Search results

  1. M

    Kermit back on Sesame

    John Tartaglia only performed Ernie during the second season.
  2. M

    Muppet Babies video edits

    I guess that most of the last season episodes that were released on video were mostly uncut, because very few episodes from the last episodes were even syndicated.
  3. M

    Muppet Babies video edits

    Were any of the Star Wars clips edited from the video release of Let's Play?
  4. M

    Lost in a Cave

    Chapter 7 So Dr. Teeth backed up the bus into the cave, and Janice tied the other end of the rope to the bus. "This ought to get him out, fer sure!", said Janice. "Yeah!", yelled Animal. "Well, then, get him out", said Kermit. "Oh, my pleasure", said Dr. Teeth as he stepped on...
  5. M

    Lost in a Cave

    Chapter 6 Bean Bunny was wondering around the cave. "Oh, what cute darkness!", said Bean, "And what cute paintings on the walls!" Bean Bunny wandered a bit more, untill he saw the hole. "Wow! A hole!", said Bean, who then slipped down the hole, and landed on Bobo's bottom. Bobo...
  6. M

    Lost in a Cave

    Chapter 5 Miss Piggy, Pepe, Clifford, and the Electric Mayhem were all carrying gold out of the cave. "Moi am richer than ever before!", exclaimed Miss Piggy, "I'll have to buy two more limos". "I know what I am going to buy, okay", said Pepe, with a nasty laugh. "Perhaps the band...
  7. M

    Lost in a Cave

    Chapter 4 Clifford was searching for Beaker. 'Beaker!", called Clifford, "Where are you?" "I'm right here", said Bean. "Oh, I was looking for Beaker", said Clifford. :Why would you want to look for Beaker when you could look for somebody as cute as me?", asked Bean. "Oh...
  8. M

    Kermit back on Sesame

    Play with Me Sesame has both new footage and segments from Sesame Street. That song with Kermit that was mentioned is titled Do Op Hop. I know that quite a few episodes of the show feature Sesame Street segments with Kermit.
  9. M

    Muppet Babies video edits

    Then does anybody know what was cut in syndication? Does anybody know if the video releases cut anythinjg that wasn't cut in syndication (besides the tags)?
  10. M

    guessing the seasons

    Here are my guesses for some of the Monsterpiece Theater sketches: Upstairs, Downstairs - 1981-1982 Me, Claudius - 1982-1983 Chariots of Fur - 1983-1984 Sound of Music - 1983-1984 The 39 Stairs - 1984-1985 The Taming of the Shoe - 1986-1987 Gone with the Wind - 1986-1987 Guys...
  11. M

    Muppet Babies video edits

    What edits have been made to the various Muppet Babies episodes when released on video? The only edit I know of is in the video Explore with Us, which omits the "go bye-bye" ending after the credits.
  12. M

    Remember the shows real endings...

    The Explore with Us video had one of them. The first epsidoe on that video, "The Adventures of Kermo Polo", faded to black at the end, and then a "go bye-bye" ending was shown. Oddly enough, the "go bye-bye" ending in the other episode wasn't shown. It's weird for one of them to be shown, and...
  13. M

    Remember the shows real endings...

    I saw several different endings on that chanel, though.
  14. M

    Lost in a Cave

    Chapter 3 Rizzo was still trying to pull Gonzo's head out of the wall hole, with no luck. "Oh, let me help you", said Scooter, who put his arms around Rizzo and pulled. Gonzo was still stuck. Beauregard then saw this, and decided to pull on Scooter. Then Lew Zeland saw this and...
  15. M

    Lost in a Cave

    Chapter 2 Most of the Muppets were having a great time inside the cave. Fozzie and his mother were certainly enjoying it. "Well, Fozzie, this is the life", said Emily Bear. "You said it, Ma!", said Fozzie, "This trip sure is BEAR-able! Wocka wocka!" "Uh, Fozzie", said Emily, "Please...
  16. M

    Lost in a Cave

    The Muppets had decided to take a trip to a cave. Leading them was Kermit the Frog. "This is a great idea", said Robin, "I am so glad that we came to this cave today". "Yeah, this trip is going to be great!", said Scooter. "Well, I am glad that you all are happy", said Kermit...
  17. M

    2 MB's Episodes on youtube

    You know, it seems likie most of those episodes available were released on video in 1993 and 1994. Am I right?
  18. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    If Miguel was on the show in the secodn season, then I guess Sesame Street Unpaved and the Old School booklet were both wrong about Luis being the first human cast member to have been added to the cast. Yes, I know that several characters debuted in the same episode with him, but I figured that...
  19. M

    Very Strange Trip

    Chapter 4 Everyone was screaming as the submarine went out of the water and still flew up into the sky. Gorgon Heap puked. "Oh, I've had too much to eat", said Gorgon Heap, "Next time I'll skip the fruits and vegetables..." "Well, maybe we'll have another mess", said Beauregard. The...
  20. M

    Very Strange Trip

    Chapter 3 The submarine was headed towards Cuba. "I'm still hungry", growled Gorgon Heap. "Well, what would you like?", asked Grover. "I would like to have some spaghetti", said Gorgon. "That can be arranged", said Grover, who went to a closet door, opened the door, and then a...
Top