Search results

  1. M

    Planned but never finished

    here's some more Here are some more things that were planned: For Disneys MGM Studios theme park, there were plans for The great Muppet Movie Ride (a muppet parody of The great Movie Ride), Gonzo and Rizzos Pizza Place (hmm... somebody considered having Gonzo and Rizzo paired together...
  2. M

    Planned but never finished

    I first read about the planned Little Mermaid series in an article about Jim Hill (I know, i know, most people around here dislike him...) that was part of a series of articles (which Jim Hill didn't even finish) about how Jim henson planned to sell the company to Disney. These articles...
  3. M

    characters from same performer: who would/ wouldn't work well together?

    Here's a few more that I think would work well together: The Count and herry monster Elmo and Kingston Livingston III Pops and Robin Kermit and Andy Pig Rizzo and Bean Bunny Gobo Fraggle and Pa Gorg Louis kazager and Fleet Scribbler and here's a few more that I...
  4. M

    Planned but never finished

    I recall The Muppets Go Camelot being mentioned in an article about from around the time that Muppets From Space was released. That article mentioned that Columbia Pictures and Jim Henson Pictures had a few ideas (or possibly scripts) for Muppet movies that they were interested in, including...
  5. M

    If there were more It's The Muppets videos

    I don't know. Let's see if I can think of some titles: Even More Muppets, Please! Big Muppet Excitement Return of The Muppets
  6. M

    characters from same performer: who would/ wouldn't work well together?

    Out of all characters with the same performer, which ones do you think would have made a good team if they had different performers, and which ones wouldn't have worked well together? I do realize that some of these characters no longer have the same performer, and some used to be performed...
  7. M

    To clear up confusion about Bruno

    I know that a midget performed oscar when he was walking with his feet sticking out of the can. But when he does that, he also sits down and pops the top half of him out of the can. This can be done with some editing, but at Sesame Street Live editing couldn't be done. I wonder how this is done...
  8. M

    Steve Whitmire's Ernie in recent years

    If Ernie needs a new performer, I think David Rudman could perform him. Rudman performed Peter Cratchet in The Muppet Christmas Carol, and I think peter sounded like Steve Whitmires kermit.
  9. M

    Ideas for a new Muppet Movies calender

    Here are some ideas: The Wedding Crashers- Floyd and Animal. Charlie and The Chocolate Factory- Gonzo as Charlie, with Robin, Rizzo, Bean Bunny, and Pepe as the kids. Envy- Dr. Teeth (in the Jack Black role) and Sam The Eagle (in the Ben Stiller role). Although the poster wasn't used...
  10. M

    Brian Muehl's Elmo

    I am not familiar with how Dr. Nobel Price sounded regardless of who performed him. Did Dr. Nobel Price sound like Benny?
  11. M

    Brian Muehl's Elmo

    Are you sure? If jerry nelson did perform Elmo in that skit, then I wonder why I haven't read any information about that before. I would have thought that somebody here would have mentioned it. If Nelson only performed Elmo that one time then I can see why it wouldn't be mentioend in any major...
  12. M

    what disney should have done for the special edition movie DVDs

    As long as Disney eventually releases them, I don't care how they are released. As features for the movies, as features for the Muppet Show season sets, as part of a Muppet specials boxed set, as their own DVDs, as part of a single-disc "double feature" or "tripple feature" of specials.
  13. M

    Did Cantus ever appear again?

    Cantus appeared in five episodes. Besides what Luvtosr mentioned, he was in The Bells of Fraggle Rock and one other episode, I can't remember the title, where he helps Junior Gorg play some kind of Gorg instrument (I've read that he appeared as a shadowy figure to junior). Those episodes I...
  14. M

    Episodes without Nanny

    I was recently thinking about the episode It's Only Pretendo, and I realized that Nanny didn't appear in that episode. So, it got me thinking, are there any other episodes that nanny didn't appear in?
  15. M

    Video games on Muppet Babies

    Let's make a list of all of the video games that were parodied, refferenced, or even seen in a clip in the Muppet Babies episode It's only pretendo. Here's what I remember: Clips- Donkey Kong Donkey Kong Jr Parodies- Donkey Kong Frogger (I think that's what was parodied...
  16. M

    I miss Kermit!

    Steve Whitmire also performed a bunch of one-shot characters in EIG, such as th Football Stenchman, the ice cream vendor, Stuckweed, and a parrot (it's weird that the parrot was listed in the credits, as the only parrot I could think of appeared in the background and didn't really do anything...
  17. M

    How Snuffy "just missed" the adults

    the difference between imaginary and invisible i don't think it's fair to say that Snuffy used to be invisible. In my opinion, "invisible" means it exists but can't be seen, while "imaginary" means it doesn't exist but the person who imagined it can see it.
  18. M

    what disney should have done for the special edition movie DVDs

    If you're lost, you should try Harry Krishna. Seriously, they would cut a song if they couldn't get the rights to it. Just becausew she karate chops somebody doesn't mean Disney won't have trouble getting the rights. When i first posted this comment, I was going towrite "I wonder what...
  19. M

    Kermit's poor bicycle skills

    Well, I'm not sure if you were joking or not, but those accidents were planned. They were scripted. It's not like they went through the trouble of getting him on a bike, accidently had him have an accident, and chose not to do a retake.
  20. M

    Ernie has moved

    At the end of Christmas Eve On Sesame Sreeet, Ernie and Bert were shown looking at Big Bird from the top floor of the building where Hooper's Store was, yet the inside of the apartment was the same as it always was. If they moved then it must be a cincidence that the living rooms were the same.
Top