Search results

  1. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    If the set includes complete episodes, then it would be good to see some episodes not shown on Noggin or at The Museum of Television and Radio (are there any '70s episodes there that were never shown on Noggin?). I never had Noggin, so even if all of the classics included were on Noggin I'd be...
  2. M

    EM Band Leaving on Ballard Ep.

    Actually, Dr. Teeth never appeared as part of the orchestra pit in that episode, and he wasn't in the closing number. Rowlf wasn't part of the group of musicians threatening to quit. You could say that Teeth was just sticking with the band, but then Janice wasn't with the musicians who were...
  3. M

    new voice for guy smiley

    Eric Jacopson performed Guy Smiley in the exhibet, and Dan Reardon performed him in the computer game.
  4. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I wonder if the Nostalgia Box Set will be styled after The Electric Company set or if it will be slightly different. If this set does have complete episodes, then maybe there could be three episodes per disc, with each disc representing a season (so we'd be getting episodes from the first...
  5. M

    If you could change 3 things about Sesame Street today

    Here are my changes: 1. Have more older characters who rarely get used these days appear more, even if only in classic inserts. If it means giving Jerry Nelson an understudy for his characters then do it. Have Herry Monster, The Amazing Mumford, Biff, Sully, Sherlock Hemlock, and Buster the...
  6. M

    Charachters who were phased out rather than written out

    People have mentioned Forgetful Jones and Guy Smiley being phased out, but since their performers died, they weren't phased out, they stopped appearing altogether. Unless people mean their old skits being phased out, but then again, these days there are a lot of characters whose older skits...
  7. M

    TMS Script - Adam West

    Good so far. I have thought about writing an outline featuring Adam West, but haven't thought much about what kind of plot should be done, nor have I thought of what season it would be for (though I have thought about saying that it either takes place before, between, or after the Christopher...
  8. M

    The Anything Muppets REAL names!

    I believe thatmany of us fans have known that the Anything Muppet patterns have names for awhile. At the Muppet Wiki website, some users have a Sesame Street Style Guide where they revealed that the names for some anyhting muppets are actually different from what some fans have been calling them...
  9. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    The 25th anniversary special "Sesame Street's All-Star 25th Birthday: Stars and Streets Forever" has not been released on any official video format, either. And I'm not sure if "A Walking Tour of Sesame Street with James Earl Jones" counts as an anniversary special or a documentary (I've heard...
  10. M

    Compilation FanFic - Fozzie's Muppet Scrapbook II

    This was good. I have been thinking of doing a similar fan fiction, though focusing on both Kermit and Fozzie.
  11. M

    Pops falls in love

    That was a good story.
  12. M

    "Sesame Street Treasures Collection" coming this summer!

    Ignoring this april fools joke, in the Classic Sesame forum, there is a thread from a member here who got an e-mail about an actual vintage DVD collection. It was said that later this year, I can't remember if it is october or december 2006, there will be a Sesame Street nostalgia collection...
  13. M

    Charachters who were phased out rather than written out

    I think Linda was starting to be phased out in the 30th season, and I think she only appeared once in the last season that she was a regular in. Since the eartly 2000s, Herry Monster has been phased out.
  14. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    For the last two weeks, every time I have gone to this message board, my internet connection has suddenly disconnected for some reason (I don't know why... this hasn't happened to other sites I've visited), so I am just now reading this. This is good news, especially since Sesame Workshop has...
  15. M

    First appearances?

    I wonder which appearance came first. I've seen sources that list The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence as her first appearance, and sources that list the Herb Albert special as her first appearance (and some sources have listed both specials as being from the same year). I believe that the Muppet...
  16. M

    sesame street news mystery face

    I have read that the mirrors face belongs to Jerry Nelson, who was the Pigs in Space announcer.
  17. M

    Uncredited Performers

    The first two episodes were reworked after regular production of the first season had began. Many scenes were cut and new sceens were cut. Ain't Misbehavin' was filmed then, when Jerry Nelson was able to perform. Other scenes that were filmed later include Miss Piggy karate chopping kermit after...
  18. M

    The Grouchkateer's originated as "The Grouch Club"

    Even when Jim Henson planned on selling the entire company to Disney in 1990 (years after the Birdkateers and Grouchkateers were introduced), the rights to the Sesame Street characters were the only thing that Disney was not going to get. In 2004, when Disney finally did get the rights to the...
  19. M

    Old 1980's Sesame Street episodes

    I don't know if you know about this site, but there is a website called Muppet Wiki, which anybody can edit. If you are not a member, you should join, and add pages for any of those episodes that the Wiki does not currently have information on (or if you do not want to join, maybe people who get...
  20. M

    Jim Henson' Last Performance.

    Speaking of I Wonder About the World Above Up There, in the booklet for the album Jim Henson: A Sesame Street Celebration, the song is listed with a 1988 copyright, but then I was glancing at the book "it's Not easy Being Green" at a store, and saw some copyright credits for various quotes, and...
Top