Search results

  1. M

    Your Muppet Dreams

    Does anybody here ever have dreams about the Muppets? Would anybody like to share their dreams? A few nights ago, I had a dream that I was either at a video store or a flea market, and I found some of the Muppet Show compilation videos from 1985, but I could only get one of them. This place...
  2. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Music Rights is the only reason I can think of, but I could be wrong. It would be weird if that was the reason. The song has been included in quite a few Sesame Street albums, and The Jim Henson Company and Disney have both never seemed to have any problems releasing that song on video or DVD...
  3. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Well, it looks like nobody has tried to guess the refferences, so I will reveal them.... now. The names of the indian cooks are reffereces to Warner brothers directors Friz Freling, Tex Avery, Chuck Jones, and Bob Clampett. The indian women are named after singers Brittany Spears, Norah...
  4. M

    Original "Rubber Duckie" on today's Sesame Street

    I have read that on all audio recordings where Rubber Duckie was squeeked, Jeff Moss squeeked the same rubber duckie.
  5. M

    Statler and Waldorf in Christmas Carol.

    Maybe Pops or Dr. Strangepork should have been Jacop Marley, so they wouldn't have had to add a secodn marley. Or maybe J.P. gross could have been Marley. J.P. Gross also could have been Scrooge and Scooter could have been nephew Fred. If Miss Piggy was originally going to be a ghost...
  6. M

    Kermit balloon in TV Guide

    In this weeks TV Guide, in the "this week.." thursday highlights section, there is a picture of the Kermit float for Macy's Thaksgiving Day parade. The picture also has a caption that reads, "The muppets take manhattan".
  7. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 21 "Everybody get ready to find princess", said Big Man Andre. Everybody got some flash lights and went to use the outhouses. "Moi has to go to the bathroom", sighed Miss Piggy, "but doesn't want to use an outhouse". "Well, we'll see you later, Dr. Teeth", said janice...
  8. M

    More about the Kaye Ballard episode

    In the Carol Burnett episode, Carol Burnett rent on stage after the end credits.
  9. M

    Rowlf in IaVMMCM

    it seems like ever since Bill Barretta first performed Rowlfs voice in an episode of Muppets Tonight!, Rowlf has had major speaking parts in almost everything he appeared in except for the movies. He had a lot of lines at Muppetfest and in the video games Muppet raemania and Muppet Party cruise...
  10. M

    Swamp Call

    I would like to point out that I never nag anyone to finish their stories. But good chapters again. I have a minor nitpick. If more singers are needed for Fuzzy and Blue, you could have Grover teamed up with Gonzo and Thog.
  11. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 20 Big Man Andre brought Miss Piggy to the stand. He tied her to her chair with some really tight rope so that she couldn't escape. "I wonder if Piggy will fry", thought Link Hogthrob. "This trial is making me hungry", said Timmy Monster. "This trial is depressing me", said...
  12. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    I wasn't talking about full-body shots. I've seen full body shots of him. other times when his whole body was seen were in the songs The Insects In Your neighborhood, I Don't Want To Live On The Moon, and best Friends Blues. I think his legs were also seen in The Street We Live On. Was Once...
  13. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    Do you know if Ernie has a body underneath his clothing? I know that he does in sceens where he doesn't wear a shirt (like when he is in the bathtub), but does he always have a body, or does he just have a head and hands attached to his shirt? By the way, when the recent Tom & Jerry DVD came...
  14. M

    "That's About The Size" song

    What all did Bud Luckey work on? I'm guessing that all of his segments were made in 1971. Was Just About The Size of It the only non-counting song he did for Sesame Street? I know that he did segments featurign a fiddle player named Donnie Budd, which were for the numbers 2-6 (the song for...
  15. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Flip Wilson

    performers Here is a listing of who performs who. Unlike in other listings for previous fan fics, I'm going to list performers of regular characters as well, even though we know the regular performers. But before that, I will mention that the closing number features kermit, Miss Piggy...
  16. M

    your favorite mario villian

    Who is your favorite bad guy from the Super Maria Brothers games? Mine are: Bowser Wart Boom-Boom Fry Guy Mouser tri-clyde Cobrat The Boos Magikoopa (that is the name of the wizard from Super mario world, right?) The Boomerang Brothers Tweeters Thromp Thrimp
  17. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Here is info on The Street We Live On, which was originall a television special and later released on video, broadcast in 2004 and released on video a few months later. I haven't seen the video release, but I'll point out differences between the television broadcast and video release. It...
  18. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 19 Everybody was awaiting the trial of Miss Piggy. Chief Zield showed up to Miss Piggys cage to talk to her. "I have gotten a fine lawyer for you", said Chief Zield, "I get high quality lawyers even for defendants that I know are guilty". "I am NOT guilty!", shouted Miss Piggy...
  19. M

    Your favorite Looney Tunes characters

    Do you like the cartoons with Daffy and Speedy together? I know that a lot of fans don't like those cartoons, but I love them (I know, "if you love them so much why don't you marry them"), and I like the Daffy and Speedy cartoons better than the Speedy and Sylvester cartoons.
  20. M

    Your favorite Looney Tunes characters

    Who are your favortie Looney tunes characters? Mine are: Speedy Gonzoles Road Runner Wile E. Coyotie henry hawk Egghead jr Daffy Duck Cecil turtle Gabby Goat Elmer Fudd
Top