Search results

  1. M

    More vs. Different Sesame Street Content

    While with many video and album releases I'd like for more unreleased stuff to be included, when there are documentaries or anniversary specials there are often clips that I hope are included, even if I have 20 or more copies of the same clip elsewhere (and uncut, while the documentaries and...
  2. M

    Family Guy Reference Thread

    I thought this thread was about refferences that Family Guy has made, but I've noticed that a lot of people have listed scenes that aren't refferences to anything.
  3. M

    Big Bird in China

    I think that Caroll Spinney (and his wife) should have at least gotten a "story by" credit (or a "based on an idea by" credit). I think Jim Henson: The Works mentioned that Jim Henson wrote an outline/ first draft for The Mupet Movie, yet he didn't get any kind of writers credit for that.
  4. M

    Family Guy Reference Thread

    Peter runs over the Road Runner Wile E Coyotie complains about a bad product wrong sounding muppets The Electric Company opening theme Cookie Monster's rehab Spiderman's cameos ("everybody gets one") The Koo-Laid Man suddenly appearing in court Doc Brown taking Marty...
  5. M

    More vs. Different Sesame Street Content

    Back when The Street We Live On premiered and What's the Name of That Song? was released, Danny Horn wrote an article at tough pigs saying that fans want more than they get. Do you think that's true, or do you/ we/ I just want different things? I think it's good to settle for a certain...
  6. M

    Is the Release of SST DVD's with New Material being hurt by the Writer's Strike?

    So far there hasn't been any news of any new Sesame Street DVDs with new footage. Could the writers strike be part of this? Of course, ever since Genius Products got the license to distribute Sesame Street DVDs, there has only been one DVD with new footage, Kids' Favorite Country Songs (I am not...
  7. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #40 - Over The Fool On The Hill

    It seems like there was some sort of weird audio edit before In My Life was played. It begins with a question that appeared before the segment, then suddenly swithced to another scene from the Twiggy episode for no apparant reason, before going to the beginning of that sketch. What happened...
  8. M

    Inside the Sesame Studio: Cookie Monster

    Announcer: It's time for Inside the Sesame Studio. Tonight's host is Guy Smiley. Guy Smiley: Thank you, thank you, welcome. I am Guy Smiley, your favorite game show host. Tonight, I honor the life of Cookie Monster! Cookie Monster: Hi, Guy! Guy Smiley: Hello, cookie monster! Well, how do...
  9. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    Did Jim answer the last questions that were asked in the first Ask Jim thread? I don't think he did, and it might be good if they were answered. Moving right along, here is a question for Jim... Do you happen to know what happened to Pepe's original partner, Seymour? Seymour and Pepe...
  10. M

    Should there be a Traveling show DVD ?

    I don't know it offhand. The article is reprinted in a Tough Pigs thread, called "hawiai episodes".
  11. M

    Did Noel MacNeal ever work on SST?

    He has also performed Mother Snuffleupagus, and performed a character in the Monsterpiece Theater segment The Postman Always Rings Twice.
  12. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    The newest one is "Gigantic", featuring: The Word on the Street: Gigantic Word explanation: Gigantic a man asks to see some gigantic things, ending with a bird, which is not gigantic, except to a worm a girl plays music on a fench, which turns out to be the teeth of a large monster (I...
  13. M

    The Best of The Muppets

    How come I haven't heard of this compilation until now? :confused: How popular was it? Does anybody know what clips were included? Is it still owned by ITV?
  14. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #39 - Dance Your Cares Away!

    I noticed a mistake in the podcast. I should have brought it up earlier, but didn't. It's said that Change of Address is the second episode to not have the regular ending. That is not true. Ther eare three episodes with different endings. The other two are The Bells of Fraggle Roc and The River...
  15. M

    Henson company chain of importance

    That does make a bit of sense. Another thing to think about, involving the supposed importance of TMS, SS, and FR: Sesame Street has had many compilation videos. The Muppet Show has also had many compilation videos, though not as many as SS. But Fraggle Rock has only had two compilation...
  16. M

    The irony of Wayne and Wanda

    I just looked at one of the still photos on Muppet Wiki's page for the special. She sits at a table with Hilda, some of the Jugband members (Jerry, Gramps, and Zeke, and maybe Lou) , Mildred, and I think Rizzo. That table is next to the table where the main supporting characters from The Muppet...
  17. M

    Fran Brill Presentation Report

    One question that I would have asked her is why she wasn't credited on Sesame Street for so many years. She was credited in the second season, and then she wasn't credited again for at least eight years (according to the credits in the Old School sets), but she was credited again by the 1990s...
  18. M

    which Play with Me Sesame DVD should come to America next?

    There have been many Play with Me Sesame DVDs released outside of america, but only two of them (Playtime with Grover and Goodnight Sesame) have been released in america, with two more (Imagine with Me and Let's Play Games) comming to america this march. Here is a videography of what Play with...
  19. M

    The irony of Wayne and Wanda

    I believe that she sat at a table with Hilda. I could be wrong, though.
Top