Search results

  1. M

    Did a Guest Star ever refuse to go on TMS

    I think that was mentioned in the Muppet Central interview with Jerry Juhl. I can't remember if it was mentioned that any of them didn't want to be on there, but I think there were both budjet problems of having four guests and also because Paul McCarthy had a contract with Wings at the time and...
  2. M

    S.S Home Videos Improvement

    Actually, the skit you are thinking about is Mystery Letter, where the mystery letter is X, and the contestants were Don Music, Sherlock Hemlock, and Cookie Monster. The letter in What's my letter was E, and the contestant was Prairie Dawn. Unless, of course, there were multiple What's My...
  3. M

    The Grouchkateer's originated as "The Grouch Club"

    Disney has never owned the rights to Sesame Street. There weren't very many other "kateers"-type clubs. I've read about an epsiode where Telly started the Bob-kateers because he liked Bob so much, and there was an episode in season 30 where the Count formed the Count-kateers.
  4. M

    Questions for Kevin Donoghue - Video Co-Ordinator for Follow That Bird.

    I thought you said that he told you there really was a blue Big Bird. I would have thought that a stunt double would have been on the motorcycle when he was driving it. Was Jim Henson really involved with this project as much as he was with some of his other Muppet projects? KD: Jim...
  5. M

    Your Thoughts: Dinosaurs Sesasons 1-2 DVD

    So, have there been any reviews on any websites? I look at The Internet Movie Database, but there were no external reviews listed (not even for the series itself). I am surprised that this hasn't been reviewed at Muppet Central, considering Muppet Central has reviewed a lot of recent DVDs before...
  6. M

    Did a Guest Star ever refuse to go on TMS

    That was only in the context of the episode, not his real feelings. To answer the first question, many guest stars refused to appear on the show during the first season, and most of the first season guests were personal friends of people who worked on the show. There was a thread that says...
  7. M

    Digit

    Digit should be owned by Disney. Disney owns the MuppeTelevision portions of The Jim Henson Hour, and Digit was a big part of that, and he didn't appear in anything that The Jim Henson Company still owns the rights to (I am assuming that Disney owns the InnerTube pilot).
  8. M

    Digit

    I really like Digit. He is the only new character from The Jim henson Hour that i remember from my childhood (before Nickeldoeon aired The Secrets of the Muppets). He is a much better character than Bean Bunny and Clifford, and I don't see why he wasn't used more after that. Dave Goelz never...
  9. M

    What about Bean?

    In The Muppets Wizard of oz, Bean can be seen carrying a suitcase onto the tour bus as the Muppets are about to leave kansas. Oh, and he was in Muppet Treasure Island. he could be seen leaving the bar at the beginning. In Muppet Party Cruise, he was one of the few non-playable characters who...
  10. M

    Your Thoughts: Dinosaurs Sesasons 1-2 DVD

    One thing that would make a good feature on the season 3 set (assuming that season 3 get's released) would be the promo that advertised the fact that the show moved to friday nights on TGIF. That promo had the Sinclairs inside some kind fo tornado (similar to The Jim Henson Hour opening). When I...
  11. M

    Minor Muppetz' MT! Outline: Sesame Street Cast

    Good, that's one, one wonderful comment! Ah-ha-ha! (thunder and lightning strikes)
  12. M

    Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

    Those were good introductions. Maybe I could make mock-introductions for episodes that I have not seen.
  13. M

    Muppet Board/Card and Electronic Games

    ntil I got the "good" version of the original Muppet Show game (the last on in Hollywood Toys no less!) I only had (still have) a cheaper "knock-off" version with drawings done the the children's artist "Smolin". Different, anyway... What is the game about, anyway, and what is the...
  14. M

    Another TMS Outline

    that was good.
  15. M

    Your Thoughts: Dinosaurs Sesasons 1-2 DVD

    All of the openings had the same beginning, with Earl coming home from work. The clips were different between seasons, but all three openings had the clip from the first episode where Baby hatches, and I think they all end with Earl pressing a button on the remote controll. I think you could...
  16. M

    Danny Seagren Performing Gonzo and Other Muppets

    How is it known that Daniel Seagren performed Gonzo in that special? Are there any other characters that fans here know were voiced by Daniel Seagren? Has there been an interview with somebody who worked on that special that confirmed this? Did somebody e-mail Henson and ask (I know that this is...
  17. M

    special thanks to Christopher Cerf in MTM?

    I was watching The Muppets take Manhattan recently, and noticed that in the credits, there is a special thanks credit for Christopher Cerf. Does anybody know what he did to get a special thanks credit?
  18. M

    Will there be Fraggle Commentary in Season 2?

    I meant DVD releases of TV show seasons where the first seasosn didn't have any commentary and then later seasons had commentary.
  19. M

    Minor Muppetz' MT! Outline: Sesame Street Cast

    Well, what does everybody think?
  20. M

    Dr. Phil? Where is He?

    In one Tales From the Vet sketch, Mulch accidently plays a video of a 1993 christmas party, in which Phil drinks too much eggnogg and get's drunk.
Top