Search results

  1. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Harold Gould

    Here is a transcript for the Pigs in Space skit, since I don't think my description was very detailed: Announcer: And now, Veterinarian's Hospi--... oh, wait, I mean, Pigs In Spaaaace, the story of a quack who's gone to the moon! When we last left the swinetrek, Dr. Strangepork had gotten...
  2. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Harold Gould

    This outline takes place during the third season. Cold Opening/ Dressing Room Scooter: Oh, Gould, fifteen seconds 'till curtain, Harold! (Harold is taking a bath inside a small bathtub filled with bubbles) Harold Gould: (yelling) CAN'T I HAVE A LITTLE PRIVACY??? GET OUT...
  3. M

    I Want To See The Lost Little Muppet Monsters Episodes

    I have seen some sources that stated that there were three episodes broadcast, while other sources state that there were two broadcast. I've also seen sources that mention there only being ten episodes that were produced. It seems rare to even come by a copy of the second episode. I've...
  4. M

    Questions for Kevin Donoghue - Video Co-Ordinator for Follow That Bird.

    Reading the interview, it makes me wonder if Kevin Donoghue even watched the completed movie. I am not sure if he was on the set/ location for every day of filming, but he says that he des not know if any scenes were cut due to not being there to edit the film, and he does not recall any major...
  5. M

    Useless (but still interesting) Muppet trivia!

    When I first saw the Leslie Uggams episode, I didn't realise that Gonzo had fallen for Big Bird. I didn't realise this untill many years later.
  6. M

    Questions about the Playhouse Videos

    By the way, Childrens Songs and Stories would have also been a good video to include The Wishing Song.
  7. M

    Questions about the Playhouse Videos

    I agree about the sketch from the Beverly Sills episode. I find that to be boring (and I can't remember much about it). I also kind of agree with you on Raquel Welch. Her number with Fozzie is my least favorite of her three numbers, but then as far as I'm concerned, this book is about Fozzie's...
  8. M

    Question about "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street"

    I've seen this special on PBS with the scene edited as well.
  9. M

    who performed Doglion in the Leslie Ann Warren episode?

    The Leslie Uggams epsiode credited dancers, but then there are also episodes where variouas full-body monsters dance but don't speak, and no credit for dancers are included. The Julie Andrews epsiode doens't credit dancers (I'm not sure if they were performed by dancers or not). While it has...
  10. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    Barry Lee's idea for theme discs sound sgood. Let me list what I would like to see if hislist for themes does get made: Disc 1: Bert & Ernie Ernie calls his bathtub "rosie" Everybody Wash The Banana Sketch Cookie Monster tells Ernie that he is on a diet Feeling Good/ Feeling Bad...
  11. M

    Dinosaurs history

    Let's take some moments to acknowledge a confusing history for Dinosaurs... In The Mighty Megalasauras, Earl says that Dinosaurs used to not have families, live in the woods, and eat their children. Then they decided to get married and live in houses and have children. Later in that...
  12. M

    Your Favorite Dinosaurs Episodes

    With the first two seasons now on DVD, I thought I'd revive this thread.
  13. M

    Full Body Muppets

    I've read that in Follow That Bird, in wide shots of Ernie and Bert flying the airplane, a real plane was being operated by two men dressed in Ernie and Bert costumes. I've read that the storybook adaption of the movie has a close-up picture of the whole plane, with Ernie and Bert in it, and...
  14. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I feel the same way. Bring on skits that haven't been shown on Noggin, that haven't ever been available on any home video format, and haven't been shown on Sesame Street in the last ten years (or more). Bring on Roosevelt Franklin, Guy Smiley, Biff, Sully, and Proffessor Hastings.
  15. M

    Useless (but still interesting) Muppet trivia!

    I thought that he voiced Charlie-in-the-box and the Spotted Elephant. Okay, here is some useless trivia.... The spelling of the setting for the muppets on Saturday Night Live was "Gortch", and one characters name was The Mighty Fuvog, but most official sources mispell them as "Gorch" and...
  16. M

    EM Band Leaving on Ballard Ep.

    It seems like Crazy Harry only appeared as part of the orchestra in the opening and closing. He also didn't appear as part of the orchestra in the Phyllis Diller episode (though there was a pig who played the clarinet for that episode only). I wonder if Crazy Harry was originally meant to be a...
  17. M

    Additions to "Searchin'"

    Droop would have been another good character to have been running around in the woods. Maybe some Jugband members could have been there, too (they hardly appeared outside of their own numbers).
  18. M

    Fazoobs origin

    I know that members of The Four Fazoobs made occassional appearances on The Muppet Show during the first season, before they were identified as The Four Fazoobs. Also, the Steve Martin episode is the only one where they are identified as The Four Fazoobs. So, does anybody know if these creatures...
  19. M

    who performed Doglion in the Leslie Ann Warren episode?

    I was reading about Doglion at the Muppet Wiki site, and in the listing of his various performers, it does not say who performed him in the Beauty and the Beast skit from the Leslie Ann Warren episode. Did he talk in that sketch (I'm assuming that Leslie wasn't just singing to him)? Does anybody...
  20. M

    characters who should have been in the meeting films

    I was reading about the Muppet Meeting Films at Muppet Wiki recently, and I learned that with the main exception of the first meeting film, the Muppet Meeting Films rarely featured appearances by recognisable muppets from The Muppet Show (though the monsters popped up from time to time)...
Top