Search results

  1. M

    Prince Firstlys Surprise

    I have seen a few websites (such as a performer listing and The Complete Henson Database) that listed a sesame Street special called Prince Firstly's Surprise. This sounds to me like it's referring to the video A New Baby In My House, in which Snuffy and Alice hear a story about Prince Firstly...
  2. M

    Sonia Manzano's debut

    I think the most famous example of a non-teen playing a teenager is Michael J. Fox. I've read that he was 18 when Family Ties began, and Back To The Future, where he was also a teen, was filmed a few years later.
  3. M

    Sesame Street Jam: A Musical Celebration

    The special about a new baby in the family was called A New Baby In My House. It was released on video in 1994.
  4. M

    Nightline appearance clip on Good Morning America

    This morning, on Good Morning America, there was a montage of clips from Nightline, since I think Ted Kopple is leaving the show, and one of the clips was from Kermit and Miss Piggys appearance on the show. Kermit and Piggy were in a news studio talking to Ted Kopple, who was on a big monitor...
  5. M

    "Leave....Or Be Dooooomed!!!!"

    Yeah, I guess everybody on these forums (except for those poor souls who are not hardcore enough fans :sympathy: ) knows that the first two episodes were reworked after regular production on the first season began, but do we know when they started adding and replacing certain scenes? Do we know...
  6. M

    Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

    I don't know exactly how it grossed, but I have read that it was number 85 at the box office in 1985 (how ironic.... being number 85 in 1985). I have once seen a list of the top ten most successful theatrical movies based on live action childrens shows, and Follow That Bird was on the list, I...
  7. M

    "Leave....Or Be Dooooomed!!!!"

    During the first season, bad things rarely happened to him. After the first season, it was normal for something really bad to happen to him. Also, the episode where he got eaten by a desk was uncle Deadleys first episode, though he wasn't properly introduced untill a few episodes later...
  8. M

    "Christmas Eve" Episode

    Perhaps there should be more Sesame Street (heck, more Muppet) specials about other holidays besides christmas. The muppets have done a lot of christmas specials and movies. Sesame Street has had a new years special, and two halloween videos, but why not thanksgiving? Or easter? Or valentines...
  9. M

    your 2006 henson dvd predictions

    Well, then I think it would be more appropiate to say that I am predicting a lot for one year, not asking. At the time that I wrote this, Brian Henson didn't say that Muppets Tonight! would most likely be released on DVD after every season of The Muppet Show. He said it in an interview a few...
  10. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    The main problem I had was knowing how her name was spelled. I could say it, but couldn't spell it.
  11. M

    Imagination with just Ernie

    was the song Imagination ever sung solo by Ernie like on most of the albums featuring this song? I know that Ernie sang this song with Bert twice, but I don't know about whether Ernie sang it alone. If it was a skit on the show, did it also include the opening dialogue with ernie, Bert, oscar...
  12. M

    Sesame Street News: "How many licks does it take?"

    I once counted and licked a tootsie pop. I can't remember how many licks it took me to get there. I think 190. I have recently heard somewhere that there is no definative answer. Also, the count would have given an answer if he weren't so excited and didn't want to count again.
  13. M

    "Leave....Or Be Dooooomed!!!!"

    Maybe he is responsible for all of the bad luck that The newsman started to have on a regular basis. of course, ther were a few times before that episode where something bad happened to The Newsman (he got his hand burnt when he touched a phone in one episode, he triped before giving a news...
  14. M

    your 2006 henson dvd predictions

    Well, the muppet movie and the great muppet caper are being re-released this year, so I'm wrong on it being rereleased next year (unless Disney wants to surprise us with a special 2-disc special edition so soon after this collectors edition coems out). Well, I know of at least one Elmo's...
  15. M

    Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

    Can you tell me what those pictures are like?
  16. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    I am going to write about Put Down The Duckie now. This special was originally broadcast in 1988 as a PBS pledge drive special called The Sesame Street Special, it was released on video by Random House in 1994 (or possibly 1995), and was re-released on video by Sony Wonder in 1996, and I think...
  17. M

    Ideas for Muppet books thread

    I think it might be good to release all of the muppet comic strips in book form. maybe call it "The Complete Muppets Comic Strip". After all, there was recently a three-book set of The Complete calvin and Hobbes, and collections such as The Complete peanuts and The Complete Dennis The Menace...
  18. M

    Why didn't more Sam & Friends characters return?

    That other muppet was named Harry The Hipster. I think he could have been used after Sam And Friends. He kind of looks like he was made in the style of the muppets from The Muppet Show, Sesame Street, and so on.
  19. M

    Introducing The Muppet Newsflash Forum

    I've posted Well, so far I have posted in two different threads under the user name mupman.
  20. M

    "Christmas Eve" Episode

    Are you talking about Elmo Saves Christmas or Elmo's World: Happy Holidays? I haven't seen Happy Holidays, but Elmo Saves Christmas had a good mix of characters. besides Elmo, there were sub-plots given to Big Bird, Snuffy, Maria, Luis, Gabbi, Grover, and Fat Blue. Oscar had a good amount of...
Top