Search results

  1. M

    Sesame Workshop launches video.sesameworkshop.org

    I noticed that The Mad Painter #2 is listed on the site as "3: Mad Painter", though the sketch description mentions the number 2. I hope that Sesame Workshop corrects all inaccuracies on this site. Another mistake is that Subway is listed in the Prairie Dawn category, even though she didn't...
  2. M

    1992 Muppet Christmas Carol promotions on The Disney Channel

    Back in 1992, when The Mupet Christmas Carol was about to be released, I recall seeing quite a few promotional spots for The Muppet Christmas Carol on The Disney Channel. There were interviews with a few people, including Kermit. I remember at the time seeing Kermit's name on-screen and then...
  3. M

    Your Thoughts: Elmo’s Christmas Countdown

    I thought that the special was great. The cardboard-looking set reminded me of Sesame Street Live. It's a shame that no explanation was given as to why Christmas still came. And it was great to see Herry in this (though he didn't get any lines). I am surprised that Murray wasn't in this (I saw...
  4. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #37 - It Feels Like Christmas!

    These christmas shows have been good, though I was thinking that there should have been one about the various Sesame Street christmas specials. Most of the other Muppet specials got their own shows (well, The Great Santa Claus Switch, Mr. Willoby's Christmas Tree, and The Christmas Toy didn't)...
  5. M

    FanFic: Old School Sesame Street Special

    So, did anybody enjoy this? Did anyone notice the few inside jokes about the recent articles about people thinking that classic Sesame Street is not for kids due to the disclaimer on the Old School sets?
  6. M

    Sesame Workshop launches video.sesameworkshop.org

    I think that the skit where Lefty tried to sell Ernie a scale is edited on the site. I click on that sketch, and it starst with Ernie excitedly saying "a scale?", as if he'd reacted to Lefty showing him that he's selling a scale. Such an awkward way to start a sketch. But I don't know if any of...
  7. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    The latest one is "predicament". In addition to The Word on the Street and Word of the Day Explanation skits for predicament, it includes a claymation cavemen sketch where the two cavemen try to open a door (with Murray voice-over), Super Grover trying to help a girl get her hat that's blown...
Top