Search results

  1. M

    Sesame on DVD

    I would like to point out that there is a three-pack of Sleepytime Songs and Stories, Play-Along Games and Songs, and Big Bird's Storytime on DVD.
  2. M

    Will there be Fraggle Commentary in Season 2?

    That would be great, but considering that the first season didn't have any commentary on any episodes, I doubt there wil be commentary on season two. I don't think there have been many season sets of TV shows (besides Three's Company) that have had commentary on season sets after season one.
  3. M

    Muppet Board/Card and Electronic Games

    The only Muppet board game I have played is Muppet Monopoly, and that game is fun. As far as video games go, I like Muppet Racemania, Mppet Party Cruise, and Muppets: On With The Show.
  4. M

    Closing Comment

    That was funny, though also a bit weird for a closing comment. That might have been better if Kermit was letting Robin introduce one of Diana Ross' acts.
  5. M

    Your Thoughts: Dinosaurs Sesasons 1-2 DVD

    Do you happen to know if the episodes are uncut or if syndicated prints are used? Do they include the original openings, or the season 3 openings used in syndication?
  6. M

    Pops falls in love

    That was great. So I guess this msut take place before Muppets Tonight.
  7. M

    Minor Muppetz' MT! Outline: Sesame Street Cast

    Here is an outline for Muppets Tonight, taking place during the second season and guest starring the cast of Sesame Street, including Susan, Gordon, Bob, Maria, Luis, and Gina. Cold Opening/ Comissionary Bob, Maria, Luis, Susan, Gordon, Gina, and Big Bird are eating in the comissionary...
  8. M

    Your episode list for The Muppet Show DVD's 16-20

    Do you just mean the video rights? If Disney decided to give the distribution rights, I don't think Disney would be able to make Time-Life give/ sell it back after they are done. If Disney just gave Time-Life video rights, it would probably be temporary. Whenever a video company got the video...
  9. M

    A list of characters in The Muppet Showbill

    Is Lips included on the pages with The Electric Mayhem, or is it just the original five members (or less)?
  10. M

    The Grouchkateer's originated as "The Grouch Club"

    From what I have read, Big Bird started the birdkateers because Oscar wouldn't let him join the grouchkateers. I don't know what season that episode was from, and aparantly, it didn't air on Noggin.
  11. M

    The muppets on the Alice Cooper episode.

    As far as I know, most of Alice cooper's monsters were created especially for that episode (personally, I think that the electric mayhem should have been used as the back-up band). I know that two of those monsters were created before that episode, though: Flower-Eating Monster: the dark...
  12. M

    Sesame on DVD

    If you are looking for some Sesame Street DVDs from the late 1980s-early 1990s, here is what i recommend: Learning about Letters Learning About Numbers Sleepytime Songs and Stories Play-Along games and Songs Big Bird's Storytime Sing Along Count it Higher: Great Music Videos From...
  13. M

    Worst TMS guest stars

    Here are my picks for worst guest stars: Juliet Prowse: Like others have said, she didn't do much. She had a brief backstage interacton with Kermit, one major act, a talk spot, a brief joke with Zoot, and a goodnight. Is her main talent dancing? Her dance number get's boring fast. Perhaps it...
  14. M

    Your Thoughts: Spinney's Lifetime Achievement Award

    What clips were shown? Were there any clips from the first season of Sesame Street? Any clips with Bruno? Any clips with his non-regular characters? How about non-Sesame clips, like Bozo's Big Top or Wow, You're a Cartoonist!?
  15. M

    TMS Season Best-ofs

    And now, here is my ideal best of season 5: Another Opening, Another Show A Salute to The Roarin' Twenties Friendship Train Muppet News: Beef Falls Dramatically Gene Kelly gives Kermit a dance lesson I Hear the Earth Move In the Navy Kermit needs something to look like gold for...
  16. M

    TMS Season Best-ofs

    Here is season 4: Take Ten Terriffic Girls Miss Piggy buys shoes that are too short for her You're Feet's Too Big Grocery Blues A Horse named Bill Elegence Pigs in Space: Force Field Why Can't We Be Friends? Six String Orchestra Muppet Labs: banana sharpener Muppet News...
  17. M

    The Mutations

    I wonder if any of the mutation costumes are still in good working condition. I don't think they ever appeared in anything after The Great Muppet Caper (they weren't even in the 30th anniversary special).
  18. M

    TMS Season Best-ofs

    Here is the best of season 3: Hawian War Chant Honeysuckle Rose Gonzo orders something in the canteen Gonzo balances a piano two chickens play chimes Catch a falling Star The Swedish Chef: Chicken in the basket You're Always Welcome at Our House Kermit finds out that Gilda...
  19. M

    Muppet Family Christmas Joke

    I have noticed that, and wondered if that was a refference to Caroll Spinney. It sounds more like he is saying "I love carol" than "I love carols'. Maybe he was trying to say "I love carolling" but the camera man cut from recording before Big Bird could finish his line.
  20. M

    TMS Season Best-ofs

    Pist for the best of season 2: Sea Chantey Muppet Labs: Steel Carrots Gonzo plays bagpipe on flagpole Chickens play chopsticks The Windmills of Your Mind Floyd makes Fozzie an honorary hip person I Whistle a Happy Tune Somebody Stole My Gal Pigs in Space: Supply Shortage...
Top