Search results

  1. M

    The Muppets present Top 50 Muppet Moments

    the audience And now, here is who I picture in the audience: There are four small balconies across from the stage. Clockwise from right, balcony 1 has Statler and Waldorf, balcony 2 has Anthony and Fern (from the Hurting Something sketches on The Jim Henson Hour), balcony 3 has Wayne and...
  2. M

    Ernie has moved

    Maybe he was waiting for Big Bird to get home.
  3. M

    The Henson Connection

    The documentary The World of Jim Henson aired as part of PBS' Great Performances series.
  4. M

    Appearances by Gaffer

    Let's list all appearances by Gaffer. TMS episodes: Lynda Carter: Appears backstage in u.k. spot and in the goodnights. Senor Wenchs: I think gaffer appears backstage in this episode. Paul Simon: Appears in one backstage scene. Wally Boag: Appears during Foo Foo's act. Mellissa...
  5. M

    The Muppets present Top 50 Muppet Moments

    Chapter 6 (we see the entire audience getting ready for the number one moment) The Newsman: I can't wait to know what the best clip is. Fleet Scribbler; According to my rumor sources, it is Happy Feet. Louis Kazagger: But that's always included. Why not something different, like the time...
  6. M

    Ernie has moved

    a solution During the end of the special, maybe they should have had Ernie and bert in the gutter (maybe looking out their windows) and Kermit looking out the window above Bob's apartment. It is strange that Kermit was used at the beginning of the montage of scenes where kids were being...
  7. M

    The Muppets present Top 50 Muppet Moments

    Part 5 (Statler and Waldorf come back to their balcony) Statler: I can't believe that we are actually returning to watch the rest of this special. Waldorf: I can't believe I bought Tivo just to record this. Statler: I can't believe that we locked ourselves out of the car. Waldorf: I...
  8. M

    Brian Muehl's Elmo

    I have read a listing of songs on an album from the early 1980s which mentioned that this song was included. I know that Brian Meehle wasn't credited. Maybe different performers recorded the song for an album.
  9. M

    The Muppets present Top 50 Muppet Moments

    Part 4 Kermit: Well, we're back, and here is Scooter with our 20th best moment. Scooter: Thank you, Kermit. This next moment was picked by my uncle who owns the theatre.... Kermit: Uh, Scooter, I thought the public voted for these moments. Scooter: OH, they did, and my uncle says they...
  10. M

    Muppet Labs: Pet Convertor

    What happens in the Muppet Labs skit from the Andy Williams episode, in which Bunsen invented a pet convertor? :confused: :eek:
  11. M

    The Muppets present Top 50 Muppet Moments

    Part 3 Bean Bunny: Welcome back, everybody! And now, here is moment #29, one of the cutest muppet moments of all time... (the clip is beans confrontation with The farmer from tale of The Bunny Picnic) Sam The Eagle: Ugh! That was disgusting! Anyway, here is moment #28, one of Wayne and...
  12. M

    Julie On Sesame Street

    It's weird that Biff had such a big part in this special, yet it doesn't seem like Sully appeared in it (I haven't actually seen this special). Did Richard Hunt perform in the special? I have read that Biff and Sully both made their debuts during the same season, so it's not like Sully wasn't...
  13. M

    The Muppets present Top 50 Muppet Moments

    Part 2 Kermit: Welcome back. And now, here is Dr. teeth and the Electric mayhem with moments 39, 38, and 37. Dr. Teeth: Thank you, Kermit. Janice: Fer sure! Floyd: By some coincidence.... Janice: ...That we can't rully explain... Dr. Teeth: ...the next three moments.... Zoot:..uh...
  14. M

    The Muppets present Top 50 Muppet Moments

    Opps! This line was supposed to go.... Statler: You know what I noticed about those funniest moments? Fozzie: What? Statler: You weren't in any of them. (statler and waldorf laugh)
  15. M

    The Muppets present Top 50 Muppet Moments

    Part 1 (The title appears on-screen as we see a room full of Muppets, I'll list who all is there after I finish. The screen scrolls around simialr to the beginning of The Muppets: A Celebration of Thirty Years) Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, here are the Muppets who, in honor of their 50th...
  16. M

    The Muppets present Top 50 Muppet Moments

    Be prepared for the start of a new fan fiction, The Muppets present The Top 50 Muppet Moments. I will start soon.
  17. M

    Ernie has moved

    We didn't really hear Kermit talk in that scene, so Ernie and Bert could have been there with Kermit. Of course, I think it would have been hard to show Ernie and Bert looking out the window from down in the gutter. The gutter would have probably blocked them from being seen. It would have...
  18. M

    Ideas for a new Muppet Movies calender

    Napoleon Dynamite Another good parody would be of napoleon Dynamite, with Gonzo dressed in glasses, a wig, and maybe a t-shirt that says "Vote For Pepe, Okay?"
  19. M

    let's guess whe performed characters who had their voice dubbed

    The voices for songs were always recorded before the scene was shot, so the performers would have recorded voices and it wouldn't really matter if the same performer doing the voice was doing the puppetry, since the hole thing was being lip synced.
  20. M

    Temptation

    I noticed in that skit that it seemed like Miss Piggys personality wasn't too different from the other characters. Yes, she loved kermit in that skit, but all of the other animals in the glee club seemed to admire Kermit.
Top