Search results

  1. M

    Compilation Fan Fic: "From the Muppets Tonight Basement"

    This fan fic script is a compilation video for Muppets Tonight. Enjoy! (The Muppets Tonight theme music plays as the video opens with a shot of the basement seen in The Gary Chuenga Episode. The title, "From the Muppets Tonight Basement", appears, as Clifford, Rizzo, and Bobo come into the...
  2. M

    Favorite Seasons of TMS

    Here is my preference order: 1 3 5 4 2
  3. M

    Muppet Christmas Carol Bonus?

    From my understanding, it is in both DVD releases, but in the newer one it is only in the full frame version. I think some non-us DVD releases do not feature this sequence.
  4. M

    appearances by Louis Kazagger

    I think I've read that Louis kazagger also appeared in the "Beyond the Blue Horizon" number in the Linda Lavin episode.
  5. M

    When did this begin?

    The "Balls" episode of Elmo's World was the first Elmo's World segment. I watched the 30th season premier when it first aired, and the balls segment was in that episode.
  6. M

    "Muppet Movie" Bloopers..

    It seems like in The Great Muppet Caper and Follow That Bird, they had the arms posed a lot and didn't have arm wires. In GMC, the only times I saw arm wires were in the Hey, a Movie! number, as Kermit, Fozzie and Gonzo run from a taxi (Kermit oves his arm and his wire can be seen), and whenever...
  7. M

    Muppet Christmas Carol Bonus?

    The song "When Love is Gone" was cut from the film when it was released in theaters, but was re-included when it was released on video. On the DVD, it is only included in the full frame version because apparantly a widescreen version of this scene no longer exists. it is not listed as a seperate...
  8. M

    Other TMS episodes Timmy Monster could've appeared in

    Considering that Timmy was around in the Ben Vereen episode, then he existed when the Vincent Price episode was made. he should have been there somewhere. Of course, that episode didn't have any full-body monsters besides Sweetums. Here are some other episodes that I think he should have...
  9. M

    Bugs Bunny Follies

    This stage show sounds a bit weird. I mena, Yosimite Sam at a birthday party for Porky (I would expect Bugs there, even though he didn't normally appear with Porky, but Sam?), and appearances by Batman characters? Odd....
  10. M

    My Version of Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    Well, I just watched that scene two days ago (and I've started quite a few threads relating to The Muppet Movie since), and I looked for the james Frawlry Muppet, but couldn't find him. I kept replaying the scene, to see if I could see him near Kermit, but i didn't see him. I looked at everyone...
  11. M

    What song can you not get out of your head?

    The following songs frequently get stuck in my head: I Lost on Jeapordy The Muppet Show Theme Rock the Boat Rainy Days and Mondays Schools Out For Summer Somebody Come and Play Won't You Marry Me Phil? Lasagna I Think I'm a Clone Now A Moment Like This Since You've Been...
  12. M

    jim henson theme park

    I don't really like to ride on roller coasters, but these would be some cool ideas for some muppet roller coasters.... One would look like it is partway inside a big cannon. An animotronic of Gonzo and maybe one other character (either Kermit, Rizzo, or Scooter) would be in the front. The...
  13. M

    jim henson theme park

    I have been wondering... why stop at dollars? There can also be Sesame Street coins! Big Bird on the Pennies, Ernie on the Nickles, Bert on the Dimes, and The Count on the Quarters. I wonder if it would be too tasteless to have a Doc Hopper's French Fried Frog Legs Returaunt (or stand) at...
  14. M

    jim henson theme park

    I would like to point out that one idea that I mentioned, which is going into the homes of the main characters, I had this idea before Muppets From Space was released, so if a Muppet Boarding House was at the theme park, then individual homes would be unneccessary. I also had the idea that...
  15. M

    Questions we may never know the answer

    That song, "Best friends Blues", was from the late 1980s. Jim Henson performed Ernie in that scene. Since 2003, the song Do De Rubber Duck has been shown once a season. In season 35, each episode began with a scene where a celebrity talked about there favorite Sesame Street moments. Some of...
  16. M

    Uncredited Performers

    I didn't know that he was friends with Frank Oz. I thought he just performed in that episode because he was hanging around the set. Does this friendship have anything to do with him eventually becoming a guest star?
  17. M

    Max as a phony officer

    I wrote a fan fiction called "Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood", which followed Swetums' point of view of what happened, and I beleive that I had it explained that he did catch up with the muppets and was just late to the screening (in addition to being left behind). One thing that...
  18. M

    Anyone like Barenaked Ladies?

    I have heard of something like that. I think it also had either Robin Duke or Andrea Martin.
  19. M

    Max as a phony officer

    In the Muppet Movie, Max disguises himself as a police officer so that he can warn Kermit about the frog killer. Kermit then told Max to meet him at an old ghost town. Now, Max probably warned Kermit without Doc Hoppers knowledge. I wodner how he would have explained to Doc how he knew...
  20. M

    Anyone like Barenaked Ladies?

    I wonder if any women bands have thought about parodying the Barenaked Ladies by performing completely naked and calling themselves "The Fully Dressed Men". I don't listen to The Barenaked Ladies. I just prefer to look at them. ;) I also really like Hooter's... and the resturaunt ain't...
Top