Search results

  1. M

    Sweetums and other muppets his size.

    If the siamese cat-like monster you are asking about is the one in your aviater, then his name is Doglion.
  2. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    I just bought the DVD release yesterday, and I kept rewatching this scene. Previously when watching it's been hard for me to see so many things, but now I've noticed so much more. The picture is much brighter on DVD. Earl Kress mentioned that he had Ernie put his arm around Bert, but it's...
  3. M

    The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

    Okay, I found the thread with the interview, so I would like to askt he first question (for Jim Lewis): Did the band from Muppets Tonight have a specific name, and did all of it's members have names?
  4. M

    The Jim Lewis Interview Posted on this Thread

    I would like to point out that the video is actually called "Wow! You're a Cartoonist!", not "I'm a Cartoonist". Unless there is an alternate foreign title or something.
  5. M

    The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

    So is the interview with Jim Lewis online? No, that's not a question for Jim Lewis.
  6. M

    Beat The Time with Little Jerry

    I wish that Little Jerry would have starred in more non-music sketches.
  7. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    I wonder if it would be a good idea to have a bonus feature that's just a clip montage of characters fainting. I know that the opening clip montage from Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting featured a few clips of characters fainting during the middle of the clip montage, but it would be funny...
  8. M

    Muppet Babies video edits

    Do you know how many were released? I only know of three releases: The Daily Muppet, Gonzo's Video Show/ I Want My Muppet TV!, and The Great Mupet Cartoon Show. Were there any more? There is a page for these videos at Muppet Wiki, in need of attention. I have The Daily Muppet but can't...
  9. M

    Remember the shows real endings...

    I seem to recall that the tag seen in The New Adventures of Kermo Polo is different from what was used when it aired on Nickelodeon. I can't remember what happened in Nickelodeon's broadcast, but the verson that was used on video goes better with the plot. Does anybody know which version was...
  10. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    For these Old School releases, I wonder if Sesame Workshop remasters everything from the episodes, or if whenever a sketch is repeated, Sesame Workshop just remasters the sketch the first time it's released on a set, and then puts the remastered version in all episodes. I hope that's not the...
  11. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    No, I didn'. I already have copies of both The Alphabet Game and Old School Vol. 1, so why would I need to watch a video clip of something I already have (especially if I have two copies of the same clip)?
  12. M

    The (Animated) Adventures Of Ernie and Bert

    He was referring to Elmo? I thought he was complaining about Abby Cadabby;) Anyway, the idea of a claymations eries with Ernie and Bert was announced one or two years ago.
  13. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    Muppet Wiki's page for this episopde doesn't mention the edit for either Old School or Noggin. I hope somebody can say whether it was edited this way on Noggin. However, I don't think Noggin's master tapes were used (Noggin cut more from each episode than the DVD set did). It's possible that...
  14. M

    Kermit back on Sesame

    I think I have heard that Plaza Sesamo and other non-U.S. versions of Sesame Street show older segments on a more regular basis than the current U. S. Sesame Street episodes do. That might explain it.
  15. M

    Animated Hotties?

    I can't believe that I forgot about Tinkerbell. But Natasha is still better.
  16. M

    Sweetums and other muppets his size.

    I wonder how hard it would have been to have made a Veterinarian's Hospital sketch with Sweetums, Thog, Doglion, Mean Mama, Timmy, or another full-body character as the patient. I guess a different operating table would have needed to be built.
  17. M

    Animated Hotties?

    My top five animated hotties are... 1. Natasha Fatale (from Rocky and Bullwinkle) 2. Betty Rubble (from The Flinstones) 3. Meg Griffin (from Family Guy) 4. Red Hot Riding Hood 5. Jessica Rabbit
  18. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    If the episode where the adults explain Mr. Hooper's death to Big Bird gets included in a future Old School set, I wonder if the animated Bob will introduce the episode. All of Bob's introductions on the first set were meant to be humorous, but I don't think it would be in good taste for Sesame...
  19. M

    EM Bongo Drummer?

    As far as I know, that was his only appearance. He sort of looked a bit like Lips, though he didn'y have any visible hair, wore sunglasses, and was orange. Steve Whitmire's interview at Muppet Central says that Lips was created because he liked playing characters who played instruments, and Jim...
Top