Search results

  1. M

    Sesame Street: World History

    (an animated opening is shown, featuring the planet earth, with the title World History written around it. Elmo announces the title in voice-over) (the scene begins with Gordon, Elmo, Big Bird, Abby Cadabby, and some kids at the arbor area) Gordon: Okay, are you all ready to learn about...
  2. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    On this set, the copyright credits were changed, stating that Sesame Street is owned by Sesame Workshop (not Childrens Television Workshop) and tha the word Muppets and Kermit the Frog are owned by the Muppets Holding Company. However, I wodner why there are two seperate credits for The Muppet...
  3. M

    Frank Oz involvement in The Power of the Dark Crystal

    I wonder if he will direct the movie.
  4. M

    guessing the seasons

    Here are the years that I think each sketch from The Sesame Street Special is from: Monsterpiece Theater: The 39 Stairs - 1984-1985 Put Down the Duckie - 1986-1987 How I Miss My X - 1985-1986 Grover the singing and dancing waiter - 1985-1986 Sing Your Synonyms - 1986-1987 Jellyman...
  5. M

    The Jim Lewis Interview

    There is an interview section in articles.
  6. M

    Any info on Dinosaurs Seasons 3-4?

    I am not really that surprised over this comming out sooner (I would have been surprised if this was a year ago). I read that the first set was in the top ten its first week, so I figured this set would be released this year. It's amazing that the first set sold well enough, as I don't think...
  7. M

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    As would more news on The Muppet Show: Season Two, whether or not Sesame Street: Old School Volume 2 wil be made, and what other new Muppet productions are in the works.
  8. M

    Remember the shows real endings...

    What do you mean by real endings? I remember these. They were shown on Nickelodeon. Did Nickelodeon show different "go bye-bye" endings on the wrong epsiodes?
  9. M

    guessing the seasons

    Here are some more of my guesses, listing skits from a few more videos: Count it Higher: Great Music Videos from Sesame Street The Ten Commandments of Health - 1978-1979 Do Op Hop - 1984-1985 Honk Around the Clock - 1981-1982 Z Z Blues - 1983-1984 Letter B - 1974-1975 Wet Paint -...
  10. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    I wonder if Sesame Workshop had a test audience of teenagers and adults for this set, similar to how Sesame Workshop has a test audience of kids for the show. If there is a 13 and older test audience for these DVDs, then the test audience must not be people who post here. If members were tested...
  11. M

    Any info on Dinosaurs Seasons 3-4?

    I wonder if the episodes will be in broadcast order, with the unaired episodes included as bonus features, or if they will be presented in production order. Or maybe the unaired epsiodes will not be included at all (I hope not). I wonder if the discs will be dual-layered. I think it's...
  12. M

    guessing the seasons

    If Moon was Cookie is obviously from the 1980s. My guess would be the 1983-1984 season. Also, The Snuffle-Lullaby obviously isn't from the 1981-1982 season, as it shows Snuffy interracting with Gordon, and the adults didn't see Snuffy untill 1985. My guess is that it is from the 1985-1986...
  13. M

    guessing the seasons

    I would like to make some more guesses. Here is a listing of skits from various videos, with the year that I think they are from: Learning About Letters The Alphabet Song with Lena Horne - 1973-1974 C is for cookie - 1971-1972 Frances Fairy - 1969-1970 G-Gorillia - 1969-1970 Harry...
  14. M

    guessing the seasons

    I thought I'd start a thread where we speculate on what seasons each sketch was from. It may be hard to know if we guess correctly, but it'd be fun. I will start with sketches from Sesame Street: Old School. I will list years and skecthes included in that set that I think were from those...
  15. M

    Grover goes to a resturaunt

    (Grover goes to eat at a resturaunt) Grover: Hello, there. It is I, your furry, adorable pal Grover, and today I am eating at a resturaunt. Normally I work at one, but today I am.... (Fat Blue, the waiter, comes to Grover's table) Fat Blue: (interrupting) Hello, I am your waiter, my name...
  16. M

    Old School Vol. 2 idea thread

    No, I do not. I never said anything to support the idea, either. I jsut wondered alowed how likely it would be. I'd much rather see some official Sesame Street material on a collectors DVD set.
  17. M

    Monsterpiece Theater - "The Wonderful Wizard of Fuzz"

    That was a good story.
  18. M

    Square One TV Day

    I hope that Sesame Workshop celebrates the anniversary somehow. I hope that it gets a DVD release. Since the Mathnet segments continued into the weeks, there should be weeks worth of episodes. Maybe a three-disc set with the first week, a week from one of the middle seasons, and the last week.
  19. M

    when numbers stoped sponsoring in order

    I just realized something else. The numbers would sponsor in numerical order during the early years, but the letter sponsors were never ina lphabetical orsder. I wonder why. The first epsidoe was sponsored by the numbers 2 and 3, but the letters weren't in any specific order. They were W, S, and...
  20. M

    I expect The Christmas Toy on DVD by next Christmas. Ya hear me HIT!???

    I expected Hit! to release this last year, and they didn't.
Top