Search results

  1. M

    Henson company chain of importance

    It seems like The Jim Henson Company has had a sort of "chain of importance" regarding it's properties. The order seems to be: The Muppet Show (and related productions) Sesame Street Fraggle Rock Other prodcutions (though I think Sam and Friends goes a little bit between Sesame Street and...
  2. M

    The irony of Wayne and Wanda

    Has anybody noticed that while Wayne made quite a few appearances on The Muppet Show after season one while Wanda only appeared once after the first season, Wayne was pretty much absent from post-Muppet Show productions, while Wanda was present in MTM, the 30th anniversary special, and You're...
  3. M

    Sesame Street Double Features

    I think that Sesame Workshop still has the rights to have the celebrity version of that segment broadcast in current episodes. It just hasn't been shown since season 31 or 32. Just like how many classic segments haven't been in new episodes in years. If this was released on a commercial release...
  4. M

    Is a Pepe Plush a dream or reality?

    Back when Muppets From Space was released, it seems like everybody wanted a Pepe toy, though it seems like very few companies acknowledged the demand. Then Palisades made two different Pepe figures, and some fast food company made a Pepe toy, and I think there was a plush, and now it seems like...
  5. M

    Bellhop clips remind me of the Curious George books

    I've thought that the bellhop looked a little bit like the guy in the yellow suit.
  6. M

    Sesame Street Double Features

    Do you mean Sesame Street Jam: A Musical Celebration, the televised version of Sesame Street's 25th Birthday: A Musical Celebration, or do you mean Sesame Street's All-Star 25th Birthday: Stars and Streets Forever?
  7. M

    Muppet Race Mania

    By the way, does anybody know how the bosses can be raced against? I don't think the codes unlocks opportunities to race against bosses, and I've never raced them. I've tried all that I could think of. I thought that unlocking the end code would work, but I didn't see any bbosses. What am I...
  8. M

    Inside the Sesame Studio: Sesame Street News

    Announcer: It's time for Inside the Sesame Studio. Tonight's host is Sonny Friendly... Sonny Friendly: Hi, everybody. I'm Sonny Friendly, and tonight, I am going to salute that wonderful news program, Sesame Street News. (audience applauds) Also known as Sesame Street Newsflash, Newsflash, or...
  9. M

    The Sesame Monsterpiece Forums

    I registered, though I had trouble. I kept picking different user names and I kept being told that the name needed alphanumeric letters. I don't know what that means, so eventually I settled on the name 1a2b3c, which I think is kind of a stupid user name. But that one worked, but whenever I log...
  10. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School Volume 2

    I thought that this set had more celebrities in the bonus clips than on the last set. Unless you mean altogether. But on the first set, only James Earl Jones, Lou Rawls, Jackie Robinson, Jesse Jackson, and Johnny Cash appear in bonus segments (I don't know if you'd count Listen, My Brother as a...
  11. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School Volume 2

    I also recall seeing a commercial for some nacho brand which featured people singing "Nacho, nacho man!" Maybe it's best that Weird Al Yankovic never did a parody of that song.
  12. M

    Sesame Street Double Features

    I was recently rereading The Mupet Newsflash post about these, and saw that they are actually two packs, not two videos on one disc like I had previously thought. I wonder if the 25th and 35th anniversary specials will be packaged together.
  13. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if Mupet Race Mania had a Sesame Street level?
  14. M

    Milton from Muppet time.

    I always thought that he did look like Scooter. Not Baby Scooter, but any Scooter.
  15. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    I forgot to mention that the last podcast also included a film about kites. But here is a rundown for the newest podcast, "Apology". Word on the Street: Apology Traction Jackson plays basketball with someone who thinks he can't play in his chair The Word of the Day: Apology claymation...
  16. M

    Inside the Sesame Studio: Oscar the Grouch

    Announcer: It's time for Inside the Sesame Studio! Today, we focus on Oscar the Grouch, and here is today's host, Telly Monster! Telly: (a bit nervous) Uh, hello. I'm Telly Monster. And this is Inside the Sesame Studio. Today, I am honoring my good friend Oscar the Grouch. Oscar: (off-camera...
  17. M

    Sesame Street Double Features

    Yesterday I read at The Muppet Newsflash that there are going to be a collection of Sesame Street DVDs released today, called Sesame Street Double Features. According to that article the article was posted on January 6, and these come out today. I fidn it odd that there weren't any such...
  18. M

    Inside the Sesame Studio: Monsterpeice Theater

    Announcer: It's time once again for "Inside the Sesame Studio", where we salute Sesame Street. Tonight's focus is on that wonderful; segment, Monsterpeice Theater, and tonights special host is the one and only Cookie Monster! Cookie Monster: Welcome! Welcome! Hi, me Cookie Monster, also known...
  19. M

    Inside the Sesame Studio: Big Bird

    I have never watched the show. The main similarity between this and "Inside the Actors Studio" (I assume that's what show you are referring to) is the title. I have written other Inside the Sesame Studio epsiodes here (for "Numbers" and "The Alphabet"). I have some more planned, some for...
  20. M

    Inside the Sesame Studio: Big Bird

    Announcer: It's time for "Inside the Sesame Studio". Tonight, we focus on that legendary character, Big Bird. And here is tonights host, Guy Smiley! Guy Smiley: Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am your favorite game show host Guy Smiley, but tonight I am not hosting a game show. And here is...
Top