Search results

  1. M

    TMS 30th Anniversary Product Idea Thread

    Another great idea would be for a set of cards. Unlike the 25th anniversary trading cards set, which, as I understand (I've never seen those cards in person), only included 25 cards, all in the same package (which kind of defeats the purpose of trading, eh?), this set would include a lot more...
  2. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Here are my ideas for volumes 5-8. Volume 5 Choppin's Polaniase Scooter tells Kermit that JP Gross will give Kermit the payroll money needed if he puts some female wrestling tino the show Rowlf plays the piano while a chicken clucks and lays an egg At the Dance (from the Teressa...
  3. M

    Harvey Korman irony

    Do you happen to know how Eren Ozker got her job with the muppets, or even if she had ever considered performing in more Henson productions? I have a feeling that she might have just been hired for The Muppet Show so that there would be a female performer. After all, I believe that Fran Brill...
  4. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Here is an idea for a special ten-volume compilation series, each with one backstage plot and an average of 18 sketches (not counting backstage scenes or really short skits), but no guest stars: Volume 1 Another Opening, Another Show Muppet News: News Flash For What It's Worth...
  5. M

    My Version of Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    Do you happen to know if there were any characters brought to the set who ended up not appearing in the finale due to a shortage of performers? Of course, I've read that most of the puppeteers who performed main Sesame Street characters only got to perform one character each, so I guess there...
  6. M

    TMS 30th Anniversary Product Idea Thread

    Here's an idea for a 30th anniversary PVC collection. Each series would have ten boxes, each with one or two characters. The packaging design would represent the arches. There would also be a special ediition multi-pack set alongside each series. Series 1: Kermit/ Robin Miss Piggy & Foo...
  7. M

    Muppet Wiki off-line!

    I hope that it's only a temporary thing.
  8. M

    FanFic: The Muppet Show 30th Anniversary Special

    Those would be cool. I think I did mention Rowlf, but I forgot to include Baskerville, Louis Kazagger, Link Hogthrob, Dr. Strangepork, Shouting Lady (who you listed as The Loud 'at the dance' Girl), Wayne, Wanda, Fleet Scribbler, and Uncle Deadley. I debated over whether to include Lobbock Lou...
  9. M

    Harvey Korman irony

    Did you interract with her on the set of The Muppet Movie? Do you happen to know if she performed Janice in any scenes in that movie? I know she didn't perform janice in the finale, since Was Once Ernie said that Richard Hunt performed Statler and Janice in that scene, but did she perform Janice...
  10. M

    TMS 30th Anniversary Product Idea Thread

    Here is an idea for a listing of contents for a four-disc 30th anniversary album: Disc 1: The Muppet Show Theme (season 5 version) Mahna Mahna What Now my Love? Don't Blame the Dynamite Borneo The Rhyming Song Do wah Diddy The Cat Came back Memory Lane Halfway Down the...
  11. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Well, I started a thread for ideas for 30th anniversary product ideas. Anyway, I also thought that I'd list two more ideas for compilation DVDs. The first idea would have skits that haven't been included on any compilation videos of any kind. I've read the contents for all of the videos...
  12. M

    TMS 30th Anniversary Product Idea Thread

    This year should be the 30th anniversary of The Muppet Show. What kinds of products would you like to see to celebrate? I think it might be too soon to release some new action figures, although it would be great if Disney and Palisades arranged to make a special deal to release a number of...
  13. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    You know, untill I saw this thread it didn't occur to me that the 30th anniversary of The Muppet Show was this year. I wonder if Disney will promote it, or at least put a 30th anniversary logo on the second season DVD. Since Disney doesn't normall pass up opportunities to celebrate an...
  14. M

    Dil's TMS Script w/ Ed Sullivan

    This is good, although I would like to mention that The Muppet Show was not cancled. Jim Henson chose for it to end when it did.
  15. M

    Harvey Korman irony

    It would have been nice if the Muppet Morsels had talked about how Harvey Korman didn't want to be on the show.
  16. M

    FanFic: The Muppet Show 30th Anniversary Special

    Well, here is a listing of what muppets are there for the closing number. Sweetums and Doglion are beside it, and a Bossman and a gawky Bird are also there. The Muppaphones sit around the bottom layer, some snerfs sit on the sides of the cake, and various rats, chickens, heaps, and frogs, as...
  17. M

    FanFic: The Muppet Show 30th Anniversary Special

    And now let's end this thing Kermit: Well, it's been a great evening, and our cake is about ready. Our monsters are setting up the cake as I speak. (we hear a loud crashing sound) Robin: Hey, Uncle Kermit, can I introduce the next clip? Kermit: Uh, of course you can, Robin. Robin: ladies...
Top