Search results

  1. M

    what disney should have done for the special edition movie DVDs

    The first season set included two beatles songs, "I'm Looking Through You" (in the Vincent price episode)and "In My Life" (in the Twiggy pisode).
  2. M

    Sesame Street S1 Final Packaging Pics!

    I noticed that the two-headed monster has some kind of picture, but I can't tell what it is of. I know that it's split into four images, but I can't tell who's i it. Is it the two-headed monster or somebody else? It kind of looks like Bip Bipodotta to me.
  3. M

    Sesame Street S1 Final Packaging Pics!

    You said that you can't see an image on a screen. If you were to print an image would you be able to see it better?
  4. M

    American Dad Reference!!

    Actually, it read "Big Bird Dead of Big Avian Flu".
  5. M

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    an idea With special edition DVDs of four Muppet movies coming soon, have you ever considered making mock-up "special edition DVD" covers for The Muppets Take Manhattan and Muppets From Space, to show what they would probably look like if Disney was releasing those movies?
  6. M

    Sesame Street Jam: A Musical Celebration

    It i sung by Jamal, Angela, and some muppets and kids. I know that an orange monster with a deep voice sang vocals. I can't remember what other muppets were in this song, but I think Grover and Hoots were there.
  7. M

    Jim Henson cameo "Into the Night"

    I didn't say Frank oz had a voice-over cameo. I said that in this and another movie, his real name was mentioned by an announcer during an airport scene. I forget the name of the other movie, but it is listed in the trivia section for Into The Night at the internet movie database.
  8. M

    Episodes where all of the Electric Mayhem spoke.

    Technically, the Shirley Bassey episode is the only one where they all spoke, since Lips spoke in that one, but I can't remember if if Zoot spoke in that episode or not.
  9. M

    Sesame Street News: "How many licks does it take?"

    Part 2 (The Count is laughing and thunder and lightening is heard) The Count: Oh, that was a lot of fun. Kermit: (entering) Well, that was a good meal. (to audience) Welcome back to Sesame Street news. We will now see The Count count his last licks. The Count: But Kermit, I've...
  10. M

    Sesame Street News: "How many licks does it take?"

    Announcer: We interrupt your regularly scheduled posting to bring you an important news event! Here is our reporter, Kermit The Frog. Kermit: (to off-screen person) Of course I'm sure he won't bite early, he'll count everything.... what? (notices that he's on) Oh! Hi, ho, Kermit The frog...
  11. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 25 The Mutations dressed like indians and danced in front of the curtains. The penguins did some backflips. The Mutations and penguins left the stage, and the curtain raised, revealing scenery of the woods. Miss Piggy came on-stage dressed like an indian. "Moi am the indian princess...
  12. M

    Jim Henson cameo "Into the Night"

    What a coincidence! Earlier tonight i was going to start a thread about Jim Henson's cameo in this movie. According to the internet movie database, he played Man On Phone. I haven't seen this movie, so I don't know what his character does (though judging by how his character is listed, I guess...
  13. M

    MB:Muppets Not Included

    What was the plot of this episode? The title sounds familiar, but I can't figure out which episode it is. I don't ever remember seeing any short clips with Dr. Teeth on Muppet Babies (did Nickelodeon edit this scene?). The only clip with Dr. Teeth that I remember seeing on Muppet babies was in...
  14. M

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Did you ever consider including Digit, Dr. Phil Van Neuter, Boober fraggle, Zippety Zap, Lefty The Salesman, Little Jerry, Robbie Sinclair, Fran Sinclair, Charlene Sinclair, or Tardy Turtle (from Greg The Bunny)? Have you considered making tributes to any of the Muppet performers, similar to...
  15. M

    Ernie Can't Sleep

    Actually, the sheep carried Bert outside at the end of Dance Myself To Sleep, not this sketch.
  16. M

    What was the point?

    I liked the Around The Corner set. Also, it sounds to me like you were asking what the point was of having an around the corner set just to get rid of it. The set was around for six years, and when it debuted the producers probably never thought they'd get rid of it eventually. Also, Mr...
  17. M

    Sesame Street Jam: A Musical Celebration

    I should have known that it was the video version. I just reread your list and noticed that you listed Sing, which I know is the same version on both the video and the television version. It's a little weird that Kermit wasn't represented much on the video and was competely absent from the...
  18. M

    Muppet Christmas Special.

    I'm starting to think that A Christmas Together is the most famous muppet special that has never been released on video or DVD.
  19. M

    Muppet Christmas Special.

    I wonder if this special hasn't been released on video because of music rights. Of course, the othe rJohn Denver and The Muppets special was released on video without any major songs cut. I have also read that Rocky Mountain Holiday had songs that were not in the soundtrack.
  20. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 24 Everybody was at the dining hall, enjoying a thanksgiving meal and getting excited about the thanksgiving show. The swedish Chef, seymour, and Pepe were all in the cooking room, cooking meals along with the indian cooks, who helped the meals be better than anything that The Swedish...
Top