Search results

  1. M

    To clear up confusion about Bruno

    At Hooperfans site, in the section for the Sesame Street Live! album, I noticed that in the cast credits the only muppets who appeared in that album were Big Bird, mr. Snuffleupagus, Cookie Monster, and grover. Assuming that the recording was of an actual live performance there must have been a...
  2. M

    I miss Kermit!

    Kermit also appeared in CinderElmo. There is a song in the album Somgs from The Street, Ev'rybody Be Yo'self, which featured an introduction by Kermit, and according to the booklet, this was from the 2000-2001 season (the same season that the hurricane episodes were from). I was surprised when I...
  3. M

    Who is your favorite Electric Mayhem member?

    Animal also only had a cameo in The Muppet Christmas Carol, and Muppet treasure Island was the only movie (where Muppet characters were credited with their performers) where he wasn't credited. Animal was also the only member of the band to be a regular on Muppet Babies (Janice appeared in one...
  4. M

    let's guess whe performed characters who had their voice dubbed

    I watched this movie recently, and I noticed that there are several shots where they both appear in, although in many of those shots they are close enough together to have both been performed by Richard Hunt at the same time. I wonder if Eren Ozker performed any of her characters in the...
  5. M

    let's guess whe performed characters who had their voice dubbed

    Even though she left in 1977, she did perform in this movie. She's listed in the credits.
  6. M

    Brian Muehl's Elmo

    I know that Brian Meehl performed Elmo in the Monsterpiece Theatre sketch Me, Claudius. He also performed Elmo in the song We're All Monsters, but after kevin Clash took over, Kevin dubbed Elmos lines. I wonder if Richard Hunt dubbed over Elmos lines in the song. Anyway, I think both of those...
  7. M

    Kermit's poor bicycle skills

    Has anybody noticed that whenever Kermit rides a bicycle, he has some kind of bad luck? In The Muppet Valentine Show, he ran his bike into something (I can't remember what), causing him to fall off. In Emmit Otter's Jug-Band Christmas, he fell off his bike. In The Muppet Movie, he...
  8. M

    The Muppet Show -- Song List?

    If you check the episode guide at www.kermit.com, you can see a listing of all songs in the sections for each episode.
  9. M

    what disney should have done for the special edition movie DVDs

    I wonder if, because of music rights, Disney will have to cut a song that featured Miss Piggy karate chopping somebody. The only song I can think of where Miss Piggy karate chopped somebody was Pig Calypso.
  10. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    A good idea for the "Notes" cover would be to have a big picture of Jim henson and then, on the side, a colum of three small pictures. One with the muppets, one with the sesame street muppets, and one with the fraggles. Here are ideas for some additional books featuring notes by Jim Henson...
  11. M

    Steve Whitmire's Ernie in recent years

    I recall a few major street scenes with Ernie during the 1998-1999 season, most notably in an episode where Irvine wanted to take a bath but oscar didn't want her to. Ernie came to oscars can to give Irvine a dirty bathtowel and a rubber yuckie (I forget what it looked like, but it made a...
  12. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    For my "Notes from Jim Henson" idea, here is how I would have the chapters laid out: introduction Chapter 1: the early works of Jim henson Chapter 2: Sesame Street Chapter 3: 1970's specials chapter 4: The Muppet Show Chapter 5: The Muppet Movies Chapter 6: The Dark Crystal...
  13. M

    FAQ list from Usenet

    If I had a show, I wouldn't want it to be on the air for too long. Not as long as Sesame Street (or even The Simpsons) has been on for. If I had my own animated series, I'd want it to be on for 3-5 years, and if I had a live-action show, I'd only want it to be on for 5-7 years. Many...
  14. M

    Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

    Caroll Spinney would have probably been needed to be on the show, yet he performed for most of the movie. Also, a lot of Sesame Street puppets were used, meaning that they weren't at the set for the series (unless they rebuilt all puppets). Then again, if the schedule did have anything to do...
  15. M

    let's guess whe performed characters who had their voice dubbed

    There have been many scenes where multiple characters performed by the same person spoke in the same take, causing the regular performers to dub at east one voice and have it edited in later. Let's guess who was performing certain characters in these scenes. The Muppet Movie: In the...
  16. M

    Doesn't it seem like Richard Hunt was underused?

    In a way it seems like Richard Hunt and Jerry nelson were kidn of the opposites regarding The Muppet Show and Sesame Street. On The Muppet Show, Richard Hunt had an A-list character, Scooter, while Jerry Nelson didn't really have any A-list characters (I think Floyd would be a very high B-list...
  17. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    I thought I'd start a thread about our ideas for Muppet books. What are your ideas? Here are some of mine: 1. Notes from Jim Henson. This book would include notes that Jim Henson wrote about his various productions. I've read that Jim henson kept detailed notes on everything he worked...
  18. M

    filming locations of Henson shows

    If this wasn't made in england, then I wonder why this show had extra scenes not shown in the american version.
  19. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Most Sesame Street DVDs have a feature where you can watch clips from other Sesame Street DVDs, and for the sample on Fiesta Songs, there is a clip from a song called Fiesta, which featured Betty Lou (along with Elmo, Rosita, Baby bear, Zoe, and Telly). It's probably an insert, but I haven't...
  20. M

    compilation fan fic: "Muppet Memories"

    What do you mean? I'm guessing the answer is no.
Top