can't remember what show it was, but I think it might have been the mike douglas show. i could be wrong.
  11. M

    What's Your Favorite Sesame Street Parody?

    my favorites Although it's been a long time since I have seen them, my favorite parodies are Squeel of Fortune and the Miami Mice sketches. I also like (I can't get no) co-operation and Born To Add, as well as the Monsterpiece Theatre segment Chariots Of Fur.
  12. M

    Crazy Harry appearances

    according to the Kermitage Collectables Guide, a Crazy harry doll was planned to be made and given (or sold) to TNT employees, but only the head was made (and the eyes were never made). Could this reason be why a Crazy harry doll was planned? :crazy:
  13. M

    TMS episodes that aired on Nickleodeon

    corrections Actually, you are only half-correct. Nickleodeon aired a few muppet specials on Sunday nights in november and december 1992 called "Sunday Night Muppets". Muppet Specials were also occasionally shown as part of Nickleodeons "special delivery" block on the weekends, and...
  14. M

    Info needed

    muppet monster adventure I haven't ever played Muppet Monster Adventure, so my info may be incomplete, but I do know that Robin, pepe, Bunsen, beaker, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Clifford appear in the game. i am not sure if any other recognizable characters (not created especially...
  15. M

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    One of the few things about the muppet morsels that i would have changed would be that there would be muppet morsels during the ending credits. This could have given way for more random facts, facts about the closing, and facts about the musicians and/ or orchestra. the only time that a morsel...
  16. M

    TMS episodes that aired on Nickleodeon

    bob hope & beverly sills oh, I forgot to list the Bob Hope and beverly Sills episodes, so that's 60 episodes that I know were shown on Nickleodeon. I guess there must have been five more that I don't know aired on Nickleodeon. Out of the episodes that I mentioned, the only one that i...
  17. M

    TMS episodes that aired on Nickleodeon

    I have read that when Nickleodeon aired reruns of The Muppet Show in 1994, not every episode was shown. I think I have read that only 65 episodes were shown on Nick, although never in any particular order. does anybody know what all of the episodes shown were? here is what I know was shown...
  18. M

    TMS outline- Ed Asner! (by Gorgon Heap & jedix)

    Whenever T.R. Rooster appears in your outline, is it best to assume he is supposed to be performed by Jerry Nelson unless told otherwise?
  19. M

    Where Your Heart Leads You - A Rowlf Story

    I liked how you made it seem like this is a true story. uh, I'm assuming that this isn't a true story.
  20. M

    Season 1 Bunsen appearances

    Crazy Harrys dancing patner, Tanya, from The Muppet Show: Sex And Violence, didn't have a mouth either. Is this the same woman?
Top