Search results

  1. M

    Sesame Street Jam: A Musical Celebration

    What is That's My Name about? Also, is the Do Op Hop you listed the same one as in the video, or was it the original kermit version? It looks like a short selection, but I guess that's so they could have room for a pledge break.
  2. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    That's not all, folks! Well, this stoy only has one or two more chapters to go. I'll be busy with work and I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish it by Sunday. I might be able to finsih it by tomorrow. Anyway, please start nagging me to get it done. I'd like some comments before I finish it...
  3. M

    Gladys and The Swedish Chef

    Did gladys The canteen lady and The Swedish Chef ever interract with each other on the show? If they did, how did they act in their scenes together? Did they get along well or did they seem to hate each other? Or did they get along in the same way that Kermit and Miss Piggy get along.
  4. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 23 Big Man Andre had his bow and arrow aimed at the muppets. "So, you're the real kidnapper, okay?", said Pepe. "Why are you doing this?", asked Kermit. "Why am I doing this?", said Andre. "He asked you first!", said Miss Piggy. "Are you doing this because you're a...
  5. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    I knew that the sesame street version of mah na mah na was produced in 1969, but I thought that the ed sullivan version was also broadcast in 1969. it's been awhile since I've watched my copy of the Muppets Magic DVD, so i guess I should check later to make sure. It's a little funny how this...
  6. M

    MAYBE A SIGN of WHATS to COME

    The lion, The witch, and the wardrobe was just a special (though I've heard of a three part mini-series based on this book... is this Sesame Workshop-produced special the mini-series I'm thinking of?) and, unlike Sesame Street, not a series. Lot's of specials get broadcast on cable. I don't...
  7. M

    Muppet Christmas Special.

    I haven't seen this special, but it's possible that some of the songs were re-recorded for the album. I think some of the songs on the album weren't in the special, and I know that Louise Gold sang in the album but didn't perform in the special.
  8. M

    Guy Smiley Takes His Studio Audience Out For His Vacation

    What Do I Think???? I think that list is SWEET! :zany:
  9. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    Chapter 22 Big Man Andre went to a hidden cabin in the woods. The cabin was behing a very big bush, and no, it wasn't alive. he went into the cabin and took the elevador to go down to the basement, where princess zeefle was tied up, had a scarf tied around her mouth, and was locked in a cage...
  10. M

    How do I get the Muppets to leave my house?

    Have some vitamin pills.
  11. M

    Sesame Street Jam: A Musical Celebration

    Back in 1994, PBS once broadcast Sesame Street's 25th Birthday: A Musical Celebration, only with it retitled sesame Street Jam: A Musical Celebration, and with most of the sogns replaced with songs featuring celebrities. I think this was done for a pledge drive. When this was broadcast, I...
  12. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    'tis the season for Elmo Saves Christmas... I would like to talk about Elmo Saves Christmas, which was released in 1996. This video doesn't have any segments from the show, and I'm not sure whether this was originally broadcast on TV or made for video. The Internet Movie database lists this as...
  13. M

    Guy Smiley Takes His Studio Audience Out For His Vacation

    You said that some of the characters on my list were too big, but you included The Giant Man-Eating Chicken? That's not right.... :attitude:
  14. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    I thought that the version from The Ed Sullivan Show was from before the Sesame Street version, though the version from The Muppet Show is the best version I've seen. Also, the Muppets Magic DVD was produced by the company that owns the video rights for The Ed Sullivan Show, not Henson, though I...
  15. M

    Disney Muppet Movie DVD menus!

    a few things that are interesting... In this article, it mentions "all-new bonus features", which i think makes it sound like ll of the DVDs have all-new bonus features, but the only new features are the pepe profiles, which are really just one new bonus feature per disc. I noticed that in...
  16. M

    who did j.p. gross sound like?

    Can anybody tell me what character(s) performed by Jerry nelson had the same voice as J.P. gross? I have a feeling that he might have sounded like Pa Gorg, or maybe even Sammy The Snake, but I'm not sure.
  17. M

    Statler and Waldorf in Christmas Carol.

    I think that J.P. Gross is the only muppet who could have played Scrooge. After all, he is mean and greedy enough, and he had a nephew (Scooter), and not many people knew about him to think he was out of character as Scrooge.
  18. M

    Kevin Clash Writing Autobiography

    This is great! I hope that Kevin Clash talks a bit about leon, and maybe explain why we have hardly seen him since The Jim Henson Hour. I like leon better than Clifford. I also hope he talks about Baby Sinclair. I just hope that he doesn't leave out information on as many projects as caroll...
  19. M

    Your Muppet Dreams

    Here are two other dreams that I just remembered. One week before I first found the Series 1 action figures from Palisades, I dreamed that I was at the mall lookig for the action figures but only found figures on display and not for sale. These were on display at Toys R Us and Electronics...
  20. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    This video collection sure did have quite a few weird choices. For example, The Muppet revue and Gonzo Presents Muppet Weird Stuff were the only videos to have scenes after the credits that were shown after the credits of certain episodes. Muppet Weird Stuff was also the only compilation video...
Top