Search results

  1. M

    Very Strange Trip

    Chapter 2 The boat sank, and they all went under water. "Oh, no!", cried Fozzie, who then realised that he could still breathe and talk clearly under water. "I wonder how we are able to talk and breathe", said Fozzie. "This water is obviously polluted", said Gorgon Heap, who grabbed...
  2. M

    Very Strange Trip

    Chapter 1 It was the beginning of spring, and Fozzie Bear, Bill the Bubble Guy, and Gorgon Heap all decided to go on a motorboat trip. "Well, it's nice to be out here at the lake on such a beautiful day", said Fozzie. "This looks delicious!", said Gorgon Heap, looking at the boat they...
  3. M

    Very Strange Trip

    I am about to write a very weird fan fiction story here at Muppet Central. Be warned.
  4. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    I wonder if there are any sketches that Sesame Workshop will just plain refuse to release. I hope not.
  5. M

    Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

    That's right, they do, although they probably won't ever show Muppet Babies reruns (it seems like Disney doesn't like having it's programs broadcast on non-Disney-owned cable channels. Nickelodeon never boradcasted anything owned by Disney).
  6. M

    guessing the seasons

    Here are what years I think Lefty's segments were made (though all of the skits from the first season are confirmed at Mupet Wiki): Lefty tries to sell an 8 - 1969-1970 Lefty tries to sell a U - 1969-1970 P and R - 1969-1970 Empty Box - 1969-1970 Air - 1969-1970 Stop Sign -...
  7. M

    guessing the seasons

    Here is what year I think each Harvey Kneeslapper sketch was originally from: "Got an A on Ya?" - 1970-1971 "Do you know where I wanna B?" - 1970-1971 "Wanna C?" - 1970-1971 "D on you" - 1970-1971 bucket of confetti on door - 1970-1971 "Sticky Four" - 1970-1971 "I'd love 2" -...
  8. M

    Any info on Dinosaurs Seasons 3-4?

    I wonder what episodes will have commentaries. I think that Nature Calls, Baby Talk, Steroids to Heaven, Georgie Must Die, and Changing Nature should.
  9. M

    Big Bird on rollerskates

    The song listing on the back of the Big Bird Sings DVD lists it as Wheels on my Feet. Was this song ever released on CD, audio cassette, or LP? I feel like this is one of Big Bird's more classic moments, but I haven't ever heard about it being released in audio format, not even on albums...
  10. M

    Piggy in Flashdance

    That music video was cool. It's too bad it's not more widely available (Columbia should have included this as a special feature on The Muppets Take Manhattan DVD, instead of those Muppetisms). I wonder what was up with those outer space graphics at the beginning and ending.
  11. M

    TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

    Disney has had other successes. The Muppets Wizard of Oz was number two in the ratings when it premiered, and I think Kermit's autobiography and the christmas album were both successful (well, those two were at least successful to us... does anybody know if they were a success to the general...
  12. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    I agree. The first episode had an extra number sponsor, but that number only had one skit in the episode. However, some of the episodes had skits for numbers other than 2, even though they weren't sponsors. It was mostly segments about the numbers 10 and 20, though the Count's first skit was...
  13. M

    The Jim Lewis Interview

    I wonder if Jim Lewis knows about this thread, or if he has read it.
  14. M

    The Absolute Best Page on Muppet Wiki

    Eh, that's not my favorite Muppet Wiki page. I prefer lists like The Muppet Show Alternate Closings, Sesame Street Best of Character Videos and Albums (exact wording on that title might vary), Characters Who Change Sizes, and the various guides (of course, I will admit that I created all of the...
  15. M

    top ten video games based on franchises

    What are your top ten video games based on popular franchises? Here is my list: 1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game 2. Muppet Racemania 3. Road Runner: Dessert Speedtrap 4. The Simpsons: Virtual Bart 5. Muppet Party Cruise 6. Ren and Stimpy: Stimpy's Invention...
  16. M

    Seriously, What do want to do when you grow up?

    I would like to be a comedian/ actor, a writer, a director, and a casting director.
  17. M

    Elmo's World: The Movie?

    Or maybe a Grover movie. Or an Erne and Bert movie.
  18. M

    Frank Oz involvement in The Power of the Dark Crystal

    I would be surprised if Frank Oz performs in the sequel.
  19. M

    Any info on Dinosaurs Seasons 3-4?

    The show had many characters voiced by celebrities (celebrity voices have included Jason Alexander, Joe Flaherty, Wendy Jo Sperber, Harold Gould, Tim Curry, and others). Does Disney have to negotiate with any of The Muppet Show guest stars before they can be included on DVD?
  20. M

    Sesame Street: World History

    Yes. They involved the worm astronauts forming the shape of either a letter or number (I can't remember which one... maybe both depending on the sketch). I couldn't remember off-hand what individual letters/ numbers they formed, otherwise I would have specified which sketch it was. There is...
Top