Search results

  1. M

    New character ideas

    Maybe instead of another cmedian, Fozzie could work at a comedy club and have a co-worker who wants to be involved with the Muppets. Maybe a waiter or waitress, or some other performer (maybe instead of a comedy club, Fozzie could work at a place where anybody can perform).
  2. M

    Plans for "Cyclia"?

    I think that something like what I mentioned could be done as a one-disc set.
  3. M

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    Have there been any announcements regarding how many episodes there will be, or how long an average episode will last? I think that eight half-hour episodes would be just right. I think that Kermit should find at least one of the following characters in the first episode: Miss Piggy, Fozzie...
  4. M

    What is your favorite Walt Disney World attraction?

    I have only been to Walt Disney World three times (the last being in 1995), but my favorites are Muppetvision 3D, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area, the behind-the-scenes attraction about cartoons (I forget the title, but it has Robin Williams), and The Great...
  5. M

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    I am not against new characters being introduced, but I hope they are minimal, and most of them aren't "replacements" for older characters. Muppets Tonight seemed to have more than enough replacement characters (even for characters who were on the show and didn't need replacing). It would be...
  6. M

    New character ideas

    Do you have any ideas for any new characters for the upcomming Muppet mocumentary and/ or possible follow-up series? Here are some of my ideas, though I can't think of any names for them: *A crew for Miss Pigy. I keep thinking that in the mockumentary that Miss Piggy should have a really...
  7. M

    Rowlf on The Jimmy Dean Show

    I have often wondered why Jimmy Dean was never a TMS guest star. Was he still in show buisness at the time, or was he too busy with his saussage buisness? Does Jimmy Dean own a distribution company? After thinkin about hwo he got the footage from his show, supposedly the distribution rights...
  8. M

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    It would be funny if the miniseries features inside jokes about the Muppets and it's fans. The following type of dialogue would be funny, for the first episode: A network executive could tell Kermit something tot he effect of, "We have been looking at Muppet message boards to see what the fans...
  9. M

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    When Kermit goes searching for the other Muppets, I wonder if any of them will hesitate working with the Muppets again? The miniseries should have some conflict. I imagine that Sam the Eagle would not be thrilled with working on another Muppet Show. Would it be better for most Muppets to jump at...
  10. M

    Rowlf on The Jimmy Dean Show

    Whether or not The Jim Henson Legacy owns the Rowlf footage, and even if the legacy still owns the distribution rights to it, Disney owns the Rowlf character, and Henson would probably need to get Disney's permission before releasing it (and who knows if Disney would even be willing to allow for...
  11. M

    Rowlf on The Jimmy Dean Show

    In the Muppet Central article about the event where it was stated that there was a bidding war over the footage, it was said that Jim Henson eventually bought the footage, not the legacy. I am not sure if Muppet Wiki's page was going by memory or if it was copying the Muppet Central article, but...
  12. M

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    If the new show is going to have some new characters, I think it might be best for some of them to be introduced in the mockumentary, so they can be properly introduced, and the show doesn't suddenly have a bunch of new characters who fans don't know anything about. In the mockumentary, maybe...
  13. M

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    Or maybe the Mupepts cna do a short, 2-5 minute parody of a popular movie, with Statler and Waldorf reviewing it. A One thing that strieks me odd, is that on The Muppet Show, Beauregard and Beaker often worked togetehr, and Dave Goelz and Steve Whitmire work well together, but ever...
  14. M

    Song of Eleven

    What if the baker film series from Sesame Street had a skit for the number eleven? Well, read the following script and find out! Kid Voice-Overs: 1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10! 10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! (the numbers zoom past the screen) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10... (there is now...
  15. M

    The Sesame Street Library Video Collection Volume 12

    (This time, the title appears on an animated cake, with 12 candles. The words "volume 12" appears on the lower left corner of the cake) (Susan and Gordon are getting ready for a party) Gordon: Oh, hi. Welcome to the party. Susan: We're so glad that you could make it. Gordon: We are...
  16. M

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    It seems like most of the new characters from The Jim Henson Hour had something realy special about their looks. Clifford is one of those, though most of the other new additions from that show had much better looks. I think that Clifford is a bit serious when compared to Leon, thoughy Leon's...
  17. M

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    I don't think that the wait between those movie releases is too long. There was a four-year wait between MCC and MTI, and a three-year wait between MTI and MFS. When you think about it, there was a two-year wait between The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper, and a three-year wait between...
  18. M

    Pinball Question

    Well, as far fetched as it sounds, you have got to realize that Sesame Street has had a large number of celebrity guests on the show over the years. I think this is to get the parents of the kids interested in watching the show with them. But a lot of celebrities have appeared on the show, most...
  19. M

    Rowlf on The Jimmy Dean Show

    I already read that, though I thought it said that Jim Henson was in the bidding war, not the legacy. And that's still not clear on whether the legacy/ Henson got the distribution rights or just copies of the sketches.
  20. M

    The Sesame Street Library Video Collection Volume 11

    Oh crap, I posted this fan fic twice. Anyway, after writing this, I thought of an idea that I wish I had thought up earlier. Regarding Oscar's dirt collection, I should have had Mr. Snuffleupagus standing next to the really big pile, on the opposite side of where others were standing, so that...
Top