Search results

  1. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Let's just say that every monster who appeared more than once on The Muppet Show is there. I don't really consider Droop, Lenny The Lizard, or Shakey Shanchez to be monsters, but they are there, too.
  2. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Flip Wilson

    I read the Flip Wilson one, but I didn't know that a Billy Joel one was written. I don't think there's anything wrong with multiple members writing fan fiction with the same guest star. Besides, mine is different from the other Flip Wilson fan fic.
  3. M

    Guy Smiley Takes His Studio Audience Out For His Vacation

    Here is who Guy Smiley should invite: from Sesame Street (and related productions): 1. Rosevelt franklin 2. Rosevelt Franklin's mother 3. Miss Finch 4. Bug the Bug 5. Lightening The reindeer 6. nerdy kid from Everyone Likes ice cream 7. mean kid from Everyone Likes ice Cream...
  4. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 18 A limo had drove by the land, then stopped. In the limo were Bill, Gil, and Jill frog. "Hmmm...", said the three of them. "Do you think this would be a good place to camp at?", asked Gil. They all looked at each other, then said, "Nah......", then the limo took off...
  5. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 17 The Muppets were having dinner and talking to each other. "So, did you catch any fish today?", asked Kermit. "No, but Randy caught Miss Piggy, and Andy caught a cold", said Robin. "You know, uncle j.p., I really like spending time with my friends, but you are the only...
  6. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    yet another idea A few years ago, there was a book about Saturday Night Live that had quotes from so many people involved with the show. This would be a good idea for a Muppet Show or Sesame Street book. Quotes from performers, writers, and more., performers can talk about characters they wish...
  7. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Flip Wilson

    Well, it's been awhile since I last wrote an outline for The Muppet Show, so here is an outline that takes place in the fifth season. Cold opening/ Lobby Pops: Who are you? Flip Wilson: I'm Flip Wilson. I;m your guest star. Pops: Oh, yeah, I heard that you didn't want to be on this...
  8. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    This episode guide idea sounds a little different from my idea, but also sounds great. Would this include an episode guide for The Jim Henson Hour? Muppet babies? The movies? Would this include all muppet specials (like The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show and A Muppet Family Christmas) or just ones...
  9. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 16 Statler and Waldorf had borrowed a car from a neighbor, but now there was one problem. "Okay, I'll drive", said Waldorf. "No, I'll drive", said Statler. "But I want to drive", said Waldorf. "You drove last time", said Statler. "No, I didn't", said Waldorf...
  10. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 15 Kermit, Piggy, Robin, Andy, randy, Scooter, J.P. Gross, and Seymour were all walking back. "Wow...", said Robin, "That Princess Zeefle is terriffic!" "That's right, Robin", said kermit. "I don't think she's so good", moaned Piggy. "That's easy for you to say", said...
  11. M

    Fozzie Bear the volunteer worker?

    In the Steve Martin episode, Waldorf said that tickets are free. In the Zero Mostel episode, Floyd points out that it is pay day, and kermit doesn't have the money needed to pay everyone. It was mentiond that Scooter get's paid in the Jim Nabors and Dom Deluise episodes. I think that most...
  12. M

    More about the Kaye Ballard episode

    It would have made a little sense for that to have been the last episode of the first season, but there was one more episode left, and the band played in the opening number of that episode. Although the lyrics didn't change much, the opening did change significantly. maybe the band decided...
  13. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Maybe, though I thought I already included Muppy in one scene, where everybody got into the vehicles. I thought I put him in J.P. Grosses limo, and had him growling at Foo Foo. I'll check to make sure I did. Since a lot of monsters went on the trip, then Gloat and Miss Kitty are probably there.
  14. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    I wonder if anybody has caught any or all of the refferences in my last chapter. None of them have to do with the Muppets, but are still refferences. I'll wait a few days to reveal them all.
  15. M

    Kaye Ballard vs. Dudley Moore

    I think both had an almost equal amount of lines from other musicians besides FlOyd and Animal. Zoot spoke in the Kaye ballard episode but not the Dudley Moore episode, and Dr. Teeth didn't speak in the kaye ballard episode but he did have one line in the Dudley Moore episode (He could have had...
  16. M

    Kaye Ballard vs. Dudley Moore

    Which episode of The Muppet Show do you like better: the kaye Ballard episode, or the Dudley Moore episode? Both episodes involve The Electric mayhem, though I guess the Kaye Ballard episode is more like a combination of The Electric Mayhem and the orchestra, since the group of musicians who...
  17. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    I thought I did list the Carol Burnett episode, but I guess I didn't.
  18. M

    Buddy & Jim

    Actually, Buddy and Jim were around before Larry and Phyllys. They appeared during the first season. I've read that they were in the first episode.
  19. M

    Larry & Phyllis

    I dn't know much about them, but larry was played by Alan Arkin, before he was famous.
  20. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    Oh, and it seems like the following episodes are mostly filled with scenes that were included in compilation videos: Juliet Prowse Madeline Kahn Julie Andrews I don't think it would be fair to count the episodes with Lorretta Switt or Brooke Shields. I can't remember if I've...
Top