Search results

  1. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Does anybody else want to write about some Sesame street videos? It seems like me and GonzoLeaper are the only ones writing about videos. While I do enjoy writing about these, I haven't seen every Sesame street video (and theres some that I haven't seen in a long time and can't remember much...
  2. M

    Planned but never finished

    Dan Milano is the name of the creator (and performer) of Greg The Bunny, though that show also had two other people credited as creators. I think I've also heard that Henson was planning a show called The Kermit The Frog Show, which would have been a muppet talk show. I think this was...
  3. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    Season 5 And now here are the characters for season 5: Gene kelley: Lobbock lou and his jughuggers (or beauregard, or the announcer, or the penguins) Lorretta Switt: Thog (or The Chickens, or link hogthrob) Joan baez: Rizzo The rat (or beauregard, or he rats) Shirley bassey: Lips (or...
  4. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    season 4 and more of three It seems like I keep forgetting certain episodes from certain seasons. Well, here are characters I would give profiles to for the season 3 episodes I forgot to include: Sylvestor Stallone: The Lion James Coco: The Gills brothers Jean Stapleton: Crazy Harry...
  5. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    Season 3 here are season 3 episodes along with what Muppet characters I would give profiles to. Kris Kristofferson & Rita Kooledge: Gladys The canteen Lady Leo sayer: Annie Sue Pig (or Fletcherbird, or Animal) Pearl Bailey: The Avocado Roy Clark: The Singing Firemen (or Lobbock Lou...
  6. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    There's one season 2 episode I forgot to list. John Cleese: Sweetums (or Lobbock Lou and His Jughuggers, or Koozebanian Spooble, or The parrot)
  7. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    Season 2 Here is a list of season 2 episodes along with characters who can have profiles in those episodes. Don Knotts: The gingerbread men (or beast of the week, or Big Mama, or Floyd) Zero Mostel: Behemoth (or Timmy Monster, or Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, or Beaker, or Granny The Gougher)...
  8. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    season 1 I have been thinking about one of my ideas, "A complete guide to The Muppet Show", and thought it might be nice to list what characters i would give profiles of for which epsiode page. Here is a list of season 1 episodes with what characters would have profiles: Juliet prowse...
  9. M

    Planned but never finished

    I already mentioend that in my first post.
  10. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    complete guides Here are some ideas for how my complete guide idea would be worked out. Each episode would have 1-2 pages devoted to them (maybe it could be like the recent Simpsons complete guides and have two-page spreads for every episode). There would be a few pictures from every...
  11. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    ultimate guides Another idea would be Muppets: The Ultimate Visual Guide. This would be part of the "Ultimate Visual Guide" collection of books from DK Books, which includes Disney: The Ultimate Visual Guide, Looney Tunes: The Ultimate Visual Guide, Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide, Batman...
  12. M

    Your signature-explain yourselves!

    new signature I have changed my signature yet again. My signature, "The good news is that your cat is as healthy as a horse. The bad news is that he's also as big as one", comes from the television special Garfield's Thanksgiving.
  13. M

    When did you first hear about the internet?

    When I first got cable in 1992, I saw commercials on Nickelodeon that said to visit Nickelodeon online at AOL keyword Nick, but I didn't know what that meant. I first heard about the internet in 1996 when I was in the seventh grade. My mom had the internet at work (I don't know how long she...
  14. M

    Sesame Street Magazine memories

    I was reading in a thread about Herbert Birdsfoot that Sesame Street Magazine first began in 1970. Is this true? I would have thought it began in the 1980s. It is weird that the magazine began so soon after the show started. Anyway, does anybody have any memories of this magazine? Any...
  15. M

    when did these characters first appear?

    Does anybody know when the following characters first appeared: Little Jerry and The Monotones Harvey Kneeslapper Placedo Flamingo Sonny Friendly
  16. M

    Bruce Fox

    Was Bruce ever mentioned by name? I didn't know that he was just Baskerville dressed as a fox.
  17. M

    Prof. Hastings

    I do agree that Herbert Birdsfoot would be more popular than Proffessor Hastings. I also think it's shameful that Hoots The Owl, Frazzle, Chris & The Alphabeats, Little Jerry and The Monotones, Rodeo Rosie, and Farley didn't get character sections. But I think that Proffessor Hastings and Dr...
  18. M

    has Sesame Street packaging been seen yet?

    Have any pictures of the packaging for series 1 of the Sesame Street figures been shown online yet?
  19. M

    When Mumford returns for the Season Finale 2 parter

    Mumford recently appeared in A Magical Halloween Adventure, and he was in the background in A Celebration of me, Grover!
  20. M

    Herbert Birdsfoot

    I think that Rosevelt Franklin also appeared in that skit.
Top