Search results

  1. M

    Short Lived Muppets

    A lot of characters. Among them Fleet Scribbler, J.P. Grosse, Gladys, Hilda, The Gogolala Jubilee Jugband, and Gaffer.
  2. M

    Empire acquires rights to Jim Henson screenplay

    They could never afford him? I've never even heard of him!:insatiable:
  3. M

    MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

    I am not obsessed with Palisades size. Just the quality, choice of characters, and to an extent the accessories.
  4. M

    it seems like Noggin didn't cut Muppet inserts

    Recently, I've noticed that it seems like Noggin didn't cut out any Muppet segments on Sesame Street Unpaved or 123 Sesame Street, excluding some street scenes. I could be wrong, but looking at Muppet Wiki's pages for episodes that appear to have full scene listings and notes on what Noggin cut...
  5. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    Hmmm, seems like nobody else has seen this thread. Is it okay if I ask a few more questions, to get a few more out there?
  6. M

    Empire acquires rights to Jim Henson screenplay

    So this is going to be a made-for-tv movie? I thought it was planned for a theatrical release.
  7. M

    MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

    I wonder how big the Gorgs will be compared to the Fraggles. I gues they will be at least slightly bigger, and not mega sized. There haven't been very many Gorg toys at all.
  8. M

    Biff and Sully's Car Race

    chapter 5 The race bagn. Biff and Sully started out in first, right in front of Max and Jimbo. "We're in the lead, Sully, we're in the lead!", said Biff. "Duh, they are actually beating us", said Jimbo. "Not if I can help it", said Max, who took out a wrench and threw it at Biff and...
  9. M

    Why isn't Muppet Family Christmas still on TV?

    Yes, that's A Muppet Family Christmas.
  10. M

    Biff and Sully's Car Race

    chapter 4 "Well, it look as if Biff and Suly won't be finishing the race", said Kermit, "Their car has broken down, and it wil be hard to repalce the tires and fix the engine in such a small amount of time". "How terrible!", said a concerned Telly, "If they can't finish the race... Maybe...
  11. M

    Biff and Sully's Car Race

    chapter 3 It was the day of the race. A large crowd of people came to watch the event. "Hey, Uncle Biff", said Roxie Marie, "God luck". "Thanks, Roxie", said Biff, "Sully and I will need it". "Well, whatever you do, don't give up", said Roxie Marie. "Come on", said Kingston...
  12. M

    Biff and Sully's Car Race

    chapter 2 Later that day, Biff and Sully went to Biff's garage, where they built a race car. The car was almost completed, and all that was left were the tires. "Well, we've got to put some tires on the car, and I've got four tires", said Biff, who got out the tires... Except that they were...
  13. M

    Biff and Sully's Car Race

    Biff, Sully, and Stella were wokring on a new construction project. Sully was pushing a cart of bricks, while Stela was carrying large wooden planks. "Okay, Sully", said Biff, "You put the bricks over there, and Stella, you move those planks the other way". "Yo!", said Stella, who moved...
  14. M

    Sherlock Hemlock and the Haunted Forrest

    By the way, in case you are wondering, the lawyer is meant to be a human, not a Muppet.
  15. M

    Empire acquires rights to Jim Henson screenplay

    I started thinking recently... How would you all feel if they made a Jim Henson movie similar to the made-for-tv movie In Search of Dr. Seuss? That movie was sort of a biography on Dr. Seuss, but didn't have any actors portray Dr. Seuss. Instead, it invovled a reporter coming to the home of Dr...
  16. M

    Sherlock Hemlock and the Haunted Forrest

    alternate ending Here is an alternate ending: The Mupets then went to the lawyers office. "Well, we made it through the haunted forrest", said Sherlock. "It was scary", said Ernie. "If it weren't for the paper clip and bottle cap I found and the pigeons I would have hated it"...
  17. M

    Sherlock Hemlock and the Haunted Forrest

    chapter 4 The monsters gave mean looks at them. "Where are you going?", asked the biggest monster. "We... We are just going to leave the forrest", said Bert. "What were you doing here in the first place?", asked the slightly smaller monster. "I forget", said Forgetful Jones...
  18. M

    Sherlock Hemlock and the Haunted Forrest

    Chapter 3 Ernie was trapped in a net hanging froma tree. "Hmm, I wonder how we can get him down from there", thought Sherlock Hemlock, who then looked at the tree, "I know! We can climb this tree and save him!" "But I don't know how to climb trees", said Bert. "Yeah, neither does...
  19. M

    Empire acquires rights to Jim Henson screenplay

    I wonder how many actors will play Jim Henson in this. I'm sure that the movie will begin with Jim Henson's childhood (showing him watching television for the very first time). But would the same actor play Jim Henson when he works on Sam and Friends up to his death? And would this movie depict...
  20. M

    Sherlock Hemlock and the Haunted Forrest

    chapter 2 Sherlock Hemlock had gotten a few witnesses to join him, including Ernie, Bert, Prairie Dawn, Forgetful Jones, and of course, Waston. They made it to the gate of the forrest entrance. "Well, here we are", said Sherlock Hemlock, "The haunted forrest." "My, it looks so spooky"...
Top