Search results

  1. M

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    If this mockumentary has the Muppets splititng up only for Kermit to get them back together for a new series, then either the gap between the break-up didn't last long, or there is a major cotinuity issue. The Mupepts recently worked together on A Green and Red Christmas, The Muppets Wizard of...
  2. M

    Kermit's Death Threat

    Chapter 5 More guests had arrived, including Sam, Harry, Yorrick, Henrietta, and Icky Gunk from Sam and Friends. "Hey, it's the cast of Sam and Friends", said Scooter. "Hello", said Harry, "We are sad that Kermit has died, but we're happy to be back in the public eye". Sam and...
  3. M

    Harvey Kneeslapper's 10 Prank

    Actually, I don't know how to make it better. I don't get "ten hangs", if it is a common figure of speech. Usually, Harvey slaps a letter or number on his victims. It seems weird for him to just give his victim a number to hang up on a wire. It's also weird that the surfer gets annoyed for...
  4. M

    Kermit's Death Threat

    Chapter 4 Down at the police station, one officer started to make a discovery. "I just realized something", said one officer. "What's that?", said the chief. "The paper that this threatening letter was written on is beige, and not white", said the officer, "And the words are in blue...
  5. M

    Harvey Kneeslapper's 10 Prank

    I am sorry, but that one wasn't very good.
  6. M

    Sesame TV Episode Fun Packs

    That sounds ridiculous. I don't think any Sesame Street DVDs have had 30-40 minutes worth of previews.
  7. M

    Sesame TV Episode Fun Packs

    Now that I think about it, how many upcomming Sesame Street DVDs have officially been announced for this year? I only know of these two fun packs and an Elmo's World DVD. I guess there'll probably be one or two Sesame Beginnings DVDs, and hopefully Old School Vol. 2 (but we don't know of that...
  8. M

    Kermit's Death Threat

    Chapter 3 Several cops made a plan, as they told Kermit. "Okay, Kermit", said one cop, "We are going to tie up this Mater Replica of you, set it on fire, video tape it, and put it on the news. That way, the person threatening you will think that you are dead." "Sounds good and bad to...
  9. M

    Kermit's Death Threat

    Chapter 2 Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Pepe, and Rowlf all went down to the police station after the show ended. "Excuse me", said Kermit, "My name is Kermit the Frog, and I would like to report a death threat". "Okay", said a police officer, who started getting things ready...
  10. M

    Old 1980's Sesame Street episodes

    I think it's odd that somebody would rob some tapes from your house that are probably recorded from television (or did Sesame Workshop make copies for you?). Not something I would expect somebody to steal, especially if the robber doesn't know you.
  11. M

    Kermit's Death Threat

    It was almost showtime at the Muppet Theater. However, shortly before the next show, the mailman came to deliver some mail. "Who are you?", asked Pops. "I am the mailman", said the mailman, "I just found a letter adressed to Kermit the Frog at the Muppet Theater which I forgot to...
  12. M

    Sesame TV Episode Fun Packs

    Three of the discs are already available as Walmart exclusives, on their own: The Letter of the Month Club, The Furry Red Monster Parade, and Elmo and Zoe's Scientiffic Exploration. They have been availoable at Walmart since at least October 24, 2006 (I found them when I was looking for Old...
  13. M

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    I was saying that Kermit should have contact with one of those characters first. Kermit could talk about the show to them, and some could refuse untill the end of the series.
  14. M

    Muppets Tonight! Cast

    Many classic characters appeared at the beginning of the first episode, including Floyd, Janice, Zoot, Crazy Harry, Lew Zeland, and The Swedish Chef, but these characters rarely appeared outside of this scene. Rowlf made a cameo playing the piano during Garth Brooks' closing number, and...
  15. M

    my post count: the same as Sesame Street episodes

    Well, the milestone is over now.
  16. M

    Song of Eleven

    I hadn't thought much about doing a twelve segment, though I have thought of a zero segment. As for flavors, we'll say that the doughnuts were glazed doughnuts.
  17. M

    Song of Eleven

    Here are all appearances by the Muppets in these films: Little Bird in Song of One Three Muppet Crocodiles in Song of Three Five monsters (including Grover and Beautiful Day Monster) in Song of Five Rowlf in Song of Nine
  18. M

    my post count: the same as Sesame Street episodes

    This post is my 4,134th post. There are currently 4,134 episodes of Sesame Street. I have as many posts as there are Sesame Street epsiodes. Of course, since a lot of episodes have been rerun in later seasons witht he on-screen numbers replaced (as well as some sketches), I've technically got...
  19. M

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    I have read that the last episode of Muppets Tonight that was broadcast (though I don't think it was the last one produced), Johnny Fiama Leaves Home, gave the writers an idea of how the show should have been, but then with no further episodes it was impossible to make new ones in that style. If...
  20. M

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    That could cause some problems (unless the idea of humans trying to pass themselves off as Muppets is used). I doubt that Disney would pay for a lot of new puppets to be built just for a quick 10-second gag, only for the characters to never be used again. Disney could reuse several obscure...
Top