Search results

  1. M

    A Celebration of 30 Years historian credit

    The credits of The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years credits Jane Henson and Bob Payne as historians. However, I wonder what the use of this credit is. Were they in charge of choosing the clips? Were they there to educate the various background performers on the characters that they were...
  2. M

    The "Next Muppet on Family Guy" thread

    Or Lefty could make an appearance tricking Peter into buying something stupid. Or maybe, instead of the usual opening, have an openignt hat spoofs The Muppet Show's opening (or at least have a scene somewhere ina n epsiode with all of the main Family Guy characters in rows of arches).
  3. M

    Sesame Street Karaoke

    I once saw a karaoke CD that, in the song listing, listed celebrities who were most famous for those songs. Maybe it would be a good idea to do something like this for a Sesame Street karaoke album. Perhaps a track could say, for example, "Rubber Duckie... made famous by Ernie". But then I...
  4. M

    your ideal Muppet seating chart

    I could imagine Kermit saying something like, "I am Kermit the Frog, party of approximately 2, 345". Or "I'm Kermit the Frog, party of too many to actually count".
  5. M

    your ideal Muppet seating chart

    I wonder, if Kermit decided to take all of his friends out to dinner, would he have to rent out an entire resturaunt (of course, if Grover works at that resturaunt, maybe Grover could help arrange a good deal with the resturaunt)? And if Kermit invited all of his friends, would that also include...
  6. M

    your ideal Muppet seating chart

    Like in the 30th anniversary special, some characters couldn't make it. Why not, you ask? Well, here are why some characters couldn't make it... Blind Pew -- Too blind to know how to get there. Angel Marie -- Locked himself in a mailbox. Mt. Rushmore -- Couldn't move from it's spot...
  7. M

    your ideal Muppet seating chart

    And now, the side where the Muppets who are owned by The Jim Henson Company get to sit: It is on the right of the Disney-owned Muppets. In the front row, from left to right, we get our first table featuring Sam, Harry, Omar, Professor Madcliffe, Yorrick, Henrietta, Icky Gunk, and Moldy Hay...
  8. M

    your ideal Muppet seating chart

    I was going to put Animal next to Floyd, but then decided to do something a little bit different from the obvious (then again, if I really wanted it to be different from what's obvious I wouldn't have grouped the characters by production and other simiarities). It's probably better than having...
  9. M

    your ideal Muppet seating chart

    And now, the Sesame Street section of my seating chart. First, there is a table next to that of the main Muppets from The Muppet Show, featuring main current Sesame Street characters. This table has Ernie, Bert, Big Bird, Mr. Snuffleupagus, Elmo, Zoe, The Count, Abby Cadabby, Cookie Monster...
  10. M

    your ideal Muppet seating chart

    I don't know if this would actually go in another category or not, but I'm putting it here,e ven though it's not a story or script. If you were able to have a big Muppet party, and include a special seating chart, what would your seating chart be like? Here is what mine would be like. It...
  11. M

    Singing Abby Cadabby

    There was the Old School set released back in October, which didn't feature Elmo.
  12. M

    The "Next Muppet on Family Guy" thread

    When did the rats appear on Family Guy?
  13. M

    International characters alongside the Muppets

    Does anybody ever wonder if there was ever any consideration for the Muppets from the international versions of Sesame Street to appear in the finale from The Muppet Movie, or for them to appear in The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years? I mean, TMM had almost every Muppet, so it would have...
  14. M

    The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

    You posted the rules from the Terry Angus thread, and said that we should follow these rules, but one of them was that each member would only ask one question before it gets answered, yet you asked two questions. I don't mind you asking two questions, but it might seem unfair to the others that...
  15. M

    Singing Abby Cadabby

    I can't make any scans, but the TV Guide issue that I mentioned features a picture of the doll.
  16. M

    The "Next Muppet on Family Guy" thread

    If the Electric Mayhem make an appearance, I wonder if the writers will go as far as to include Lips. Some people have mentioned that it would be funny to show some Sesame Street characters in a street corner buying weed, or Oscar offering something illegal. Maybe it would be funny to have...
  17. M

    Singing Abby Cadabby

    In the latest issue of TV Guide, on page 14, there is a section on toys comming soon. One of them is called Singing Abby Cadabby, the first plush toy of Abby Cadabby. It will also come with a DVD, cost 14.99, and be released in July.
  18. M

    Other songs that I've heard recordings of but never seen...

    The Circles song is included in Old School Vol. 1, in episode 131.
  19. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    Regarding who Jerry Nelson performed, if we are to assume that the main performers (Jim, Frank, Jerry, Dave, and Richard) performed two of their characters each, and were in the center where the main characters (from The Muppet Show) were, then I think Jerry Nelson performed Robin and Crazy...
  20. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    I'll have to look closer, then. Although it was hard to see them, I did see Little Bird and the Snowths.
Top