Search results

  1. M

    TMS Season Best-ofs

    Here is my list for the best of season 1: Nice Girl Like Me Muppet news: there is no news tonight The Swedish Chef: spaghetti Hilda talks badly about Gonzo's teddy bear Mr. Bassman Mahna Mahna Talk Spot: Rita Moreno Panel Discussion: Psychiatry Muppet Labs: Gorillia Detector...
  2. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Neither do I. I have always wondered why The Wishing Song was included in Muppet Weird Stuff, while no Pigs in Space or Muppet News sketches were included.
  3. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    That is a good list, though I think that it should also have a few Veterinarian's Hospital, Muppet Sports, Muppet News, and Swedish Chef skits. While not really a complaint, but it seems like every sketch from Muppet Weird Stuff is included.
  4. M

    Sesame Street Treasures Collection Fictional Press Releases

    This May, prepare for the next four releases: The Ultimate Cookie Monster Collection Vol. 1, The Ultimate Ernie and Bert Collection Vol. 2, The Big Bird Collection Vol. 1, and The Letters & Numbers Collection. The Ultimate Cookie Monster Collection Vol. 1 will include every Cookie Monster...
  5. M

    Sesame Street Treasures Collection Fictional Press Releases

    The first four releases in the Sesame Street Treasures Collection were so successful that Sesame Workshop is now planning on releasing four at a time! The next four volumes, planned for winter, are: The Ultimate Grover Collection Vol. 1, The Jim Henson Collection, The Great Music Collection...
  6. M

    Sesame Street Treasures Collection Fictional Press Releases

    The first two releases were successful, and now here is news on the next two releases, due to be available this fall. These next two releases will be "Sesame Street Trips Vol. 1" and "The Stars Come to Sesame Street Vol. 1" Sesame Street Trips Vol. 1 will include the episodes where the...
  7. M

    "Sesame Street Treasures Collection" coming this summer!

    Well, I posted a phony press release in the fan fiction section. There will be more fake announcements there.
  8. M

    Sesame Street Treasures Collection Fictional Press Releases

    On April Fools Day, as an April Fools joke, I posted a thread about an e-mail I got from Sesame Workshop concerning a DVD release of classic Sesame Street material. Of course, that info was not real, but I thought I'd continue the joke here, with a series of "official" press releases...
  9. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Okay, those ideas are good.
  10. M

    Out To Lunch

    I've heard of it. I think this is one of the most obscure Henson specials. Not very many of us here even know very much about what this special is about. Hopefully, there will be a second volume of The Best of The Electric Company, and this special will be included. Or maybe there will be a...
  11. M

    Muppet Mural question

    I do know that the following characters are in it: (i'm listing based on memory) Kermit the Frog Miss Piggy Big Bird Statler Waldorf Dr. Bunsen Honeydew Beaker Sweetums Thog The Mighty Fuvog The Two-Headed Monster Pops Lew Zeland Dr. Teeth Floyd Janice Animal...
  12. M

    Ninja Turtles at Walt Disney World

    I was just reading about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at Wikpedia, and according to that site, the Ninja Turtles were at Walt Disney World from 1990-1996. I'm not sure how right or wrong that website was.
  13. M

    Rowlf and Sam before Here Come the Muppet

    Before Here Comes the Muppets, there was a pre-show featuring Rowlf and Sam the Eagle. Does anybody remember what happened in this pre-show? Was it actually tapped for the attraction, or could it have been a clip of the song *** Willow? After all, I remember it having the same setting, though I...
  14. M

    Ninja Turtles at Walt Disney World

    During the week in 1995 that I went to Walt Disney World, I saw some kind of brochure that advertised various attractions, and in a page featuring the turtles, I think there was a note saying that they were going to be there untill a certain time. I wasn't sure if they were really leaving on...
  15. M

    Spinney article

    That article sounds cool, but parts of it sound like this is made up. It's interesting that Caroll Spinney thought that Snuffy being thought of as imaginary was annoying.
  16. M

    Hensonville Layout.

    So, is this your idea for a Henson theme park or something?
  17. M

    don't eat the pictures?

    It seems common to find copies of this at libraries and flea markets in my town.
  18. M

    Ninja Turtles at Walt Disney World

    When I went to Walt Disney World in 1991 and 1995, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were at the MGM studios to sign autographs. Does anybody know why they were there? How long did they make appearances at the theme park? Could The Walt Disney Company have been interested in buying the Ninja...
  19. M

    TMS season 2 episodes wher Beaker talks the way we know him to talk

    In Beaker's first few appearances, his language was mostly yells, gulps, grunts, and screams, and otherwise making it seem like he was too afraid to talk or stuttered so badly that he couldn't say anything past the first sound of what he was saying. However, in the Peter Sellers episode, he...
  20. M

    Cartoon all stars to the rescue.

    I wonder why Michaelangelo was the only cartoon character in the special who didn't appear on the cover.
Top