Search results

  1. M

    Prof. Hastings

    I'm sure that he was on longer. In the booklet for the album Sing The Alphabet, his song The U Lecture was copyrighted 1975.
  2. M

    Rodeo Rosie

    Did Richard Hunt really perform Rodeo Rosie? I thought that Jerry Nelson performed her. In the golden book video Three Sesame Street Stories, she was voiced by Fran Brill. Richard Hunt and Jerry Nelson didn't provide any voices in that video, and by then Rodeo Rosie probably hadn't been on...
  3. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    time to revive this old thread My next review is for Cookie Monster's Best Bites. year: 1995. plot: Cookie Monster starts his first day as a baker. He is going to make some cookies, and he looks through a cookbook, which I think is all letter's of the alphabet. He get's to C, and I...
  4. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 7 It was now the morning of the day when everybody who was going on the trip was to leave. Miss Piggy woke up. "Good morning, Foo Foo", said Miss Piggy, "Are you going to be a good dog and make this trip bad for everybody?" "Woof!", barked Foo Foo. The electric mayhem woke...
  5. M

    Favorite Sesame Specials

    I've never heartd of that special. I'd be surprised if a lot of people here have. Of course, I spent a long time thinking that Julie On Sesame Street and Christmas Eve on Sesame Street were the only Sesame Street specials from the 1970's. I guess part of that is that Christmas Eve on Sesame...
  6. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 6 Most of the transportation had been decided on. Everybody was talking about how they were going to travel. "I'm driving the monsters in a monster truck", said sweetums. "Me and the band are taking our bus", said Dr. Teeth, "Anybody who wants to come with us can sign my list"...
  7. M

    Sesame Street Celebrates Around the Word

    I liked this special. It's not my favorite, but it's still good.
  8. M

    Favorite Sesame Specials

    My favorites are Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting, Christmas Eve On Sesame Street, and The Street We Live On.
  9. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    I noticed Mama tweedlebug in there and thought it was weird that she was the same height as the other muppets.
  10. M

    Farley's debut, and departure

    The No Song that Maria and Gina sang was called The Word Is No. I have also read track listings for the album Hot Hot Hot Dance Songs, which listed a song called The No-No-No, but I can't remember whether oscar sang that with Farley or Elmo. There was also a song about the word No that was sung...
  11. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 6 Sweetums pulled into the drive way in a new monster truck. "So, what do you all think of this monster truck I rented?", asked Sweetums. "It's very good looking", said Uncle Deadley. "If you think it's so good looking then why don't you marry it, okay?", asked Pepe...
  12. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 5 Johnny Fiama and Sal arrived at the theatre. Johnny was dressed in a pilgrim outfit. Sal was dressed like an indian. "Make way for johnny fiama!", shouted Sal. "Hey, Kermit", said johnny fiama, "How do you like our outfits?" "Oh, those are nice", said Kermit, "but I don't...
  13. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 4 Robin was running around the boarding house wearing an indian feather in a head band. He ran past Kermit. "So, what do you thnk of my feather?", asked Robin. "Oh, it's good", said Kermit, "People will think you live there". "Hey, Robin", said Sweetums, "Do you want to go...
  14. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    You might have noticed that one of the muppets who interrupted Lips was Zoot, who also doesn't talk much (though he does talk more regularly than Lips did). I plan on writing the next chapter tomorrow (most likely in the morning, but no promises), and I plan for the next chapter to have more...
  15. M

    The Muppet Movie/ Oz??

    I've read that some of this movie is based on Jim Henson's career. here are the similarities I thought of: *Kermit meets an agent named bernie. Jim Hensons agent was Bernie Brillstien. *the first Muppet Kermit met was Fozzie Bear. Fozzie was performed by Frank Oz, who was the first...
  16. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 3 The Muppets were at the boarding house, getting ready for the trip even though they had awhile before they had to leave. Dr. Teeth was in his room packing when Floyd, janice, Animal, Zoot, and Lips all entered. "Well, I'm getting my stuff packed", said Dr. Teeth. "I'm already...
  17. M

    Farley's debut, and departure

    Farley on video Farley has been seen in a few videos. i guess the most major appearance by Farley on a video was in Getting Ready To Read, where he appeared in a song called That's What Readings All About, where he co-starred with an even more minor character, Same Sound Brown, and this segment...
  18. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 2 Everybody was wondering why J.P. Gross canceled the thanksgiving show. "You cannot do this", said Sam, "It's totally unamerican." "Mee mee mee mee!", said Beaker. "Thanksgiving show! Thanksgiving show!", shouted Animal. "Uh... what's going on?", asked Zoot, who just...
  19. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 1 It was time for another meeting at the muppet theatre. The Muppets gathered together in the auditorium. They had all greeted each other as they had entered. "Good to see you again, Pepe", said Seymour. "Hey! watch it, Bo!", said George. "Hi five, man!", said Dr. Teeth to...
  20. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    I will soon be writing a fan fiction about thanksgiving. There have been a few titles that I thought of, such as A Muppet family Thanksgiving, it's a Very Happy Muppet Thanksgiving, and A Very Muppety Thanksgiving, and if anybody wants to write a thanksgivign fan fiction then they have my...
Top