Search results

  1. M

    Favorite Non-Muppet Songs

    My faves I have a lot of favortie songs. Here is a list of many of them: One More Minute by Weird Al yankovic Another One Rides The Bus by Weird Al Yankovic I Was Only Kidding by Weird Al yankovic I Lost On jeapordy by Weird Al Yankovic Yoda by Weird Al Yankovic Phoney Calls by...
  2. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 10 Lunch was over and everybody got back in the cars and continued their trip. "Hey!", said Mo, "It's my turn to be on the fender of the monster truck!" "Oh, sorry", said Boppity. "Okay, let's go", said Thog. "Moving right along...", sung Sweetums. The cars were...
  3. M

    If Herbert Birdsfoot was made as a figure

    If a Herbert Birdsfoot figure was produced, what accessories would you have him coime with? I think he should come with either a wall (reuse of Ernie's wall), a desk (reuse of The newsman's desk), or a podeum (a reuse of Sam The Eagles podeum). I think he should also come with an...
  4. M

    what disney should have done for the special edition movie DVDs

    Specials For kermit's 50th anniversary, maybe it would be good for Disney to release at least one special a month for a whole year. Of course, if Disney was releasing at least one special a month next year, I think we would have had an announcement by now. Anyway, here is how i would do...
  5. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    Speaking of ultimate visual guides, I think that Ultimate Visual Guides would be good for The dark Crystal, Labrynth, and farscape, thoguh I'd be happy with just visual guides for Muppets and Sesame Street. if DK Books is interested in inc;uding any ultimate visual guides for any henson...
  6. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    I do agree that, at least for now, The Muppet Show II book would be unlikeley, unless, of course, The Muppet Show Book was to be re-released.
  7. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 9 The vehicles were taking the Muppets to the place they were staying at. However, they all soon decided to make a rest stop, for lunch and gas. "Okay, people, out of the bus", said dr. teeth, "I'll fill up, and i'll join you after i get done". "Okay", said sweetums, "I'll pump...
  8. M

    I'm a diabetic

    Are you saying that you are also a diabetic, or that you are also sorry.
  9. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Here is info on the 1999 video The Adventures of Elmo In grouchland Sing-And-Play. year: 1999 plot: Elmo goes back to grouchland to visit grizzy and the pesties. Elmo wants to sing, and after singing Sing (accompanied by on-screen lyrics, which also occupy every song on this video), Elmo...
  10. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    I wonder if someone could legally get away with publishing an unauthorized book about the history of The Jim Henson Company (and Muppets, Bear In The Big Blue House, and Sesame Street). If somebody wanted to write a book about Jim henson, would any extra permission be needed from Disney or...
  11. M

    I'm a diabetic

    I've been a diabetic since 1998. I used to get shots twice a day, but recently my doctor chaged it so I get more shots daily.
  12. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    Ever since I first read Jim henson: The Works I thought that a somewhat updated version should be made. i first read that book in 2002, so at the time Henson no longer owned Sesame Street but still owned The Muppets and Bear. Hopefully if such a book were made a good deal could be arranged by...
  13. M

    when did these characters first appear?

    If Little jerry and The Monotones debuted in 1970, did Richard hunt perform Rockin' Richard back then? I thought Richard Hunt pretty much started out as a background performer. I know they are all named after their voice performers, but it's possible that the background monotones weren't named...
  14. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Oh. I thought that on this video, it began with a close-up shot of Hoots instead of the wide shot of Hoots and the musicians at the beginning. I haven't seen this video in a long time. Was Hoots' line "that is one cool cat" cut?
  15. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Sing Yourself Silly I will now talk about Sing Yourself Silly. Year: 1990 Plot: Actually, this video doesn't really have much of a plot. It starts with Big Bird introducing the video, and then, between the skits, various characters say "Now that was silly!" I can't remember who all...
  16. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 8 The vehicles were ready. "Okay, let in your assigned vehicles!", said J.P. Gross. "I'm getting the limo", said Miss Piggy, who carried Foo Foo to the limo. "I'm getting into the limo, too, okay?", said Pepe. "I'm ready", said Rowlf. "We're all packed", said Janice...
  17. M

    Which charachters would you have liked to see on..

    Actually, that game show was hosted by Sonny friendly. the name of the game show was Alphabet treasure Hunt, and it was the plot of the video the Alphabet Game.
  18. M

    Which charachters would you have liked to see on..

    Maybe Biff and Sully could have been contestants.
  19. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    For The Muppet Show Book II, in the illustrations for the Steve martin episode, I would include The Latrec Sisters, baskervilles audition, lenny The Lizards audition, The Four Fazoobs, The varsity Drag, and The Zuccinni brothers audition (and maybe also all of Mary Louise and friends auditions)...
  20. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    The muppet show book II Here is what i would include in a sequel to The Muppet Show Book: Audition Night (Steve Martin episode plot) Pigs In Space: Weight problems Muppet Labs: Nuclear Shaver Kermit & The Reporter (george Burns episode plot) The Swedish Chef: Chicken In The basket...
Top