Search results

  1. M

    minor muppetz' TMS outline: Nancy Sinatra

    After writing a few outlines in a row that took place in the fifth season, and in honor of the recent first season DVD release, i thought I'd make this outline take place in the first season. Introduction Kermit says that although he is currently barefoot, the following number isn't...
  2. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Andy Kaufman

    I think it is cool. :cool: One thing that Andy kaufman and the muppets both have in common: they both got their start by lip-syncing to records. Also, Andy Kauffmans television debut was on the very first episode of Saturday Night Live, which also featured the muppets. :D
  3. M

    Muppets at the movies

    do you mean The Muppets Go To The Movies (with special guest stars Dudley moore and Lilly Tomlin) or the Muppets Go Hollywood (hosted by Dick Van Dyke and Rita Moreno)?
  4. M

    Name questions

    I would also like to add something. At www.toughpigs.com, in the recasts section, it sasy that brian Meehle performed Elmo from 1979 untill 1981, but it also says that Brian Meehle performed telly from 1979 untill 1984. Is this true, or just a mistake? it seems odd that one of brian meehles...
  5. M

    Name questions

    baby monster The Elmo puppet was first created in either season 2 or 3, where he was called baby Monster and was performed by Carroll Spinney. Eventually, baby Monster stopped making appearances for many years. Then, in 1979, somebody had an idea for a character named elmo, and decided to just...
  6. M

    Opinions: The end of the Muppet line

    Yes, The Muppet Christmas Carol was included. The Muppet Show, The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet caper, The Muppets Take Manhattan, The Muppet Christmas carol, Muppet Treasure Island, Muppets Tonight, and Muppets From Space were all included in the license.
  7. M

    Opinions: The end of the Muppet line

    package variants I just wanted to make sure that you people know that by "package variants" I mean a difference in packaging for the same figure. For example, the swedish kitchen playset and mega beaker were both originally released in packaging that resembled the packaging for the first three...
  8. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Andy Kaufman

    yes, I knew that. In fact, I have seen a documentary on Andy kauffman which included a clip from The Fantsastic Miss Piggy Show, but unfortunately none of the muppets were in that clip. :mad:
  9. M

    minor muppetz' TMS outline: John Belushi

    It hardly improves. He appears to be cheerful during the closing number. for the good night he doesn't really say much, since Gonzo is the focus of that scene.
  10. M

    Special Edition Movie DVD's coming in November

    so far it looks like the muppet movie and the great muppet caper won't have commentary or muppet morsels. what a shame :boo: I wonder if the muppet movie screen test will still be included. and there is no mention of the original trailers or deleted scenes :concern:
  11. M

    Your Sesame Street video ideas

    that mention of "old-school Sesame" gives me an idea for a collection... Old-School Sesame vol. 1: everybodys favorite characters The banana Sketch Near And Far I've Got two The ballad of Casey McPhee Big Bird meets Little Bird kermit demonstrates the concept of next to...
  12. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Andy Kaufman

    this outline takes place during the fifth season. cold opening/ lobby (kermit enters the lobby) Pops: who are you? kermit: uh, pops, you know me. Pops: I do? Kermit: I am your boss. (pops makes a blank stare). the host of this show. (pops still stares blankly). the one who signs...
  13. M

    Sweetums in Muppet Vision 3D

    camillia did camillia even appear in Muppet Vision 3D? I have only seen this twice, in 1991 and 1995, but I don't remember camillai being in it. Maybe the person who listed Jerry Nelson saw a chicken and instantly assumed it was supposed to be camillia, and also assumed that Jerry nelson...
  14. M

    Opinions: The end of the Muppet line

    those are exclusives. Give-aways are stuff that were given away by palisades at certain events, usually conventions, and rarely availible for sale from palisades (I think there have beena few contests for members of the collectors club where members could win a chance to buy certain give-aways)...
  15. M

    Opinions: The end of the Muppet line

    i'll respond to myself here are my opinions. my five favoites are Lips, Beauregard, Dr. Phil Van Neuter, Clifford, and lew Zeland. my top five least favorites are Miss Piggy, Usher Scooter, Vacation Fozzie, Floyd Pepper, and Pops. The Swedish Chef, Link Hogthrob and dr. Strangepork are...
  16. M

    Opinions: The end of the Muppet line

    now that all figures we know of have been reelased, i thought i'd make a list of opinion questions about the line. 1. who are your top five favorite/ least favorite figures? 2. were any figures better/ worse than you expected? 3. which mega was your favorite/ least favorite? 4. what...
  17. M

    Showing what could have been...

    If he was released, I think he should have come with a mop, old style mop bucket (if there was a budget problem, then a re-use of beauregards mop bucket), a water bottle (for planting), a sponge, and if there was any room left, the lead-singing ragg mopp. If she were released, I think she...
  18. M

    Info needed

    the only time i know of that jerry nelson performed gramps was in the Bob Hope episode. i am not sure if jerry nelson performed him in any other appearances, but jerry nelson usually performed jerry, who was usually the lead singer of the jugband songs (despite the fact that the band was called...
  19. M

    Is All-Star Alphabet available yet?

    Is the video All-Star Alphabet currently availible on video and DVD? I thought I read that it was going to be released on the day that Friends To The Rescue was released, but i haven't seen it in stores, I haven't seen a cover, and I haven't read any threads from people who may have seen it...
  20. M

    Info needed

    the jugband spoke Yes, the jugband spoke. all male members of the jugband had lines. I think Lou migth have had an off-camera line. When Lobbock Lou sings, it's a close-up shot of him, and we briefly hear a voice that says "crystal clear!" which sounds like either a dave goelz or steve whitmire...
Top