Search results

  1. M

    Avery Schriver vs. Dom Deluise

    The episodes with Avery Schriver and Dom Deluise both involved Miss Piggy getting help from Scooter to get kermit to notic her more, but which one do you like better? I like the episode with Avery Schriver better, though the Dom Deluise episode also has a lot of good stuff about it.
  2. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 14 The indians were giving the muppets a tour. "This is Big Man Andre", said Chief Zields, "He is the strongest indian here". "Oh, yeah?", said Miss Piggy, "I think I am stronger". Miss Piggy walked up to Big Man Andre, let out a "hiiiii-ya!", but she got hurt karate...
  3. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    It seems like the following episodes did not have any segments that were included in these videos: Jim Nabors Elton John Lynn Redgrave Dudley Moore Marty Feldman Gene Kelley I have a feelign there's a few episodes I'm forgetting.
  4. M

    Rita Moreno vs. Carol Burnett

    Since the Muppet Show episodes with Rita Moreno and Carol Burnett both won emmy awards, I thought I'd get your opinions on which episode was better. I like the Rita Moreno episode better. It has a lot of funny skits, while the Carol Burnett episode doesn't have many skits. It's basically one...
  5. M

    'The Jim Henson Hour' Guide Returns

    And the character guide looks a lot like the kermitage character guide for The Muppet Show.
  6. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 13 Kermit, Miss Piggy, Pepe, Scooter, J.P. Gross, Sam The Eagle, seymour The Elephant, Andy Pig, Randy Pig, and Robin were following the indians. "I paid good money for this trip", said J.P. Gross, "So it better be worth it all". "I'm sure it will be", said Sam, "Nothing beats...
  7. M

    Your signature-explain yourselves!

    My current signature is basically an advertisement for my current fan fiction. it will remain my signature at least untill I finish my story, if not untill Thanksgiving. "Ready for Thanksgiving? Check out A very Muppetational Thanksgiving in the Fan Fiction section".
  8. M

    What episodes did Richard perform Piggy?

    There's probably more, but.... Juliet Prowse (in At The Dance and when singing in temptation) Joel Grey (in a backstage scene and I think At The Dance) Ruth Buzzi (in the Conversation panel) Rita Moreno (in Veterinarians Hospital, one or two backstage scenes, and At The Dance.... so...
  9. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    What are you talking about? :confused:
  10. M

    Favorite Guest Star and Muppet Pairings

    John Cleese and Gonzo Linda Ronstadt and Janice (and kermit) Avery Schriver and Fozzie Mellissa Manchester and Floyd (and possibly Lips) Connie Stevens and Kermit Raquel Welch and Miss Piggy
  11. M

    Your Thoughts: Emmet Otter DVD

    I thought that the Muppet name was copyrighted. On the Songs from The Street box set and Sesame Street DVDs, if the word Muppet is listed, there is usually a trademark (TM) symbal by the word Muppet or Muppets, with a copyright credit stating that Muppets are owned by The Jim Henson Company (or...
  12. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    The Muppet Movies I think Disney should release a book about the Muppet movies. It should at least include info on all theatrically released muppet movies, and also kermit's swamp years, the made-for-tv movies, and maybe also Muppet Vision 3D (if that counts as a movie). Each movie could have...
  13. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Here is some info on Learn To Share. Release Year: 1996. Plot: Maria and Tarah watch Co-Operation Corner, hosted by Katie Couric. She goes to interview people about co-operation. She interviews Jack and Jill, who have trouble getting water, so they co-operate and get the water. She also...
  14. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 12 The indians were there. The muppets were in fear. "Uh, please, don't hurt us, okay?", said Pepe. "Please, take whatever you want", said Fozzie, "I'll still have my jokes, though". "How!", greeted the chief. "How" is the way that indians said "hello". "What did you...
  15. M

    One Year wonders

    In a thread about Sesame Street Live, there were scans from Big Bird's Totally Amature Show, which featured a character named Stuie Monster. was he ever on the show or just in Sesame Street Live?
  16. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    For my idea for an episode guide, in my list of characters to have profiles with each episode, I forgot to list somebody for the Carol Burnett episode. Big mama can have a profile there. By the way, I do think that a Sesame Street visual guide would be very likely. I believe that only one...
  17. M

    Question on Muppet Christmas Carol cut scenes on DVD

    I wonder if the Room In Your heart and Chairman of The Board songs were actually filmed or if the audio was just recorded.
Top