Search results

  1. M

    You may be an 80's child if...

    Was there an '80s movie she wasn't in? She wasn't in The Great Muppet Caper, The Muppets Take Manhattan, Follow That Bird, ET, the Back To The Future movies, the Ghostbusters movies, The Dark Crystal, Labrynth, the Empire Strikes Backm Return of The jedi, Flight of the Navagator, Cheech and...
  2. M

    You may be an 80's child if...

    The following is true for me. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off. Or even when he had those freaky eyes in "Thriller" at the end of the video. You knew what Willis was "talkin' 'bout." You can name at least half of the members of the elite...
  3. M

    You may be an 80's child if...

    I've heard the phrase "wax on, wax off" in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secrets of The Ooze, but I don't know what it means. Could somebody please explain it to me? I've heard of The Garbage Pail Kids, but not untill 1996 (while reading about their movie in a video guide book), but I...
  4. M

    Gabby sings I'm pretty.

    In case nobody realized this, my idea of having an ugly woman who sings the song would either be a muppet or a cartoon character. I don't know if Sesame Street is allowed to make muppets that look like ones created for previous productions (like in the first season), but maybe they could have...
  5. M

    Sesame Street Celebrates Around the Word

    When I first heard about this special, I heard about it in an article that mentioned that Kermit was going to be in the special, so I was disapointed that he wasn't. He could have done the news reports from around the world. I do know that Steve Whitmire performed in this special, since it...
  6. M

    *sings* I'm Looking...for the singers...

    The ghosts were performed by Richard Hunt and John Lovelady. I guess it might make sense that you wouldn't recognize a John Lovelady voice. John Lovelady also performed a ghost in At The Dance while Richard Hunt performed a ghost in the backstage scene before Muppet News. The female ghost...
  7. M

    One Year wonders

    There was a blind monster named Aristotle who appeared from 1982-1983. I think ferlingetti donnizetti might have been on there longer than one year. In the Sesame Street Memory book (or it could be The Sesame Street yearbook) from 1983, there is a section on some of the people that Ernie and...
  8. M

    A question about Clementine

    No, that is the song where Clementine and some cowboys sing a song to get Forgetful Jones to remember what they are. They keep trying to remind him that he's a cowboy, and each verse ends with them singign "We're real...", to which Forgetful Jones says something like "Astronaut". At the end...
  9. M

    What's your favorite episode of the Muppet show?

    If it was originally meant to be part of the Don Knotts episode, maybe it was cut for time but Jim Henson thought it would be good enough to be included in another episode. It is hard for me to pick one favorite, so I will list my five favorites from each season. Now, I haven't seen every...
  10. M

    A question about Clementine

    Who performed Clementine in the song "We're Real Cowboys"?
  11. M

    Gabby sings I'm pretty.

    Maybe it would be funny if they had an ugly woman singing "I'm Pretty", to teach kids about inner beauty.
  12. M

    What episodes....

    I forgot that Floyd and janice both appeared in the episodes with Danny Kaye and Diana Ross.
  13. M

    Appearances by Rizzo on TMS

    I would like to know every episode of The Muppet Show that Rizzo The Rat appeared in, and what he did in those episodes. here are the appearances that I do know of: Christopher Reeve: He constantly appears backstage with the other rats throughout this episode, as well as in Christopher...
  14. M

    What episodes....

    and the following episodes feature janice (and again, they amy be incomplete) Joel Grey Ruth Buzzi Rita Moreno harvey Korman Paul Williams Sandy Duncan Candace Bergan Avery Schriver Ben Vereen Phyllys Diller Ethel Merman Mummenshaz Don Knotts Zero Mostel Nancy...
  15. M

    What episodes....

    episodes with Floyd (may be incomplete): Connie Stevens Joel Grey Ruth Buzzi Rita Moreno Florence Henderson Paul Williams Harvey Korman Avery Schriver Phyllys Diller Kaye Ballard Mummenshaz Don Knotts Zero Mostel Lou raws Elton John Nancy Walker Steve Martin...
  16. M

    Your favorite 1980's childrens show

    What are your favorite childrens shows from the 1980s? Mine are: Fraggle Rock Muppet Babies Sesame Street (hey, it was around in the 1980s) The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show Garfield And Friends
  17. M

    The future of Jerry Nelson's charachters

    Jerry Nelson should at least have some performers occassionally perform his characters. Many people on here think that Joey Mazzarino could probably do a good herry, while I think Martin P. Robinson could do Herry. I also think Martin P. Robinson could perform Fat Blue. The Count should...
  18. M

    Gabby sings I'm pretty.

    That's true.
  19. M

    Happy 37th Birthday Sesame Street

    37 Years ago today, Sesame Street was on TV for the first time ever. Happy Birthday, Sesame Street! Let's all celebrate. We could share memories of Sesame Street, or we could do something else to celebrate. If anybody does anything to celebrate the anniversary of Sesame Street, you could...
  20. M

    If Herbert Birdsfoot was made as a figure

    I think Athena would be better as a pack-in for Hoots The owl. Hoots is kind of small, and I guess Athena is smaller, so they could fit in the same packaging. I'm not sure whether there'd be enough room for them and Hoots' saxaphone (and I'm not sure if Athena plays any instruments).
Top