Search results

  1. M

    Juliet Prouse episode nitpick

    But then the act he did next wasn't a monologue, either.
  2. M

    Inside the Sesame Studio: The Alphabet

    Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for "Inside the Sesame Studio". Today, we take a look at the alphabet, and here is todays host, Big Bird! Big Bird: Thank you, everybody, thank you! I like the alphabet, and many others like it, too. But do you know the entire alphabet? I did...
  3. M

    Old School 2-pack at Borders

    I was at Borders recently and saw that the first two volumes of Old School are available as a special two-pack. There was a sticker on the plastic saying that it is a Borders exclusive, and it seems like the only thing extra is the box that the DVDs come packaged in. An d for some reason newer...
  4. M

    Inside the Sesame Studio: Numbers

    Announcer: Welcome to "Inside the Sesame Studio", where we take a look at the best, the worst, and the mediocre of Sesame Street. Tonight, we will focus on numbers. Tonight's host is The Count. The Count: Greetings! Welcome to the show! I am the Count. They call me The Count because I love to...
  5. M

    More Play With Me Sesame DVD's in March

    Muppet Wiki has a videography for all Play with Me Sesame DVDs, as they'd all been released in other countries first, so I guess somebody here is bound to already have a copy of these. I wonder what is on these. I read in another thread that the american releases are the same as in other...
  6. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    The newest podcast focuses on the word "Windy". Contents: The Word on the Street: Windy a man's hat blows off in the wind (with Murray voice-over) Larry King interviews the letter W (edited to only include him asking the W what it's favorite W word is) Grover gives a weather report Word...
  7. M

    could Herry have initially been intended to be generic?

    I had recently downloaded Up and Down to my iPod, and noticed that in that song, Cookie Monster sounds a bit more like how Grover did during the first two seasons when he's speaking, though sounds more like Cookie when he sings. I guess Cookie was chosen for that skit because that monster was...
  8. M

    Old School skits and other questions thread:

    That still was from the end of the first episode.
  9. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #38 - Best of the MuppetCast

    I'd like to point out a mistake that was made on this podcast. At the beginning, you said that the clip of the Muppets singing Auld Lagn Syne (or however it's spelled) is from The Muppet Show's fourth season episode with Phyllis George. It's actually from the fifth season episode with Loretta Switt.
  10. M

    could Herry have initially been intended to be generic?

    I have started thinking recently, could Herry have originally meant to be a random generic monster used whenever a monster other than Cookie Monster or Grover was needed (much like how those two were often used in the first season)? In Herry's first appearance, the Circles song, he's never...
  11. M

    Sesame Workshop launches video.sesameworkshop.org

    I thought that it already was a sticky. Well, if it wasn't, then it is now. :)
  12. M

    your ideal Muppet seating chart

    I thought I'd try to make a seating chart for the international characters. They would all be on the left of the american Sesame Street characters. In the very back, there'd be a row with a table or two filled with characters from Plaza Sesamo (Alberado, or whatever that parrots name is...
  13. M

    Rank and Rate All The Muppet Related Films

    I don't know why this is in the "Muppet Appearances" folder, but here is my rankgs: Five Stars-The Muppt Movie, The Great Muppt Caper, The Muppets Take Manhattan, It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, The Muppets Wizard of Oz, Follow That Bird. Four Stars-The Muppet Christmas Carol...
  14. M

    Arthur Finally Gets a Season Set on DVD!

    I think I've read that the seventh season of The Red Green Show was released as a season set (titled The Red Green Show: 1997-1998 season), while the earlier seasons weren't released as season sets. I wonder how many other shows have had season sets that start with any season other than the first.
  15. M

    Looking for Muppet Movie Documentaries

    Muppet Treasure Island is the only Muppet movie to have its own behind-the-scenes special that wasn't produced as a special feature for a DVD release. All other behind-the-scenes Muppet movie documentaries (Muppet Christmas Carol, Muppets From Space, Kermit's Swamp Years, It's a Very Merry Mupet...
  16. M

    Looking for Follow That Bird Documentary

    I don't think there is a documentary on Follow That Bird. If there was then I think I would have heard about it, either from here, Muppet Wiki, or somewhere else. Maybe there was a talk show or news program that featured behind-the-scenes information, but I am not sure (but I would be more...
  17. M

    FanFic: Old School Sesame Street Cartoon Channel

    (Elmo is in his living room watching TV with his parents) Elmo: (to audience) Hi, there! Elmo is about to watch a new TV channel with his mommy and daddy. And not only is it a new channel, but it's an all-cartoon chanel. Louie: It's called Frisbee, and it's a classic cartoon channel! Elmo...
  18. M

    FanFic: Old School Sesame Street Cartoon Channel

    (Elmo is in his living room watching TV with his parents) Elmo: (to audience) Hi, there! Elmo is about to watch a new TV channel with his mommy and daddy. And not only is it a new channel, but it's an all-cartoon chanel. Louie: It's called Frisbee, and it's a classic cartoon channel! Elmo...
  19. M

    FanFic: Old School Sesame Street Cartoon Channel

    (Elmo is in his living room watching TV with his parents) Elmo: (to audience) Hi, there! Elmo is about to watch a new TV channel with his mommy and daddy. And not only is it a new channel, but it's an all-cartoon chanel. Louie: It's called Frisbee, and it's a classic cartoon channel! Elmo...
  20. M

    FanFic: Old School Sesame Street Film Festival

    (The title card appears on-screen over a shot of several Muppets, including Biff and Sully, Little Jerry and the Monotones, Don Music, Hoots the Owl, Forgetful Jones, Clementine, Buster, Simon Soundman, and the Two-Headed Monster, who are outside a theater) Anouncer: Welcome to the Sesame...
Top