Search results

  1. M

    That Was Short

    In the Julie Andrews episode, during Won't Somebody Dance With Me, he did try to dance with Miss Piggy, but he also tried to dance with two other girls, so he was really just desperate to dance with somebody. In The Muppet Movie, when Miss Piggy suggested that she and Kermit have "a quiet...
  2. M

    The Muppet Chorus vs. Glee Club

    What episodes had the chorus? Were there really episodes that featured both George and Gladys in the same music act? Weird. I didn't think George appeared after the second season, and I know that Gladys didn't appear untill the third season.
  3. M

    The first 25 years

    corrections I would like to make some corrections. I thought that Bruno made his first appearance in 1978 and Deena and Pearl made their debuts in 1979 (of course, Karen Prells website mentioned that she performed on the show from 1980-1981, while an interview with her said that she joined...
  4. M

    The final Season on CBS

    I think CBS only showed reruns during the 1991-1992 season. 1984-1992 would be eight seasons, but I've seen episode guides that only list episodes for 7 seasons. Also, I remember watching the show on CBS a few times during the summer of 1992 (before Nickelodeon started showing reruns) and I saw...
  5. M

    Snuffy with Sam the Robot

    it would be funny if Sam saw Snuffy, but then right before telling the adults, some kind of memory chip explodes in his head, causing him to forget all about seeing Mr. Snuffleupagus. I have seen a group photo of the cast in Big Bird's nest area, and in that photo, Mr. Snuffleupagus was...
  6. M

    Ernie has moved

    Did Snuffy give Big Bird that map before or after the adults learned that he was real? Also, I know that Gordon has been in Snuffy's cave before.
  7. M

    "Sesame Beginnings" DVDs...

    I read about this DVD in a post on the Tough pigs message board, but when I first read the title, I was really hoping that this would be the first episode. :mad:
  8. M

    Appearances by Gaffer

    I'm assuming that by "later" episodes you were talking about the last season episodes. Gaffer didn't appear in the Gene Kelley episode (oddly enough, Foo Foo was in Gaffer's usual spot during the closing number), and I'm 99 percent sure that Gaffer wasn't in the Lorretta Switt episode (I only...
  9. M

    How Snuffy "just missed" the adults

    I could be wrong about what you might be thinking, but even though he was thought to be imaginary in those productions, there was no mention of him being imaginary, there were no scenes where Snuffy left right before the other characters arrived (although in FTB, when Big Bird really does...
  10. M

    What kind of action will get SW's attention?

    Do us hardcore fans really care about whether the shows current target audience sees these old shows or not as long as we can see them? Besides, if it is on late at night, we get a better chance of them being completely uncut, with no censorship. I am not sure what PBS would censor from older...
  11. M

    What kind of action will get SW's attention?

    Maybe PBS could air reruns during a late night time slot. I don't know if PBS normally runs 24 hours a day or, if not, when PBS goes off the air, but maybe at an 11 p.m. or midnight showing of really old episodes. Maybe there could be a cycle of 100 episodes shown every three months and then PBS...
  12. M

    Appearances by Gaffer

    I knew it wasn't Gaffer. I was saying that Gaffer should have been the cat in that scene, instead of some newer cat (was that cat used in any production made before MCC?).
  13. M

    Ernie has moved

    I meant that it might have been out of place for Guy Smiley to have been interracting with some kids. it is rare for Guy Smiley to be in a scene where he isn't hosting a game show.
  14. M

    Appearances by Gaffer

    Gaffer also meowed in the u.k. spot from the Lynda Carter episode and made some cat noises in the Wally Boag episode. I thought her meows sounded feminine. Catgut pretty much only spoke in The Muppet Musicians of bremen. She did meow a few times after that.
  15. M

    The Muppets present Top 50 Muppet Moments

    I forgot to mention a few others who wore tuxedos: Link Hogthrob, Dr. Strangepork, David Hogsohog, and all generic, nameless pigs. I also realized that there were quite a few characters I didn't include at the ceremony. These are oversights, but what characters were listed in my last post...
  16. M

    Appearances by Gaffer

    I think the line was "she didn't wanna roam", although in the Wally Boag episode, when gaffer interrupts Foo Foo's act, Rowlf says "Go get him!" Maybe there's no real answer as to whether Gaffer is male or female (by the way, is Foo Foo a man or woman). Gaffer does look a little bit girlish...
  17. M

    Your Thoughts: Emmet Otter DVD

    By The Way, I was refferring to the Fraggle Rock: The Complete First Season DVD in that post, not Emmit Otter.
  18. M

    Your Thoughts: Emmet Otter DVD

    Do you know why Hit! was allowed to keep in the "Starring Jim Henson's Muppets" credit in the opening? After all, this credit was removed from the first few DVD releases (although this credit was in the bonus episode found in Dance Your Cares Away, perhaps it was a mistake). Did Hit! need...
  19. M

    Classic Muppet references in "Fraggle Rock"

    I have read that in one of Traveling Matts post card segments, Traveling Matt went to a drive-in which was playing The Dark Crystal. In Traveling Matt's Discovery, I recall there being a Grover doll in the background in a sceen where Gobo and Traveling Matt look in a childs room. If/...
  20. M

    Appearances by Gaffer

    Another appearance Gaffer also appeared backstage in the Carol Burnett episode.
Top