Search results

  1. M

    Sesame Street at the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade

    Can anybody list all of the Sesame Street characters who have appeared in all Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, what all of the floats looked like, what songs were sung, and what the various Big Bird balloons looked like? The parade from today (Thanksgiving 2005) featured Big Bird, Elmo, Zoe...
  2. M

    2005 Macy's parade: Sesame Street

    Was 1974 the first year that the cast appeared in the parade, or just the first year that a Big Bird balloon was shown?
  3. M

    2005 Macy's parade: Sesame Street

    Well, the Big Bird float and the Sesame Street cast just appeared in the macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. They sang a song called dancing Shoes. I think all of the current Sesame Street humans were there. Gordon, Susan, Bob, Miles, Gabbi, Luis, Alan, and Gina were there. I can't remember if...
  4. M

    "Christmas Eve" Episode

    I'd hate to keep talking about thanksgiving episodes in this thread, but... There was also a garfield thanksgiving special, as well as two Looney Tunes thanksgiving specials (Bugs Bunnys Thanksgiving Diet and Daffy Duck's Thanks-For-Giving Special). Greg The Bunny sort of had a thanksgiving...
  5. M

    other henson productions that Thig could have appeared in

    Inspired by last nights thread about other Henson productions that Splurge and Fred The Dragon could have appeared in, what productios do you think that Thig could/ should have been in? Here's what epsiodes of The Muppet Show he should have been in: Paul Williams: with the other monsters...
  6. M

    cat fish

    I don't think Clifford accidently got in the background, or accidently in the jucuzzi. When I first saw the Whoopi Goldberg episode, when they were talking about things they had in common, I was expecting them to mention that they both had dreadlocks. I was surprised that they didn't (would...
  7. M

    Jim's ideas of new shows

    By the way, Jim Henson also produced a pilot for a series based on Cinderella, but the series didn't get made. This show was supposed to tell the story of Cinderella over the course of six months, with each episode continuing. This idea was later reworked as the special Hey, Cinderella! By...
  8. M

    Swamp Call

    I don't understand this line. Could you explain it better?
  9. M

    "Christmas Eve" Episode

    these scenes are cut, Charlie brown! That scene was probably in the original television broadcast and later ut for time. I know that most of the videos are uncut, so you'd probably see it there. A Charlie Brown Christmas also had scenes cut after the original broadcast. These scenes...
  10. M

    Jim's ideas of new shows

    There are a lot of how ideas that Jim Henson pitched to networks in the 1960s that didn't get made, most likely because the networks weren't interested in them. At the time, most networks thought of puppets as being a kids entertainment, and didn't think they'd hold an adult audience. Sure, the...
  11. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    video title: Sing, Hoot, & Howl with The Sesame Street Animals release year: 1991 plot: Big Bird and various animals get togetehr for The Sing, Hoot & Howl club, where they all sing songs about animals. The video begins with them singing Old Mac Donald Had a Farm. Then, Big Bird let's...
  12. M

    Other Henson productions that Splurge and Fred the Dragon could appear on

    Here are some productions that Fred The Dragon could have been a part of: specials: The Muppet Valentine Show: he could have been one of the main characters. The Muppet Show: Sex And Violence: in the crowd of the wrestling match, in at the dance, and/ or even in the conference room...
  13. M

    Which muppeteers haven't actually met Jim?

    Matt Vogel, Ricky Boyd, and Drew Massey probably didn't meet Jim henson. I also doubt that John Kennedey did, but I could be wrong (the earliest that I know he wokred for the company was 1991, on Dinosaurs, but he could have worked earlier).
  14. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Happy Thanksgiving! When naming Chief Zields and Princess Zeefle, I wanted to think of the weirdest names that came to mind, and those names came to mind when I named them. I think that Zeefle also sounds like a variation on Geefle, from the Sesame Street sketch The geefle and The Gonk...
  15. M

    Other Henson productions that Splurge and Fred the Dragon could appear on

    Some of your suggestions for Splurge seem a little odd. There weren't any full-body monsters in Comedy Tonight, You've Got a Friend, Happy Together, or Just One Person, and I don't think a full body monster would have appeared in any audience shots. Anyway, here is what I think Splurge could...
  16. M

    "Christmas Eve" Episode

    Either that or the episode where Les got on the ledge of the building.
  17. M

    How Snuffy "just missed" the adults

    Well, the book was written to promote Follow That Bird, and was most likely written before oscar met Snuffy (also, storybooks don't always follow continuity with the series, and vice versa). It's strang ethat it seems like they were trying to avoid direct mention of Snuffy being Big Birds...
  18. M

    Fraggle Rock's very first stand up comedy show

    It's good so far.:excited:
  19. M

    Fix-it shop change

    I liked the Fix-It Shop better, but this leads me to ask a question... I've read that the Fix-It Shop was remodeled in 1980. Can anybody tell me what changes were made to The Fix-It Shop?
  20. M

    You Can't Live w/w/o 'em

    The script shown at Tough Pigs had them at both the El Sleezo cafe and the resturaunt, but in the final version of the movie they weren't in either scene. I know that The Muppet Movie storybook had pictures of them at the el sleezo cafe, so I guess it's safe to assume that there was a deleted...
Top