Search results

  1. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    Yeah, I think The Muppet Show, The darkk Crystal, Labrynth, and farscape all have better chances than sesame street or fraggle rock (or even bear In The Big Blue House), but a Sesame Street book would rock nonetheless. And I keep getting this image in my head for the copyright page...
  2. M

    Christopher Reeve vs. Lynda Carter

    Which episode of The Muppet Show do you like better, the one with Christopher Reeve or the one with Lynda Carter? I like the Lynda Carter episode better. It has a much better plot, and Lynda Carters acts are a lot better than Christopher Reeves. The best things about the Christopher Reeve...
  3. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    Maybe we should list all segments that were followed by comments from Statler and waldorf. Here's what I know of: The Muppet Revue: Hawian war Chant I Get Around The Swedish Chef: Meatballs Childrens Songs & Stories with The Muppets: You And I And George Gonzo Presents...
  4. M

    Appearances by Rizzo on TMS

    bump I thought I'd post again so somebody see's this thread.
  5. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 11 They were all driving, and then finally got to their spot. J.P. Gross rented out a few cabins, but Kermit decided to get some tee pee's as well. "All right, everybody, decide where you are sleeping", said kermit, "I'll stay in a tee pee". "I'll be in your tee pee, too...
  6. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    For my Sesame Street guide idea, I also forgot to include a section on Sesame Street magazine in the chapter on merchandise, and I forgot to include a section on celebrity moments for the classic moments chapter.
  7. M

    'The Jim Henson Hour' Guide Returns

    If you actually are planning on adding more episodes, then I've just got one word to say to you: Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy! Or should I have saved that word untill after you completed those episodes?
  8. M

    Vincent Price vs. Alice Cooper

    Which episode of The Muppet Show do you think is better: the one with Vincent Price or the one with Alice Cooper? I like the Alice Cooper episode better.
  9. M

    Sesame cameos in Muppets take Manhattan

    I think deena and Pearl were at the wedding, and I think I saw Simon Soundman there. Also, I think Telly was a major character at the time that movie was made.
  10. M

    Marvin Suggs....whats up with him?

    Marvin Suggs also appeared in Muppets From Space at cape doom. He also made a brief appearance in the Liza Minnelli episode, and he was in the closing number of the Linda Lavin episode.
  11. M

    Was Lips actually ever named on the show?

    I was wondering as well if his name has ever been mentioned on-screen. It is listed in the credits of The Great Muppet Caper. I guess people who saw that name might be wondering which character Lips is (though out of all credited characters who weren't credited in The Muppet Movie, he was the...
  12. M

    the best of each guest star

    I forgot to list what I think the best act with Diana Ross is. I think her best act was Last Time I Saw Him. And here is what I think the best act with each Muppets Tonight guest star is: Michelle Phiefer: Muppet Match Up Garth Brookes: We Shall Be Free Billy Crystal: City stickers...
  13. M

    the best of each guest star

    Let's all start a thread about the best scenes with the muppet show guest stars. You can also include guest stars from The Jim Henson Hour and Muppets Tonight!, if you want. Anyway, here are my favorite skits with each guest. I am only listing episodes that I have seen (and not just scenes...
  14. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    I just remembered some things that I forgot to mention, and it seems like nobody else mentioned them either. The Muppet Revue ended with the Statler and Waldorf ending from the Juliet prowse episode, followed by a shot of the orchestra (I can't remember which closing this shot was from) and...
  15. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    For the Muppet guide, I forgot to list Louise Gold in the section on Past Performers. For the Sesame Street guide, I forgot to list a section on International Sesame Street in the chapter called Sesame Street Outside The Show.
  16. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    Here are what sections I would include in sesame Street: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Introduction Chapter 1: From Then To Now *Early developmnents (including information about the test pilots, the promotional film with Rowlf, and the fact that the Muppets were originally only going to...
  17. M

    The Muppet Chorus vs. Glee Club

    I's weird that someone would mistake Mildred for Gladys, since i think Mildred is a lot more popular than Gladys.
  18. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    Here is what sections would be included in a Muppets ultimate visual guide. In The Ultimate Visual Guides that I've seen, all sections get one or two pages. If there is a slash mark shown, that means it's two one-page sections. Many of these pages would also include pictures of design sketches...
  19. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    Here are what kinds of chapters i would include for Ultimate Visual Guides for The Muppets and Sesame Street. Muppets Introduction Chapter 1: The main characters Chapter 2: Secondary Characters Chapter 3: Muppet Television Shows Chapter 4: Muppet Movies Chapter 5: Muppet Specials...
Top