Search results

  1. M

    Opinions: The end of the Muppet line

    That's really interesting. I didn't know about some of those. Are you referring to the Muppet Show Nigel or Muppets Tonight Nigel? I know that the first one was planned to be released in a wave of minis at one point. As for the unreleased Pepe designs, was that Pepe in one of his Muppets Tonight...
  2. M

    Opinions: The end of the Muppet line

    As far as I'm concerned, it's okay to be bias.:halo:
  3. M

    The Muppet Show Season 3 arrives May 20, 2008

    That's weird. I wonder if it was in both color and black and white around the same time or in different years. I wonder if most of the dialogue was the same, as well as all of the characters who appeared. And I wonder how many of us knew about this until now (I haven't read any such info at...
  4. M

    The Muppet Show Season 3 arrives May 20, 2008

    Actually, on The Muppet Newsflash, the side of the box can be seen, and it says "The Complete Third Season" there.
  5. M

    The Muppet Show Season 3 arrives May 20, 2008

    I've noticed that the feature is called The Making of the Muppets, not The Making of The Mupet Show. I wonder if that would have info on the movies, The Jim Henson Hour, Muppets Tonight, and Muppets TV included.
  6. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #41 - Tribute to Richard Hunt

    It was a good tribute, though it is a shame that there werne't any audio clips with Janice or Sweetums (or Statler). Since I Get By with a Little Help from My Friends was included in the previous show it would have been great if Janice's other big number, Rockin' Robin was included, and for...
  7. M

    The Muppet Show Season 3 arrives May 20, 2008

    It's different. The Muppets on the Muppets was a feature on season two, produced around 1999 but not available to the public until 2007. The Muppets on Puppets was a special made back in 1968, and first broadcast in 1970. The titles are similar, but they are different.
  8. M

    Is the Release of SST DVD's with New Material being hurt by the Writer's Strike?

    Yeah, even if there can't be any new footage on DVD for awhile, Genius can release more double features, release the DVD debuts of such videos as The best of Ernie and Bert and I'm Glad I'm Me, the commercially-available debuts of such programs as Big Bird's Birthday, and more TV FUn Packs and...
  9. M

    Don Music

    Actually, I don't think that band in Surprise was Little Jerry and the Monotones, even though they are lsited as the band in some albums. I think that the album just incorrectly cited the band as them. I know that the singer of One Way was ncorrectly listed as Chris and the Alphabeats on a...
  10. M

    Big Bird in China

    Actually, I beleive that the book states that Caroll Spinney performed Ernie's right hand in that sketch, not Bert.
  11. M

    New behind-the-scenes book to celebrate Fraggle Rock

    I can't wait for this book, and I hope that similar Muppet and Sesame Street books follow. I wonder if this will be similar to the "Ultimate Visual Guides" that DK Books makes for various franchises (like Superman, Wonder Woman, Looney Tunes, Disney, The Hulk, and more).
  12. M

    The Muppet Show Season 3 arrives May 20, 2008

    I didn't know that it also exists in color. I thought it was just produced in black and white. If a color version exists, I'd be surprised if it was computer-colorized (heck, I'd be surprised if this special was ever rebroadcast after 1970).
  13. M

    The Muppet Show Season 3 arrives May 20, 2008

    This is great news. You know, tonight, before dinner, I prayed that this set would be announced soon, and the announcement was amde on the night I prayed for the official announcement to be made (I also prayed that Sesame Street: Old School Volume 3 would be announced soon... maybe tomorrow?:) )...
  14. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #41 - Tribute to Richard Hunt

    Though Richard was meant to perform in that sketch, and while David ended up performing in his place, Richard Hunt didn't perform either voice. Jack was voiced by Kevin Clash, while Jill was performed by Pam Arceiro. I wonder why one of those wasn't meant to perform the character they voiced...
  15. M

    Don Music

    There are a lot of characters who I've often wondered if they were meant to only appear in one sketch, who later became regulars (or semi-regulars). Characters like Chris and the Alphabeats. There are also characters who I know were meant to be regulars, but though many of them seemed to...
  16. M

    Fozzie and Grover's simularities

    That could have been any blue monster. It could have been Grover, or Herry. There was another blue monster, I think made from the Murray puppet but can't remember if it was Murray. But it definately wasn't cookie monster, since Mrs. Bear mentioned that "the big canary said he'd sleep with the...
  17. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    The newest podcast episode is "Rhyme". Besides the corresponding "Word on the Street" and "Word of the Day Explanation", segments include: The Rhyme Time Song Fat Cat (edited to only include the "ball" rhyme section, and with the word "rhyme" appearing on-screen at the end, with Murray reading...
  18. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #40 - Over The Fool On The Hill

    I knew that it was from the same episode. I just noticed that the clip started with Kermit asking a question from that sketch before switching to another scene, before goingto Gonzo's introduction of that scene. I wondered if thatw as intentional (maybe a "Paul is dead" refference).
  19. M

    Kermit and Herbert together?

    Well, I was just looking at the Muppet Movie page at Muppet Wiki, and didn't see him listed as a character in the finale. Maybe he wasn't there after all.
  20. M

    Don Music

    Lately I have been wondering if maybe Don Music was originally intended to appear in just one skit, before being brought back as a regular character. The majority of his appearances that I know of are from newsflash segments, though he did appear in other segments. The Muppet Wiki page for him...
Top