Search results

  1. M

    cat fish

    I think there was an episode of Muppets Tonight! where somebody called Clifford "cat fish-faced", but didn't exactly call him a cat fish.
  2. M

    "Christmas Eve" Episode

    Other sitcoms that have had Thanksgiving episodes: The Bob Newhart Show, The Simpsons, That '70s Show, WKRP In Cincinatti, Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens, and Newhart, as well as Rugrats and Hey, Arnold (not sure if you'd count those as sitcoms). There has also been a charlie brown...
  3. M

    "Christmas Eve" Episode

    Although it would probably have too much Elmo and not enough other characters, maybe Sesame Street could celebrate Thanksgiving with an Elmo's World thanksgiving special. Elmo could want to learn more about thanksgiving.
  4. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    yes, it's actually called Elmo Goes To The Doctor (or I could be wrong and it could be titled Elmo Visits The Doctor).
  5. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    I have seen The Great Numbers game and was hoping that somebody else would list the skits, since I can't describe (or remember) all of them. My favortie skit in that video that wasn't in any other video was the first one, where a group of kids kept counting the number of ducks in the pond, but...
  6. M

    Muppet Fairytales

    The name of this video was Muppet Classic Theatre. it was hosted by Gonzo and Rizzo, and had six fairy tales. It is good, though it could use improvements. One bad thing is that only six recognizable characters (kermit, miss piggy, fozzie, gonzo, rizzo, and robin) were included, and...
  7. M

    your 2006 henson dvd predictions

    In a way, I agree with some of Lukes points, but then I also don't. It might be good to not release too many Muppet DVDs at once, but it would also be good to release more than just a season set and possibly other things that might be expected (like a movie re-release or a release of a...
  8. M

    A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

    I wish that Seymour was still being used in current Muppet productions. I actually like him better than Pepe. I thought it was weird that Pepe had such a major part in Muppets From Space while seymour didn't even appear in the background. I'm used to Pepe without Seymour now, but I still wish he...
  9. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    It's weird that the credits for Elmo Goes To The Doctor don't list Eric Jacopson as Bert. Does that video have any inserts? I thought I read somewhere else that it does.
  10. M

    You Can't Live w/w/o 'em

    You may have noticed that the only muppets in that sequence are Kermit, Rowlf, and Miss Piggy. Rowlf and Miss Piggy didn't appear togetehr in that sceen, so it would make since for Frank Oz to have performed him since he was on the set at the time. Of course, at Tough Pigs there is an...
  11. M

    "I've grown accustomed to your face" in 30 years special

    The performance on The Ed Sullivan Show was in color. The clip was in black and white. I'm not sure how likely it is that henson would have been given a black and white copy of the scene (unless henson had a black and white copy and chose to use that rather than ask the owners of the show for a...
  12. M

    "I've grown accustomed to your face" in 30 years special

    Does anybody know what the clip of kermit lip syncing to I've Grown Accustomed To Your Face shown in The Muppets: A Celebration of Thirty Years was from? Was it from the Muppets national television debut on The Tonight Show (assuming that episode, or at least that segment, was saved. I'm not...
  13. M

    MUPPET MOVIE AND GMC DVD's RELEASED!!

    I remember seeing some DVD copies of The Street We Live On at my local Sears two days before it was supposed to be released. Also, there was a user on here (I forget who) who managed to get a copy of The Muppet Show: Season 1 on the week before it actually came out in stores.
  14. M

    The Minstrels

    There was a thread that I started a long time ago that I don't think I get a specific answer to. I hope that you have an answer, Terry. The question was if the Minstrels were always named or if they weren't actually given names untill later on. I know that Cantus was the only one mentioned...
  15. M

    No Luis in early specials

    Oh. I didn't know that he was a regular on Lou Grant. By the way, I forgot to ask something. Did Luis appear in Julie On Sesame Street?
  16. M

    MB:Muppets Not Included

    I think I've read somewhere that the scenes with animated adult muppets were actually clips from the animated segments of Little Muppet Monsters.
  17. M

    How Snuffy "just missed" the adults

    There was a book called Big Bird Visits The Carnival (i could be wrong on the title) which is slightly based on the movie. In this book the carnival comes to town, at a walking distance from Sesame Street. Big Bird planned on going to the carnival with Snuffy, but Snuffy couldn't go because he...
  18. M

    No Luis in early specials

    Has anybody noticed that a lot of early Sesame Street specials didn't feature Luis? Luis wasn't in Christmas Eve on Sesame Street or Don't Eat The Pictures, even though the rest of the human cast (minus Mr. Macintosh and Willy) were in them. He also wasn't in A Special Sesame Street Christmas or...
  19. M

    Why didn't more Sam & Friends characters return?

    I wonder why other Sam And Friends characters weren't included. Were the ones that were included the only ones in good condition? Did they decide to just use the main characters from that show but not try to fix any minor character?
  20. M

    miss finch puppeteer

    I think that Trisha Leeper did the actual performing, but I can't remember. I'll have to check the credits.
Top