Search results

  1. M

    John Landis in "The Muppets Take Manhattan"

    And Muppet performer and MTM director Frank Oz made cameos in some of Landis' films. I tink I've read somewhere that Frank Oz wanted Landis to make a cameo in The Muppets Take Manhattan since he'd made cameos in John Landis' movies and wanted him to cameo in his solo directorial debut. Other...
  2. M

    The Muppets Take Manhattan behind the scenes

    I wonder where the interview footage originated. It's not in Henson's Place, where I would have expected it to be. I also notieced that The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson has quite a few behind-the-scenes clips included. One that I found odd was footage of the cast on stage singing Right Where I...
  3. M

    NBC Time and Again: Jim Henson?

    Though the order is most likely wrong.
  4. M

    A FASA Meeting

    Maybe this would make a better list of members, grouping by project: Muppets Kermit the Frog Miss Piggy Fozzie Bear Gonzo (maybe) Rizzo the Rat Sam the Eagle Animal (maybe) Camillia Rowlf Bear Sesame Street Big Bird Oscar the Grouch (maybe) Elmo (maybe) Cookie Monster...
  5. M

    A FASA Meeting

    I wonder if one of the problems is having it be a meeting, as opposed to maybe a FASA-sponsored event. I wonder if organizations like this would normaly have meetings for all of it's members. And I guess that an organization for fictional animal starts would have more members as well. In The...
  6. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #55 - Bunny Week!

    I don't know if this is what you meant or not, but I know that the introduction from The Jim Henson Hour episode The Ratings Game had Jim Henson wishing viewers a happy mothers day (even though the rest of the episode had nothing to do with mother's day). It's so interesting that you mention...
  7. M

    A FASA Meeting

    Yeah, I thought this up recently, showing what a FASA meeting might be like. Maybe the mistake was just wanting to cover one meeting. Or maybe I should have had it lead to an adventure of some sort. Since this is a Muppet forum then I tried to have a bit of Muppet presence, so I made it Miss...
  8. M

    The Henson.com Action Figure Poll

    Does anybody remember the poll that henson.com held on it's website back in may 2001, regarding a Muppet action figure line? This was a few months before it was announced that Palisades would make the figures. When the poll was mad,e it was said that there were plans for a colection of...
  9. M

    "Big Bird Goes Hollywood" commercial

    I found a You Tube comercial for the first Sesame Street Live show, for a 1984 performance. You Tube has quite a few clips from Sesame Street Live shows, as well as commercialos, but nothing for The Muppet Show on Tour.
  10. M

    NBC Time and Again: Jim Henson?

    It's been a long time since I saw it, and I can't find my copy. I wanted to create a page for it on Muppet Wiki but wasn't sure if I should create it based on memory or not. But Time and Again is/ was an MSNBC documentary series hoste dby Jane Pauley of The Today Show. The Jim Henson docuemntary...
  11. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    The new podcast is titled Play, and the segments include: two animated balls play hide and seek Elmo and Zoe play Zoe Says film footage of people playing at a park (with Murray voice-over)
  12. M

    Happy Birthday Sweetums!

    chapter 7 Sweetums was struggling to swim to the door. And the water suddenly stoped leaking. The evil donkey then opened the door. "Ha, ha, ha", laughed the donkey, "You probably thought that there'd be enough water for you to escape, but I planned it this way. I am going to turn the steam...
  13. M

    Happy Birthday Sweetums!

    chapter 6 Down in the basement, a water pipe started to leak... And very fast. "I know!", said Sweetums, "I'll wait for the basement to be flooded, and swim up to the door and escape." Sweetums hit at Sam, trying to wake him up. "Wake up, Sam, wake up!", said Sweetums. But he...
  14. M

    If Jim hadn't died in 1990

    I have an Animal shirt and people often ask me if that's Elmo (though one thought it was Cookie Monster).
  15. M

    Happy Birthday Sweetums!

    chapter 5 The conveyor belt was moving towards the saw. "We've got to get out of this", said Sam. Sweetums then picked up Sam and put him up on the higher area of the basement, and then Sweetums jumped up and climbed to the top. "We are safe!", said Sam. "Yeah, that was easier...
  16. M

    Happy Birthday Sweetums!

    chapter 4 The donkey went to his kitchen to get things ready. "I've got my cauldren, my knives, my hot water... I think I've got everything". Down in the basement... "These look like some good gadgets", said Sweetums. "That's odd", said Sweetums. "What is?", asked Sweetums...
  17. M

    was there an on-screen explanation for Brunos silence?

    I am pretty sure that the reason Bruno was usually silent was because Caroll Spinney had his hands full operating Oscar, though Bruno did talk at the end of Follow That Bird, while Oscar was being operated. I don't know where the other end of the wire attached to Bruno's mouth was operated from...
  18. M

    If Jim hadn't died in 1990

    I wonder if there would have been more television specials since Jim's passing. There were a lot of Muppet specials in the 1970s and 1980s, but since his death, there bhave hardly been any non-Sesame Street/ non-behind-the-scenes/ non-Henson documentary Muppet specials.
  19. M

    Thoughts on Deep Dish Nine?

    Maybe it would have been better if Deep Dish 9 took place at other area sbesides the space ship, to give it a contrast to the original Pigs in Space, which rarely took place out of the swinetrek.
  20. M

    A FASA Meeting

    chapter 2 "And now, let's start the meeting", said Mickey Mouse. "Who's the leader of our club that's made for you and me?", sung everybody. "M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E" "Enough!", said Miss Piggy, "This is my first day! "I agree", said Daffy Duck, "You should all be singing about...
Top