Search results

  1. M

    Pinball Question

    Yes, it is. The Sesame Street Unpaved special credited The Pointer Sisters as the singers, and the album Songs From the Street credits them.
  2. M

    Look! "Before You Leap" is an amazing book

    I thought that I was able to start my own threads before ten posts when I first join. Have the rules changed since July 2005?
  3. M

    Rowlf on The Jimmy Dean Show

    I read that after The Jimmy Dean Show ended production, Jim Hensona dn Jimmy Dean were in a bidding war to own the series, and after Henson lost, he bought the Rowlf footage from the show. Now, what I am wondering is, did Henson buy the distribution rights to Rowlf's segments, or just copies of...
  4. M

    The Sesame Street Library Video Collection Volume 11

    (The title appears on-screen, as "volume 11" fades onto the screen) (Big Bird is in his nest area, with a microwave turned on) Big Bird: (noticing the audience) Oh, hi, there. I just got this new, magical microwave. I just turn it on, and in a few minutes, something magical will come...
  5. M

    The Sesame Street Library Video Collection Volume 11

    (The title appears on-screen, as "volume 11" fades onto the screen) (Big Bird is in his nest area, with a microwave turned on) Big Bird: (noticing the audience) Oh, hi, there. I just got this new, magical microwave. I just turn it on, and in a few minutes, something magical will come...
  6. M

    when numbers stoped sponsoring in order

    Muppet Wiki is actually more accurate than The Internet Movie Database. Muppet Wiki cites sources for many of it's information. Many of the info on most of the pre-1980s episode pages for Sesame Street episodes not shown on Noggin are taken from files from the Sesame Workshop archives, which can...
  7. M

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    I think that not only Clifford should be brought back, but also Mulch, Leon, and Polly Lobster. I am surprised that Leon didn't become a lasting character after The Jim Henson Hour. I feel like he is more muppety than Clifford. And I think he is cooler.
  8. M

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    Whether or not this show has a lot of musical numbers, I think that the last episode should end with a big cast number. I wonder if the new show that comes after the mockumentary will be ones who Kermit was seen to have been found and brought back. I wonder if any Muppets will return without...
  9. M

    Ocean View, Illinois

    If it is fictional, then is the name supposed to be a joke of some sort?
  10. M

    Muppet reactions to Mr. Snuffleupagus

    I read about this skit at the Yesterdayland message board a long time ago. I read there that at first Ernie looked out the window and saw Mr. Snuffleupagus and told Bert, but Bert looked out the window and he was gone, and told Ernie that he was probably imagining things, and told him what an...
  11. M

    The Baker "Song of 100"

    I figured that this sketch didn't exist on Sesame Street. If it did I would have thought that more people would have remembered it and mentioned it in one of the many threads about this film series, or that somebody at Muppet Wiki who remembered it would have listed this skecth on the page for...
  12. M

    Look! "Before You Leap" is an amazing book

    To Jim Lewis: I was recently wondering, have you thought about starting a thread in the Henson People section for fans to ask you specific questions about the productions that you have written? I know that performer Terry Angus has a page like that. Perhaps you could start an "As Jim...
  13. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    I thought I would bump this thread up, so that it doesn't get lost. There are still quite a few videos that haven't been reviewed yet.
  14. M

    The Baker "Song of 100"

    I don't know. He doesn't give any hints that he is joking. If he was joking about this, it would be more appropiate for the fan fiction section, or maybe he should have waited untill April Fools Day to make a post like this.
  15. M

    Beat the Time with Kermit the Frog

    That was good. I have been thinking about writing a fan fiction for a Guy Smiley game show with Kermit the Frog as the contestant for some time. I think a sketch like this would have been possible. I've read that since Guy's voice was so hard on Jim Henson's throat that the audio for his...
  16. M

    Old School Vol. 2 idea thread

    Here are a few ideas for different themed sets: 1969-1974 (again) 1974-1979 1979-1984 1984-1989 Hawiai Trip Big Bird goes to camp The Adoption of Miles Maria and Luis' wedding Birth of Gabbi Historically-Significant Episodes
  17. M

    Miami Mice

    Does anybody know when they stopped showing the Miami Mice skits on Sesame Street? Did they stop showing the skits when Miami Vice ended production? With the recent Miami Vice movie, regardless of how good or bad it was, it's a shame that Sesame Workshop didn't show any of the Miami Mice skits...
  18. M

    Muppet reactions to Mr. Snuffleupagus

    I read at Muppet Wiki that Gordon, Linda, and Maria all eventually chose to believe Big Bird despite the lack of evidence. I am guessing that they all chose to believe Big Bird near the end of the time that Snuffy was seen by the adults. Now that I think of it, can somebody list all of the...
  19. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    If this set had a limited run, then it's starting to show up more. Today, for the first time ever, I saw multiple copies in the same store at the same time. I was at my local Best Buy and saw three copies. If a second volume gets made, I'm sure that I'll be able to find a copy eventualy (but...
Top