Search results

  1. M

    Could Kermit have sued Doc Hopper?

    Another thing that I wonder... Doc Hopper was about to kill Kermit... was he also going to kill the other Muppets, or just Kermit? After all, Kermit's friends could have testified against Doc Hopper to the police. If Doc had killed them, there would have been no witnesses (at least no witnesses...
  2. M

    Scooter must have changed fast

    At the beginning of the Elton John episode, when Scooter told Elton that he had fifteen secodns before curtain, he was weiring his regular clothes, but fir the rest of the episode, he wore a different jacket and shirt. I wonder why he didn't just wear that outfit in the cold opening? After...
  3. M

    Uncredited Performers

    Does anybody know why puppeteers are sometimes uncredited in Henson productions? It seems like it's especially common for performers who only provided voices to be uncredited. Here are some examples of uncredited performers: Jim Henson- uncredited (as a performer) in Tale of the...
  4. M

    What are your fav Muppets Tonight moments?

    My favorite moments include: -the opening scene from the first episode. One of the few times that the show had as many classic characters. -Little Richard singing "You Keep on Knocking But You Can't Come in". -Michelle Phiefer on Muppet Match Up. -Seinfield Babies. -Seymour...
  5. M

    TMS Big Outline - Charlie Chaplin

    That was good. I liked Fozzie's monologue, Gonzo's Act, and Buisness, Buisness.
  6. M

    What kind of action will get SW's attention?

    If you have seen the show since it began, are there many episode plots from the first two season that you remember well that were not shown on Noggin?
  7. M

    Relationship between Grover and Kermit

    I know that Sully also appeared in the three-part sketch mentioned here. Did Grover interrupt Sully, or was there some other funny way of making him not talk?
  8. M

    Relationship between Grover and Kermit

    Oh, I've seen that one. I didn't know that it was called Health Minute.
  9. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    I've been wondering, since you have written for animation, have you ever considered writing for Henson? Maybe some Muppet productions of some sort. Have you ever wanted to write any animated segments for Sesame Street? Did you ever want to be a writer for Muppet Babies (or, assuming you've...
  10. M

    Could Kermit have sued Doc Hopper?

    In The Muppet Movie, after the Moving Right Along song, Kermit and Fozzie find a billboard advertising Doc Hopper's French Fried Frog Legs, and Kermit's likeness was painted on the sign. Doc Hopper obviously didn't get permission from Kermit to do this, so if Kermit wanted to, could he have sued...
  11. M

    Mean Mama leaves her seat

    Has anybody noticed that, at the beginning of The Muppet Movie, after Kermit starts the film, Mean Mama justs get's up out of her seat and leaves? I wonder why she left. Did she have to go to the restroom right when the movie was starting? Could she have been hated the Muppets more than...
  12. M

    Comparisons Muppets And Tv shows.

    Here are some comparrisons I've made between the Muppets and WKRP in Cinncinatti: Andy: Kermit the Frog Mr. Carlson: J.P. Gross Jennifer: Miss Piggy (or Spamela Hamderson) Les Nesman: Pops Dr. Johnny Fever: Floyd Pepper (or possibly Zoot, with his constant sleeping) Venus Flytrap...
  13. M

    Relationship between Grover and Kermit

    I've never heard of the Health Minute skecth. What happens in it? And to think... another health-related skit featuring Kermit that could have been shown on Sesame Street last season (or in Happy Healthy Monsters).
  14. M

    pieces of full-body muppets

    I've been wondering, for the full-body muppets, how much of those characters can come off? I know that Big Bird is a two-piece puppet, with the legs being a seperate piece from the rest of the body, connected to a pair of orange pants. I have read that Mr. Snuffleupagus is a one-piece...
  15. M

    My Version of Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    Was Once Ernie mentioned in a thread once that he saw the James Frawlry Muppet but couldn't remember if he was in the finale or not. I remember seeing Kermit in front of Miss Piggy and Fozzie (I used to think he was between them, but on closer examination he is in front of the middle of them)...
  16. M

    Harvey Korman irony

    Do you have contacts with people who know about Eren Ozker? Also, I already knew that The Muppet Movie was kathy Mullens first job with the Muppets. There was a website that showed scans from every page of every issue of The Muppet Show Fan Club Newsletter, and one issue had a biography on...
  17. M

    Lips question

    I have read a few times on some websites that Lips' hands were built to be permaneantly attached to his trumpet. Is this true? Did this info come from any official sources (like Of Muppets and Men)? If they were permaneantly attached, then I wonder how the puppet builders were able to have...
  18. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    I like it. I don't know if Disney is reading this. So are the new Muppetisms and Movie Moments made up by you? I don't know how many Muppetisms are left, but another thing that would be good would be if they included the From the Balcony on-line shorts. I don't know what most fans would think...
  19. M

    Lips question

    I have been wodnering this too. One of the first threads I started was about how Lips could play the trumpet. Whenever he plays, his fingers move. I always thought that his arms were controlled by wires, but I never see any arm wires on him. I have noticed that he has big sleeves, which...
  20. M

    Pops falls in love

    That was a great chapter. Of course, it could have used some more meetings between Hilda and newer characters, like Beauregard and Lew Zeland, but it was still good.
Top